I send money to wrong address - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

I send money to wrong address

This is true. The crypto world contains very different images of fraud methods, so we must be as careful as possible of these people, and also we must verify the address more than once before sending or receiving money.

We have to take a lesson from this topic ! 
So we have to be attention to the address we want to sent the money ! 
I think many people felt in the same mistake and there is no way to restore your coins

That was to bad sending btc to a wrong addres and its for this reason we should be very careful when making crypto transactions to check everything is right and avoid rushing up things because we can't recover our crypto if we lose them in this way thanks.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:54 PM, Donslens10 said:

In 2016, I desperately needed to send 50 dollars worth of Bitcoin to a friend.
It turns out that I had the virus on my pc that changes the address that copies of btc, for the address of the virus, that is, the address that the creator of the virus owns.
That was in Coinpayments, I was in a hurry and I sent the money without teaching it twice, my mistake was that because I was in a hurry I did not see the container, just trust me and do not check before sending.
After a while, I realized, hell ... I wanted to break the PC.
In the background, my btc were lost and I was scammed by a virus foolishly for rushing, always check the shipping container before making a transaction, there are many traps out there.

Well you cannot retrieve Bitcoin once it has been sent and you cannot track it down. For me, I don't copy the wallet address, instead I write down manually. 

I'm so sorry we all need to be well-scrutinized about sending money when I get money somewhere. I don't think you'll ever get this money back. Scammers usually come across opportunities like this. I have never had a problem like this but from now on we should all work more carefully with education. For this reason, when sending money, you should carefully check your wallet.

Yes, you have the right to like these traps, many people may fall into them. It is better not to download any mining program or something like this unmatched type because you are downloading a virus to your computer without your knowledge. Likewise, as I said, it is best to verify the address shown before sending

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you for sharing with us about your loss so that people avoid. I am very careful with websites and do anti-virus for computers many times a day, I do not want to lose so I am almost too careful.

If the currencies were sent, they cannot be recovered again because we must look at the address and verify it and the amount of currencies that we send before confirming the transmission process so that we do not lose our money.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:24 PM, Donslens10 said:

It turns out that I had the virus on my pc that changes the address that copies of btc, for the address of the virus, that is, the address that the creator of the virus owns.
That was in Coinpayments, I was in a hurry and I sent the money without teaching it twice, my mistake was that because I was in a hurry I did not see the container, just trust me and do not check before sending.
In the background, my btc were lost and I was scammed by a virus foolishly for rushing, always check the shipping container before making a transaction, there are many traps out there.

My friend I'm sorry to hear this. But thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are right we should always double check the information before proceeding any transaction to avoid being scammed through such virus. 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:54 PM, Donslens10 said:

Unfortunately, once the transaction has been done, it cannot be retrieved. So, you're money is lost forget about it. As for the virus problem, you should have installed an anti-virus software on your device. 

On 10/17/2019 at 10:54 PM, Donslens10 said:

I think you won't get your fund back. Even no one can revert it. Because no one can control crypto. Any wrong transaction make our fund lose. Also we can't recover that amount.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It's a tough lesson, sorry for you. No matter how careful you try, there are always new ways to hack. fraudulent do not get bored 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, Luv1one said:

we preserve  to download a virus armor instruct and cancel the virus file. What happened to you know how to complete as a seminar to continually prove or instate an antivirus fortification

yes,  It is most serious miss that we done. if we send our money to wrong permission contact it will lost tune our money. It will also lost tune our ton description effort. We may be more thoroughly in time of sending our money.

Well, if you want to perform some cryptocurrency works on your PC, then you need a strong and licensed antivirus software. There is no way to recover lost cryptocurrency after sending to a wrong address. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Oh if you send your fifty dollars into wrong address then it means you are suffering into loss. I don't think you received this funds into recovery because when transactions are confirmed then there is no seen for reverse of that funds. Kindly share here is you received your funds or not. 

Thanks for sharing, my sister had a similar experience when she wanted to send me bitcoin almost two years ago, money didn't come to me, money was stolen. That's a big lesson for my sisters, that's why I kill viruses for computers and phones regularly during the day

Actually many people done this same mistake and really, it's actually a big mistake which could be prevented with just a little time in checking the address again and again, that's why it's always say to be successful in crypto you have to be patient, never rush in anything you are doing .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are several hacks and scams are always set as trap in virtual worl. The hackers try to implementvirus in a browser that someone uses to store cryptocurrencies and then also the cryptocurrencies transactions get vulnerable. That's how they change the address and hack all the money of the users. So that's how actually a user get scammed so everyone should be aware about every transactions and check in plugin of the browser always. 

Yes it happens with a lot of people and the wallet address was changed automatically and it was sent to the wrong wallet because there is a virus in your device

Life is great and enjoy it

This on making wrong address o the sent bar, if it's not a mistake on your part, then it kind be of an exploiting virus, as this type of viruses exist especially on PC's, and mobile,as when trying to make a transaction, without double checking the receiver address

Thank you for this post and for cautioning us on this as well. I am very sorry to hear about what happened to you and i hope that you have managed to find a way to make up for your losses and that you are now more careful. I will make sure to be very careful with the wallet addresses from this point forward. I think that it is sad to see how many people are using viruses and malware to steal from people and that we need to be extra careful now and be skeptical of the sites that we visit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Sorry for the loss friend, but there is no anyway for recover or reverse a lost transaction of crypto currencies. We know mistakes are happening sometimes, but we need to be more careful so that we can secure our money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, sagor88 said:

Your experience will serve as a lesson. Be careful about your next transaction so this kind of problem will not happen again. Once you send the money, it doesn't come back

And when double checking the wallet, don't doucle check it manually only, but we should use the find in page feature in our browsers so we paste the wallet in find in page box, make sure the results has happened.

Indeed this is the most common problem and it has to do with downloading dubious applications and browser extensions in your system. Always have a good antivirus installed, never click random links from dubious sources and never download any software unless you have done enough research to be able to completely trust the software legitimacy.

I didn't know there were viruses that could change the wallet address :classic_sad:
This is very dangerous and we must pay attention to it before transferring money.