CoinGecko opens a new section called "CoinGecko Earn" What is its use? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

CoinGecko opens a new section called "CoinGecko Earn" What is its use?

Hi friends
As you saw in the title let us see what is the benefit of it
This section is related to the DeFi system that I wrote a while ago and posted a link to download the book
 So what is CoinGecko Earn:
It will provide you with important information on the returns you get from various lending platforms with the rate of return and evaluation as shown in the picture.
How to do it Let's follow the explanation:

First, go to the profit section here:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/earn/bitcoin

1.thumb.jpg.4e8b276263f93041d3622f3676757cc3.jpg
1- Click here and choose the type of currency from which you want to calculate the profit
2 - You place the quantity you want and the results appear to you on the right by month and year, as well as showing you below the results with comparisons between different platforms and in this case you can choose the platform that gives the highest profits compared to others
3 - Choose the platform you want
4- Press START EARNING to move to the platform you chose

Edited by Crypto123
correction

This is a really cool feature. But you mean the profits we make from investing in the currency, that is, storing it for a period, not regular trading.

1 hour ago, Badman001 said:

i didn't hear about it , but by your post I can understand everything , I think investment in lending is not a good way of earning .

let's me explain , if we have 1000 USD for lending purpose , in trading I can easly without any risk generate 100-300$ From it. 

Thank you for the clarification, my friend, I like you do not like working in lending and I like working in trading because it is better, more profitable and safer, but I put this information to those who love working in lending, perhaps this topic is important for them to know about it.

With 4 of the lending options in there i would trust Binance most. I haven't even heard about the first highest paying option "Celsius" before.

Edited by rekter

This is really cool. I am a lion of followers and fans of the site coin gecko. I always enter to see price charts and sales and purchases. It provides a lot of important information for investors in the field of encryption. I will activate this new service. Thank you my friend

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this information, this is my first time I heard about that, I think is like a stack or investment, but I see there is not a high commission, I dont know if is a good idea to invest for example 1000 USDT you get just USDT 6.69 per month!

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This site has useful features to help you choose and positively suit you according to your financial ability
They have to do all the other features in other locations to have a lot of reliable opinions, and you have no doubt about what you will do and what you will choose.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't know about that before but you did a good job. But i think investment have lot of risk. I know many ways to earn in which no risk to lose money.

I looked. In my opinion, this section is somewhat similar to staking. There you need to invest bitcoins and get a percentage of the investment. That's how I understood it.

I don't  have alot  of information  about  that . I think we need to  invest in it before  getting  some earnings. So i don't  suggest that. I think trading  is best for  everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As I see this is a way for those who have alot of money and they will save them for the future to see profits for me that will be a poor move from me  to go and use this method but in the future it could be a way to save some of my balance to see them when I need them for the bad days. Thanks for the topic.

11 hours ago, deepown said:

I saw this DeFi topic but i didn't quit underhand what DeFi means, what does it mean @Crypto123

Thanks for your question, my friend: (DeFi) means Decentralized Finance I explained a little about it in a previous topic and put a book link for download and you can learn more about it from here:
https://blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-decentralized-finance-defi-574c68ff43c4

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
As you saw in the title let us see what is the benefit of it
This section is related to the DeFi system that I wrote a while ago and posted a link to download the book
 So what is CoinGecko Earn:
It will provide you with important information on the returns you get from various lending platforms with the rate of return and evaluation as shown in the picture.
How to do it Let's follow the explanation:

First, go to the profit section here:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/earn/bitcoin

1.thumb.jpg.4e8b276263f93041d3622f3676757cc3.jpg
1- Click here and choose the type of currency from which you want to calculate the profit
2 - You place the quantity you want and the results appear to you on the right by month and year, as well as showing you below the results with comparisons between different platforms and in this case you can choose the platform that gives the highest profits compared to others
3 - Choose the platform you want
4- Press START EARNING to move to the platform you chose

i really do not seam to understand clearly what you are explaining, wait... are you saying that coin gecko is a site to mine bit coin or it is a currency exchange site. i was hoping to find more site like this crypto talk forum so as to increase my income source 

4 hours ago, fila said:

Coingecko is a review site that I sometimes use as well so definitely a well known name. Now they are showing us if we can make any sort of interest or something similar to that and with which broker so a good setup.

Yes, Coingecko is a site to provide information about cryptocurrencies and it seems that they have started providing Crypto services through this new feature that provides you with important information about borrowing and profit through it. These are good services.

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate, im not totally using coinGecko for cryptocurrency, sometimes i used Myetherwallet or coinbase because this two is very well known by all people for being good wallet.

20 hours ago, Badman001 said:

let's me explain , if we have 1000 USD for lending purpose , in trading I can easly without any risk generate 100-300$ From it. 

Is it a profit in trading from $ 1,000 a day, a profit of $ 100, or just 24 hours? Interesting to know, thanks for the explanation. 

I know coingecko is one of leading crypto prices and details sharing platform, and I personally use this site to know prices every day, but I can't heard this update in coingecko, but you share this topic means, this feature gives profit to us, so I check this feature soon when I satisfied their offer then I also invest some money.

4 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

there isn't any fix profit in a day by trading , sometime we are suffering from loose also ( but not too much ) .

trie to do leverage trading in binance with good value at good coin automatically you see your profit there .

leverage between 1-5X is best for everyone .

I have not tried to trade with a leverage. But, thanks, I’ll watch a video lesson on YouTube channel on how to trade with a credit key. 

Thanks for this information dude. I may not know about this features from CoinGecko if you did not share this on this forum. i am trying to check this feature on that platform now. I need too know what sort of procedures need to be fulfilled on the platform. 

I love the use of the Continent. This site is constantly evolving and I think it contains the best tools for controlling currencies, prices, plans, and their presence in platforms. There is also a calculator that calculates for you how much you earn from the currency, and this is a new feature that you tell us about, thanks.

1 hour ago, hasanS33 said:

This is good for the platform, so you gain more numbers of users, but it is never different from the normal investment, and as a person who does not have the capital does not benefit this procedure, it is not considered a free gain like you get from this forum

Yes, this section is good for those who have some head and want to invest, as well as for those who wish to borrow, but as you say for those who want to profit through easy work, this forum is the best place to earn through good writing.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thanks for your question, my friend: (DeFi) means Decentralized Finance I explained a little about it in a previous topic and put a book link for download and you can learn more about it from here:
https://blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-decentralized-finance-defi-574c68ff43c4

Oh thanks, so Decentralized Finance is the same thing as saying decentralized digital currencies/crypto?

10 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

I am not sure what kind of this website is as from it's name coingecko earn it is totally different from it's name here they are providing lending option not earning without money 

Coingecko is a site for information about cryptocurrencies and is similar to the site of the Coin Market Cap and comes after it in the rank, this site does not give you profit but rather provides you with information and comparisons that you can benefit from.