Clarification about non-payment - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Clarification about non-payment

they didn't stop this just means the funds wallet for the campaign is now empty and they need to refill it to continue the payments

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There have been many instances where the payment has been stopped and in my experience this generally happens because of one f two reasons. The first is that this happens because there is no funds in the campaign and therefore the payments are stopped until the funds are replenished. The second is that the moderators are cleaning up the forum and they are deleting spam and useless posts. In this case the payments are also stopped. You can still accumulate your earnings though to be paid later.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

thanks for your clarification on this forum many people are absolutely new they really have no idea about payment so whenever sent to wallet button doesn't work they ask in telegram group immediately they don't have patience 

Actually, the site stops paying at certain times a month. I think for security reasons and to review the members of the site and the site, but it returns and pays them after the campaign is finished.

Yes my friend this is clear but no problem with the question about this 

Alot of uses will ask and we have to answering them simply 

Thank you so much 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:04 PM, Nezar said:

Hi friends The supervisors today stopped paying within the yobit platform and this is very normal and it always happens so there is no need to fear or worry about this because the supervisors will pay everyone in the coming hours So I hope not to write topics and ask about this matter because it will be considered spam and it will be deleted and all the responses inside it will be deleted

Thats is really good topic, and I think in order for stopping people from complaints about the payments, moderators should pin this topic to the sections. 

On 5/24/2020 at 12:47 PM, koussai999 said:

Actually, the site stops paying at certain times a month. I think for security reasons and to review the members of the site and the site, but it returns and pays them after the campaign is finished.

It has to do with the yobit wallet getting emptied and it needs a refill. Cryptotalk along with yobit refill the wallet after a day or so and payments become available again. I've only noticed just one time when payments were delayed for more than a couple of days, because there was need to clean the forum from spam and scammers that tried to profited. The rest of the times there was no need to worry.

On 5/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, koussai999 said:

That is most probably the reason for it, because once the button is working again I notice a good number of posts and topics got deleted, they probably need time to ban some spammers or delete posts that are useless or against the rules of the forum, the important thing here is that everyone will get paid at the end just with a little delay and making new topics about this matter every time this happens doesn't help.

yes, This ocassionally keep on happenning in this forum. The posts and comments will be paid. Surely there is no need to make topic again and again on the same matter better wait and keep posting.

Everytime when the payment get stopped,so many members keep posting about this.So it is much important to clarify this matter to them and you did that.They all must know it often happens and it become okay within just a few days.So no one should concern about this and should not make those kind of post anymore.Thanks a lot to you.

Thank you for this clarification of non payment because lots of users don't know about this and they take worry due to no payments. Actually we know this is not big issue, actually this is happening due to yobit balance empty.

This is very true because when people ask about this problem with a topic, they are filling the forum with useless information meanwhile they could have been posting useful topics and sharing useful information.

This happens from time to time for maintenance and recharging of the wallet, so nothing to worry about and keep working

Life is great and enjoy it

The forum CryptoTalk is 100% reliable and pays to all its members on a daily basis, but unfortunately there are some members who always poses this problem in their subjects although the payment problem is quickly resolved

Thanks for sharing such informations and making aware the users of the forum about the non payment problems and its really good initiative to inform the users so that there would be no such panic situation among the users and they will not post any topics related to it. 

This is true, because this process is always happening and its reason is that the wallet is empty and the supervisors fill it up, but it resolves quickly. No need to worry.

I have seen a lot of topic about the stop of the payment all the time,and we all say that it's normal never worry about that,but still people ask fr that,It's good to clarify that brother 

It is good that you have talked about this issue, the majority of us were afraid at one time that you will not be paid again if it takes some time and whoever has solved the problem and paid everyone.
This I do not consider as a problem because the officials are doing their best to please everyone.
Also, the number of members increased and there is some pressure in the platform

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you friend, payment issue can occur at anytime because of several reasons. But the most reason is when the forum is in cleanup, we will not be paid for sometime until the cleanup is over.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

If that's a friend we should always trust these platforms as they are very responsible and serious when it comes to paying their users we should not panic

That's right this forum is 100% legit paying to those who are original members of it. 

I have many proofs that they are really give payment to those who share their cryptoworld knowledge here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Please we should stop creating topics on why send to my balance is not working because there are too many topics about that if it happens don't panic is just  a little time they will resolve it.

Yes, this happens when the forum wallet designated for payment to the forum members is empty, but all members will be paid when the forum wallet is recharged.

The payment may stop for some time, either due to technical reasons, temporary maintenance, or the addition of some feature to the platform Or because there are no currencies in the platform's wallet and filling it takes time, or because you are posting in unpaid sections of the forum, such as the bounty section or the off topic

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/2/2020 at 10:04 AM, Nezar said:

Hi friends The supervisors today stopped paying within the yobit platform and this is very normal and it always happens so there is no need to fear or worry about this because the supervisors will pay everyone in the coming hours So I hope not to write topics and ask about this matter because it will be considered spam and it will be deleted and all the responses inside it will be deleted

I always want to make passionate appeal to everyone, whenever something similar happens like this, for example, send to my balance is not working. Don't be panic! Throwing yourself in to confusion.

Be patient enough and keep working hard, posting useful contents as expected, you will receive your payment as soon as possible when it's fix back to normalcy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Oh I see my friend. Thank you for this informative topic that you created and I think I found my answer to my question because I was wondering this past few day that my post is not received any payment and I am thinking that if I do something bad that i don't receive any payment but knowing that the supervisors will give it a payment after a few hours was a relief for me. Thanks for this again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day