I send money to wrong address - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

I send money to wrong address

On 10/19/2019 at 12:20 AM, akram said:

You have to be more careful while sending the coins or doing the transaction because transaction made in Crypto is irretrievable and can not be roll back.

It is a pity for you to send coins to the wrong address so I hope you will be more careful when sending coins to make transactions so that you do not feel like a failure because crypto cannot be repaired again if there is a delivery error.

If you are going to send money on a wrong address than its means that you loss your  all money because in crypto if you use the change address than you are going to loss and it will never come back again to our wallet. SO before send ing any coins to another wallet kindly check you address first 2 time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello there to make the, Thought about look a serious pain; a large number of visitors faced head on an identical concern, some people need to transmit erroneously BTC towards bch talks about... and a lot more corresponding occurrences.

Alas scammers are actually everywhere you look and yet a great deal more become more heedful whereas converting such handheld currencies

On 10/18/2019 at 12:54 AM, Donslens10 said:

In 2016, I desperately needed to send 50 dollars worth of Bitcoin to a friend.
It turns out that I had the virus on my pc that changes the address that copies of btc, for the address of the virus, that is, the address that the creator of the virus owns.
That was in Coinpayments, I was in a hurry and I sent the money without teaching it twice, my mistake was that because I was in a hurry I did not see the container, just trust me and do not check before sending.
After a while, I realized, hell ... I wanted to break the PC.
In the background, my btc was lost and I was scammed by a virus foolishly for rushing, always check the shipping container before making a transaction, there are many traps out there.

I feel bad for you that is why it is not advisable to download any programs that you didn't know because some of them might contain a virus that will infect your computer.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That is sad story bro, especially you send it with big amount of Bitcoin.

We must know hacker now is really smart, we need to protect first our computer or phone before going to use cryptocurrency. Because many ways hacker can get our fund. What i confused how that virus going to your computer?

Is it using email or something else. What i see that virus only effect the copy paste, why antivirus can't detect it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin transactions is irreversible that once the transaction are done and the address is not appropriate to the receiver then it will not be back to you again. Be careful everytime and make double checking before sending it.

Very sorry, I really feel your pain;  Many users have encountered the same problem, others have mistakenly sent BTC to BTC addresses ... and many more similar cases.

don't worry bro next time chek your address 2-3 times don't mistake again and don't click on any spam links recived in emails 

On 10/17/2019 at 5:54 PM, Donslens10 said:

It turns out that I had the virus on my pc that changes the address that copies of btc, for the address of the virus, that is, the address that the creator of the virus owns.
That was in Coinpayments, I was in a hurry and I sent the money without teaching it twice, my mistake was that because I was in a hurry I did not see the container, just trust me and do not check before sending.
In the background, my btc were lost and I was scammed by a virus foolishly for rushing, always check the shipping container before making a transaction, there are many traps out there.

Sorry for that man I think you would have tell the person that you mistakenly send bitcoin to his wallet so that he may refund it back if it is possible. 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:54 PM, Donslens10 said:

In the background, my btc were lost and I was scammed by a virus foolishly for rushing, always check the shipping container before making a transaction, there are many traps out there.

Thanks to intimate us. This virus was in circulation in 2016-2017, but after that this types of complaints decreased due to strong antivirus. Although we have to double check every aspect of our transactions.

Blockchain is one way path where you can send thing forward and can not reverse it. It is very sad thing happen to you. There is nothing in between like banks from whom you can ask for refund, so you have to be very careful before sending crypto to any address.

10 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

I don't think there is a way to get that money. Like even the person would not be willing to send back the money.

Yes it is the only way to get your money back but if this person are not willing to give it back then it was your lost. So be careful before confirming every transactions to avoid losing profit.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:49 PM, setifien said:

Sorry for that, I really feel your pain; many users faced the same problem, others have send mistakenly btc to bch addresses...and much more similar cases.

Unfortunately scammers are everywhere but we should be more attentive while transferring these digital currencies

yes dear i also bear same feeling , but its ok thats my mistake next time i will carefull as you and other guide....

On 11/26/2019 at 5:14 PM, Sumayya said:

Be careful with those type of various, careful check what you copy after pasting it in the send area of your account

thats exactly what i do before i send my crypto, i dont know how can some people do these mistakes and lose so much money, a friend of mine lost 400$ just by sending money to the wrong address.

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

thats exactly what i do before i send my crypto, i dont know how can some people do these mistakes and lose so much money, a friend of mine lost 400$ just by sending money to the wrong address.

That was a big lose he will never want to try again. It hurts. We need to be patient and calm when doing things

I think if you send your money to the wrong account you will never get it back.So before sending money you must know the address well, otherwise you will suffer a great loss.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:43 AM, Sumayya said:

That was a big lose he will never want to try again. It hurts. We need to be patient and calm when doing things

well i dont know what patience have to do with this as to me this is his own fault for not checking the address before sending, i always double and sometimes triple check before sending money.

Just now, Sayeed Rahman said:

That is very bad. But i want to thank you for share this useful article. Now we are being more alert about this. And never do this mistake. Also Wish you overcome this problem. 

i think people in crypto should always double check their address before they send their money because crypto is not like a normal bank where you can go and have your money back.

14 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well i dont know what patience have to do with this as to me this is his own fault for not checking the address before sending, i always double and sometimes triple check before sending money.

Why i said patience I mean eagerness, as you know someone will be holding his money in his wallet when he see a move is about to happen he will be in a haste to transfer his money to the exchange to catch up

1 hour ago, Imran jameel said:

Hello guy if you send money on wrong address from exchange then contact with support instant and you can cancel your transaction. But if you send it from wallet you can not cancel this transaction. 

thats true, if you contact the exchange support they will take time but they will eventually return your money and they will take 10% of it, while wallets dont do anything to help you get your money back.

If you mistake to send crypto or send Cryptocurrency to worng wallet addess you will not get back yout Cryptocurrency any more.So be careful before sending any crypto currency

That's wrong move mate, double checking or even triple checking is need to avoid this problem. Is your device is public computer? Because there's a higher chance that some of public computer is not clean so be careful.