How scammers follow you (in advertising) - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

How scammers follow you (in advertising)

I don't know How scammers follow you (in advertising). Because I am the new member of the crypto world. I am started it recently. 

Google Ads chases you through all sorts of courses, throwing scrap marketing at the focus of what you're talking about or looking for.I can put you at risk by clicking on the banner of people who can create viruses or armed forces in your digital life.For beginners, this is a bit surprising, but people who carry it are no longer familiar with the trap.

Believe me it has saved me many times. You are right. I ask myself a question when I see a  earner's site or ad, "What's their profit with me pricing?

Scammers manipulate several tatics to sort colonize fool and the nearly everyone prominent of them is to redirect you to a website somewhere they pick up that you will obtain about Satoshi.

scammers are for eternity looking for minute gaps to stumble on the attraction of cheating perhaps through advertisements and container in addition by cable dispersion fake news that make somewhere your home are deceived.

Yes, I also seen this types of advertising.so don't give your personal details to any unknown website.dont click any phishing link.many hackers online be carefull......

Yes it is, they can track down your likes and dislikes because of the cookies that site have and then when you go to some sites they will put some ads that will pick your interest.

Hello the scammers will find ways to cheat you in different ways, scammers use various poles, excluding affiliate tactics, and the biggest part is redirecting you to a website, where they say you will become bitcoin, Forcing the user to provide credentials and essentially penetrate the victim's information.

Hello the scammers will find ways to cheat you in different ways, scammers use various poles, excluding affiliate tactics, and the biggest part is redirecting you to a website, where they say you will become bitcoin, Forcing the user to provide credentials and essentially penetrate the victim's information.

don't give your change to everybody you haven't checkered on. If you have checked on an ICO or whatsoever you hanker after toinvest in, even don't grant them anything. constitute solid you flattering get it and trusted the put

How scammers follow you in advertising :

Scammer are every where. When we are searching free airdrops they find us and ahare airdrops offer to get free crypto on the basis of our wallet coin. They ask for private key and after that when someone put his private key in airdrop form they steal their all crypto. How then do we identify a fake as from a legit one. You will find so many ads promising you a thing or the other and you will end up getting scammed.Thank you for telling this, scammers right now are really doing everything just to earn the easy money in crypto. scammers are heartless they dont know what effort is.They will make all the methods available in order to get what they want. Forcing the user to provide credentials and essentially penetrate the victim's information. Once it successfully lured the user,  scammers will now have administrative gain to all information provided.

scammers of finding all the way to get earn by the cryptocurrency with was thing that it say on the way they cannot get affected by legal duty problem with any government so they are trying to earn as much from the scammed doing in cryptocurrency.

You should point to an online site wherever they claim that you are taking a number of seven-step steps. Scammers usually use distinctive tactics to create a source of male and female idiocy.

Scammers are very conive in nature you never predict them so you have to ba careful on the adv web site you visit because most of them scammers.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

In the interenet we are not safe. If we browse anything on online it's saved. After that many company buy the information and they send us ads through the information. Facebook, google etc sell our data to companies.

Normally the scammer recoil look for you from the google consequently that if he take any in rank about you he will begin economy it, therefore that one day he or she precisely urge and scythe at once.

It's my own opinion , Scammers use different tatics to make people fool and the most famous of them is to redirect you to a website where they claim that you will get some Satoshi , thanks for reading this , if you like then follow me.

It is not difficult for a more advanced user to understand such Scam ads or not.Few days I have clicked an advertise and one software was automatically installed in my pc and after 2 hour I got a main that some one know my email password and he tried with an unauthorized ip. 

its my supposition my offer it.You will see promotions showing up on each site, numerous advertisements will have connections and you trust it will be a trick, don't tap on the promotion in the event that it is unordinary.

You are tracked by boasting some links or ads and by clicking on them allowing them to enter your device and steal your information and money

THINK POSITIVE

While you put mails and other social networking site in sites scammers used to mail on it and thus you click get scammed right away.

8 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

You are tracked by boasting some links or ads and by clicking on them allowing them to enter your device and steal your information and money

There are many methods that hackers use to get and track victims, and one of the most important is to loosen ties

If you have visited on web to buy some products ,and if you see the same products on other place like on a different place or websites, 

scammers will pose as genuine sellers and post fake ads on classified websites ,Many people are being scammed by ads on social media platform like instagram,etc ,Be careful what you buy on social media platform ,the scammers are successful with some video ads racking up.,many of the scams follows a very similar pattern.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:31 AM, Khan said:

Scammers use different tatics to make people fool and the most famous of them is to redirect you to a website where they claim that you will get some Satoshi.

Yes scammers have many techniques like they have different softwares to track people information that is the reason it is said that one should save their personal info online.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

This is very true many reports like this were every were Internet where scammers are making use of Google ads to send different kind of links and virus to your phone and system just to spy on you.