Clarification about non-payment - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Clarification about non-payment

I think topics like this are deleted immediately because they are so annoyingly frequent. It became known to all old members that Yobit will stop paying for hours or maybe a few days due to the wallet running out. And things return to normal and payment is made upon refill the wallet.

• +4 1

It is pretty good that they at least tell you about the pause in the payment system, but why this happens ? Can someone tell this too, I mean why this is so that they stop paying for few days?

yes many peoples ask about that question my friend who give me this site he have earn many satoshies from this forum so don't be panic about that and don't ask this question again very good topic

There are no problems like that now. Because the payment system has been changed. Now they pay the users after a week.  It also depends on the ratings. If the ratings are positive then they can have a good earnings. But they don't pay for the negative ratings and posts. So it's become more strict about payments and efficient about giving payments in time. 

• +3 1

This matter may happen again when the satosh payment is stopped, as the platform indicated that the Bitcoin payment process is temporary, and the sending operations to the account may be suspended temporarily then.

• +2 1

Yes my friend this kind of problem may be occurred  at this forum and will be fixed at some time. And we always has a feared that the compaign has ended and they will not paid again.

This was informative and thanks for this clarification. Dear mates dont panik and make issue. This will get resolved soon. This occurred before too and that was solved. So, have patience.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1

You are right on this topic and am with you, since it happened like this we should not panic may be they are trying to upgrade a certain features and that is what causing the delay. Let all be patience they will soon attend to us.

• +3 1

Mostly people are here to earn money and if they do not get money from here it is obvious  that  they will be worried but  if that happens it should  be okay  with them.

This is true my friend. Usually such things happen, which are technical problems, do not fear, the Yobit platform will pay you when this problem is solved

Yobit is safe and reliable, so there is no need to fear

@Bigpat

i believe this topic is not longer have a benefit or the ability to receive more posts so its better to close it , i see lot of spammer already here and they need to be cleaned ! 

Well, thanks for the update,  how ever I think the supervisors should be the ones to post such updates so that members will not get panicked.