How scammers follow you (in advertising) - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

How scammers follow you (in advertising)

I think scammer follow us in advertising by our digital foot print as whenever we visit the different site then at that time the cookies got save in our browser or many server install some kinds of software in your system and it show you non stop ads at any time.

Yes you are right about Google or similar to it, anybody can use Google ads, and I m sure there are many scammers and hackers use this service to track through their ads or google analytic who use crypto...etc

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

In the interenet we are not safe. If we browse anything on online it's saved. After that many company buy the information and they send us ads through the information. Facebook, google etc sell our data to companies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You are tracked by boasting some links or ads and by clicking on them allowing them to enter your device and steal your information and money

THINK POSITIVE

If you have visited on web to buy some products ,and if you see the same products on other place like on a different place or websites, 

scammers will pose as genuine sellers and post fake ads on classified websites ,Many people are being scammed by ads on social media platform like instagram,etc ,Be careful what you buy on social media platform ,the scammers are successful with some video ads racking up.,many of the scams follows a very similar pattern.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:31 AM, Khan said:

Scammers use different tatics to make people fool and the most famous of them is to redirect you to a website where they claim that you will get some Satoshi.

Yes scammers have many techniques like they have different softwares to track people information that is the reason it is said that one should save their personal info online.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

This is very true many reports like this were every were Internet where scammers are making use of Google ads to send different kind of links and virus to your phone and system just to spy on you.

There are scammers everywhere. Beware of some web sites that declare to offer free coins. google ad chase you through every kind of just throwing marketing memo.

Yes, it happened to me earlier, when I click on one of the ads, the antivirus discovered that a virus was trying to access my computer. You should be very careful with these ads and not trust them or their content.

Scammers are very smart and they find all kind of methods to promote their scam projects to their customers using ads from Google. That's because they can show an ad to all the previous persons that have accessed their ads before. 

I think that scammers use different tactics to fool people.  They show a lot of temptations to give a lot of money.  So I think, one has to be very aware of all these things.

And these links might contains malwares that install unaware and steal or manipulate funds stored in such device. Keeping firewalls active when using the internet and a good internet antivirus software will help curb this.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, actionjaction said:

Con artists utilize various strategies to make individuals fool and the most celebrated of them is to divert you to a site where they guarantee that you will get some Satoshi.

i think its pretty obvious that those con artists divert you to suc websites and for me i have never been fooled into going to such websites because i always block those scammers.

Scams target people of all backgrounds, ages and income levels across Australia. There's no one group of people who are more likely to become a victim of a scam, all of us may be vulnerable to a scam at some time.

Yes bro there are many ads which are literally scam like they are saying giveaway or ico or something else. I have seen exchange too which is completely scam that's why we should be safe from them by analysing the site before Investment or click

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

How scammers follow you  in advertising ? That was a good post most of them will gain knowledge by this posts. They will not follow a random person. If a person shows desire to them they will target us and close 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:04 PM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for,

Well you are not very knowledgeable about what you are talking about. Google is not some scam company, that will it will plant virus in your pc. Google or any other sites, uses cookies, which hold information about what are your likes and dislikes, and form a  general description based on that. You can delete those cookies, and you wont see those ads anymore. If google plants virus, then you can sue them, and earn millions. 

Scammers are working hard to really be sure of what we are doing the effort to which people are the best effort to the right ideas that we have to the same case we have to work and put together the right effort that we have to really be sure of the good things we know of , scammers can send you emails that can cause you a lot of problems as we all know

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:04 PM, Donslens10 said:

Thanks for this important information because usually I click on banners to see advertisement. It is also right that google is not supporting crypto properly so google would not take action to protect us from these scam activities.

• +3 1

I think one way to avoid being chased by ads is to not let them send you notifications. When you open a new website, it asks you for allowing to receive notifications. You should not allow them. Some browsers like latest versions of Mozilla, automatically block any kind of tracking attempt on your computer. You can turn it on and off for each website based on your preferences.

• +3 1

There are a lot of scammers nowdays and every scammers has their own way of stealing, that method of using banners its now a popular trick for them to attract large traffic. They create a good banner and good words that will be easy to catch anyone, so if you will not be care you can lost your money.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes. We have to be very careful before logging in into any server or going for emails or clicking on advertisements. Because the scammers always keep looking for the ways to scam us. If we share our information without understanding the domain then the risk is to high to get scammed. So always we have to be very careful about sharing our information. Never share your keywords with anyone or any unknown websites. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Scammers always using different social media and YouTube's and many different websites which are created and these saves our all personal information when we unknowingly searched that site and also other ways they collected our data. 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, Khan said:

Scammers use different tatics to make people fool and the most famous of them is to redirect you to a website where they claim that you will get some Satoshi.

That's right so everyone especially those who didn't know that should avoid that to happen and make their coins safe at all costs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c