How scammers follow you (in advertising) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

How scammers follow you (in advertising)

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

2 hours ago, Reviola100 said:

but all ICO analyzes can be found on the ICO bench,

Are you sure about those analyze is real and transparent? ICO bench was the best rating ICO website before way back 2017. But now? all of them are just leeching money to ICO team and collecting funds. the bigger the prize the better the ratings.

To make it short and simple ; don't give your money to anyone you haven't checked on. If you have checked on an ICO or whatewer you wanna invest in, still don't give them anything. Double-check.

Scammers use different tatics to make people fool and the most famous of them is to redirect you to a website where they claim that you will get some Satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

thanks friend good topic for begginer they can To fall into the trap, It is necessary to warn them from scammers , it is Our duty

You are abosolutely right. When I see a bitcoin earning site or advertisement, I ask a question to myself that is  " What is their profit by paying me?" Believe  me It saved me many times.

Indeed google ads still need improvisation, do you still remember when Google promoted fake IDEX websites? And if I'm not mistaken, the fake myetherwallet website. For now on the search engine when the results come out there is a notification ad next to the URL and we do have to be careful.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, Donslens10 said:

Normally as usual, google ads chases you through all kinds of means by throwing junk advertising on the topic you are talking about or looking for, so:
In this case they index global information (this is where the plots of hyips, benders, scams "icos" or pishing pages).
For beginners, this is a bit dazzling, but those who do not know easily fall into these traps.
Google does not accurately handle this type with respect to cryptocurrencies so be very careful and selective with this type of advertising, I dare to say that with a single click on a banner of those you can bring viruses or mercenaries to your digital life.

spam like this that often happens is when we will download the file (whatever it is). so, when we click on the site or file that we want to download, usually we will be directed or redirected to the sites of spammers with the aim that their sites are visited and we can join there.

for me its to hard for a scammer to  deceive me cause i have good expecriance on internet but this information should be readed by new members , thanx for the informations 

A powerful argument against Google. You need to take care of the security of visiting sites from advertising and Google does not always check channels for phishing sites. 

• +2 1

On 18/10/2019 at 04:31, Khan said:

Les arnaqueurs utilisent différentes règles pour rendre les gens stupides. Le plus célèbre d'entre eux est de vous rediriger vers un site Web où ils prétendent que vous obtiendrez des Satoshi.

But if you access a site in the only reason it is to win I do not see the risk in all that! Maybe you mean the sites for the games! In this case stupidity is present enormously because nobody wins with this way!

Few days I have clicked an advertise and one software was automatically installed in my pc and after 2 hour I got a main that some one know my email password and he tried with an unauthorized ip. I could not realize how the scammer get my password. after that I am very much conscious about those scammers.

Yeah that is true, they show you related ads to what you are looking for, they doesn't bother either if they are good or scam

It is not difficult for a more advanced user to understand such Scam ads or not. And newcomers fall for this type of fraud. And advertisers use it.

This ads sometimes when accidentally click can redirects you into the hacker's cave or anything that have a trojan horse and malwares so be careful. Antivirus must on and updated.

• +1 1

This is accurate mate, many people like old people are just easily getting scammed by just doing this because they are easily attracted to the ads and also it may used it to pictures, once you click it, they can access your accounts and they will get your money.

11 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

Scammer are every where. When we are searching free airdrops they find us and ahare airdrops offer to get free crypto on the basis of our wallet coin. They ask for private key and after that when someone put his private key in airdrop form they steal their all crypto. 

in crypto field if there is any way to become secure from scammer and from hacker then i am much sure that people trust will increased and new people will also invest in crypto.

There are lots of scammers and some uses advertisements to attract people. If people can control their greed, the number of people getting scammed will be lessen. Greed is the main reason why people get scammed, they always want easy and fast money.

• +1 1

When we do comments in some crypto related channel and when we ask some Investment strategies about crypto and show or tell about  our funds they approach us in telegram and try to scam us.

On 11/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, heelsibat said:

Scammers follow you, when you to talk about cryptocurrencies and other things in your social media. Then they started to follow you, what you do and follow each and everything you and he makes a trap to you fool you and take all of your money.

this is why its always safe to not even mention bitcoin or crypto on your social media because you could be targeted and also dont sign up to those scam ico because they can get your email as well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

They will make all the methods available in order to get what they want. Forcing the user to provide credentials and essentially penetrate the victim's information. Once it successfully lured the user,  scammers will now have administrative gain to all information provided. 

Thank you for telling this, scammers right now are really doing everything just to earn the easy money in crypto. scammers are heartless they dont know what effort is.

Yes I also seen this types of advertising.so don't give your personal details to any unknown website.dont click any phishing link.many hackers online becarefull.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:42 PM, Khadiza52 said:

Scammers use different technique. You don't pay your money to anyone without verification. Some scammer they open scam website. Most important thing when we talk about crypto currencies and other things in your social media or others website. Then they started to follow us.

They have so many different techniques that they use to steal but we get to be extra wise

I don't think so. Because if this advertisement sector use scammers then why Google or another site accept this. Why they show us.? Why those site never  do something.