Why analysts are so wrong sometimes? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Why analysts are so wrong sometimes?

Because no one can predict where the market is going with 100% accuracy and it can be affected by a lot of factors that maybe the analyst haven't even taken into account or events that affect the value but seemed to have no correlation with crypto whatsoever.

because even if in the sector for a long time and despite the daily graphs and candles they follow, the market is unpredictable most of the time, a trifle is enough to make it change direction

11 hours ago, Rukhsad said:

Because no one know about market.

there is no correct signal can be made.

market run for some good or bad news.

if some good news of crypto then it really pump a lot (also happed in before btc pumped al lot).

So you shouldn't follow any crypto single

You made some valid point but we have to start from any point.So i said we don't follow the signals but keep tabs on them.Read different news and  gain knowledge about trading.Then do trading own analysis.Am i catching the right  ball?

In my opinion the crypto market is run with the demand and supply of  crypto currency. Then demand is more then price goes up and when market found the more supply then prices goes down but the demand of bitcoins remain high and sometime demand high and cross the daily limit in this way price goes high.

In my opinion the crypto market is run with the demand and supply of  crypto currency. Then demand is more then price goes up and when market found the more supply then prices goes down but the demand of bitcoins remain high and sometime demand high and cross the daily limit in this way price goes high.

Oh my friend, there are signals that give other forecasts, for the implementation of which, funds are needed. So they are attracted by these "false" signals. 

Because sometimes they do not take into account the fact that the cryptocurrency (its rate) can both grow and fall because of one news in the media.

Right now, bitcoin traded in the $8600-$8700 price level, and it still up and down. The analyst can say whatever they want, but they don't know the truth. We can also say what we want, but we always need to check the market before we want to decide because the market will always move to any price that we don't know. If we can get the right information, and with our skills, we can predict where the price will moves so we can take the benefits of that and we can also make a profit too. But I believe that bitcoin will have the time to increase higher than the price now.

Crypto depends on demand and supply. And it is not possible to predict demand. No one knows who will buy or sell bitcoin. We can only estimate from newses that demand may rise or fall. But we can not know tendency of people exactly. So these analysis are just estimates not reality.

Well, analyst just given some predictions for the price of bitcoin, for my opinion, literally no one can be predict the price of bitcoin because there has no people can handle it because this is run through networks.

Analyst that make predictions on the short term often make worse predictions than analysts who look at the largers picture. So f you decide to follow an analyst check if he/she also looks at the bigger trends. 

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Because noone on the earth is hundred percent correct.Analyses can be wrong someone.The reason is that they usually compare the past and present prices.So their predictions can be wrong sometimes.

That is why their job is analyst, they are human not a god. So sometimes their prediction is wrong. I recommended to not follow any advice by them, because you don't have clear mind only follow what people opinion. I prefer to research my coin and then decide to buy or not.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

trading is all about probabilities, so no one can be 100% that the price will go in a certain way. plus this market is still very small so we have and high volatility which makes predictions less accurate

the one who analyse and gives the reviews based on what they found in thier research or whats their opion sometimes our idea do not matches them the view differences is the reson that we fell they are wrong but actually we both ared right

On 10/17/2019 at 11:18 PM, phabulu said:

It's more than 1 week that the analysts are saying that BTC will reach 7000$, I'm still waiting for it, but the markets look doing the opposite, it reached the 8k and today is almost all green.

https://www.coingecko.com/en

Bitcoin price depend on tecnical and fundamental analyses. Maximum people’s easily track technical analyses but we saw every time when bitcoin price  huge pump and dump reason only fundamental things. But No one Don't   know   about fundamental analyses.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 8:48 PM, Sunny kumar said:

the one who analyse and gives the reviews based on what they found in thier research or whats their opion sometimes our idea do not matches them the view differences is the reson that we fell they are wrong but actually we both ared right

mainly they make their analyze basis on the previous records of the markets and the markets will not be same and this is normal matter I think.

Sometimes we can see that some analysis not become true actually that is not easy to predict for the Crypto. But we should follow the news of Crypto.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:18 PM, phabulu said:

It's more than 1 week that the analysts are saying that BTC will reach 7000$, I'm still waiting for it, but the markets look doing the opposite, it reached the 8k and today is almost all green.

https://www.coingecko.com/en

Do not be afraid brother. Because luck sometimes do not favour. That is natural. Starting again then you will definitely success. Stay alert and Be happy .

Analysis is a method which relies on assumptions and predictions. In this strategy, the analyst tries to find similarities between past and present events that have happened in crypto world. They also analyze price changes based on movements on the charts and by comparing past and present prices, they find a pattern to simulate the shape of graphs for the future. At the end, they combine all the data they have gathered together to write a final prediction about the price of a certain coin. The reason they make mistakes is that analysts only have access to known facts and lots of unknown facts may happen that can change prices noticeably. These unknown facts can ruin the efforts of analysts.

There are two group of analyst. The analyst who interprets the chart and notice that there will be a bearish movement and the other are those who interpret that there will be a bullish movement. Those who said that bitcoin could go back to 7k$ are just one of the group of analyst. 

There is no certainty in the analysis since they are not a miracle worker and that the market movement or trend could change anytime.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

its very hard to predict about this ! but I dont think that will happen ! but if you said that is going to be 9000$ yeah then I think its maybe will be 9000$ at the end of Feb 

Bitcoin just broke out of a downtrend where it hit a low of $6.4kUSD a week ago. It could still continue the down trend, while its hit higher highs it hasn't confirmed a reversal with higher lows yet. However it has held the support around $8.3k, it probably won't hit $9k again for a while. If it does manage to hit $9k again, it will probably won't break much higher for some time. Where still in the long consolidation from the $20k bubble.

It won't run again till it breaks the long consolidation.

Analysiser do not know what will exactly happen in future. They just show us some logic why future will be happen? That's it. Why you think what they say that absolutely will be correct.

There is no guarantee that the analysis will be correct, the results of the analysis come from research by reading various factors and of course different from traditional markets that chance the results of the analysis are more precise, crypto is very volatile and does not guarantee accurate. The best step is to make a reference and make your own forecast.