How scammers follow you (in advertising) - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

How scammers follow you (in advertising)

The ads follow you based on the purely operations and the pages that you access even in social media sites that purify you in order to tempt you and claim them at times. These ads are honest and profitable, but it does not make us fear all

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The problem is the adds open the link sometimes automatically and and alot of ads and downloading an apps but I always cancel the order , I don't use any thing with adds these days just free Bitcoin cash.

The best idea to avoid all sort of scamming ads, I advise to install adblock extensions and activate the firewall from the antivirus software. I have found, ESET is the best Antivirus software for this purpose which automatically blocks scam ads. 

• +1 1

Take the necessary precautions, and investigate how scammers work, to anticipate them and not fall for this, I do not even fall for scams since I took the task of investigating, and I always exercise caution using possible security, such as two-factor authentication  among others.

I agree with you because there are many advertisements out there which create viruses on your computer which lets hackers and scammers track you which might enable them to get your passwords and steal all your crypto currency.

If you're right friend there's a lot of misleading advertising online we should take care where we click and where we sign up thank you very much for your input 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

I saw many scammers run fake airdrops where many people joined. These airdrops look like almost real. After submitting our information they will contact with advertisement.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

For sure scammers will always try all means to get rid of people's fund, so most of them always advertise thier page and some times might even redirect you  to their site when you are actually searching for something, so always becareful so as not fall for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scammers have several ways to follow you and the most prominent of these methods is through advertisements and phishing sites that record your data that you share with them without you knowing it

Life is great and enjoy it

when you give up you emails to certain sites they sell those emails to scammers and that is how you get a spam email.

11 hours ago, Hoda khecha said:

Scammers follow us because they want to take the money we earn. They want to make money very easily so they should follow with us.

But how do they follow us on advertisements and now exactly do they get access to our emails??? the answer is because we are giving it to them.

Scamers uses different means to scam and one of them is through creating attractive advertisements with fake proof of payment and such should be avoided if came across on google or through social media platforms thanks.

• +2 1

in telegram scammers are always active in crypto groups which is belong to an exchange when you ask a question in group scammers pm you and they try to get your password and information.please be aware admins of any exchange will never pm you and ask for information.

Besides google ads you will find perhaps at some point that Google also shows first in results of their search engine, the companies and services that pay them the most. This on the results and not on paid ads. I was searching for a local service I needed at one time and it was a useless thief instead that tried to cheat me. He even got a call from google will talking to me and they were asking him for payments. He was bargaining telling them he only had 50 euros and to keep him first in the searches for one more month. Seriously I think I will stop using all google services soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many fraud websites use cookies, by clicking on the OK button you will be able to access all the personal information available on the browser, and the second way is through advertisements about faucets and games of honest encryption

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you. Google only shows what it seems relevant and doesn't care either those sites that shares the ads pays or not. I think is always let for you to decide and make a research on the legitimacy of the advertisement. 

You are right, that's why i personally didn't follow such kind of ads sites. These sites offer high earn but actually they can't give you so much profit. I will also suggest be careful about visiting such sites. If you want to join any site first search all about that site then join it. 

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you mostly disturb was followers due to their advertising process by advertising false things try to attract the uses for investment to make a use profit and mostly the beginners suffers from it who didn't have any knowledge about such scams.

I do not think that Google can help spread viruses and harmful files. I think it is one of the advertisements that come from non-reliable companies. Indeed, we must be wary of most of the advertisements on the Internet.

Now in everyday life we are tracked in all respects As soon as we leave the house There are cameras that follow our movements as soon as we begin our internet browsing Google spies on us and sells our data packages to advertising agencies the same thing for Facebook so you don't have to believe everyone all adv that we see ,when instead parentheses again I trust icobench I did a lot of ico/bounty based on its reviews

The coding world is full of fraudsters who daily develop new fraud methods that target everyone, especially beginners, and I agree with you with everything you say, because the ads inside some sites are fraudulent and attract people to them by way of banners and some attractive phrases that make a person click on the ad and when clicking on the ad is done Insert a virus into your machine and the impostor can control your device through this virus, so we all have to guard and stay away from suspicious ads

This is why it's very important to not click on any add/ banner and always use good add blockers. Use strong antivirus like Kaspersky or other to avoid these types of attacks.

2 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I do not think that Google can help spread viruses and harmful files. I think it is one of the advertisements that come from non-reliable companies. Indeed, we must be wary of most of the advertisements on the Internet.

Of course Google cannot publish viruses, Google is one of the largest companies, the most reliable, but sometimes it happens that some untrusted applications spread on the Google store, these applications do not contain viruses because they are scanned from Google, but they are scam, that is, they deceive users.

Yes, the issue of viruses is very dangerous and we must be very careful not only to browse, but also when downloading any files

Fraudsters use various methods to deceive people, including posting links and ads on different sites with attractive offers, and when users join in, their data and information is stolen.