New feature in CMC - Interest - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

New feature in CMC - Interest

Seems like we are going through another new culture. Giving the coins to the exchanges and they will give you interest for it. Like Yobit Invest box I assume. And to cope with this culture coinmarketcap bought a new listing called "Interest". Check here: interest.coinmarketcap.com interest.coinmarketcap.cominterest.coinmarketcap.com

oEdThty.png

It's handy to compare before moving your coin if you are really thinking about making some interest from your holding.

My question is: Will you really move your coins to an exchange and trust them with your coins?interest.coinmarketcap.com

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I am not saying investing is bad but my concerns are the security. There is a saying, "Not your keys, Not your coins". When you are giving your coins to any exchange or a third party you are just relaying on their security measurement.

I am also not question about the integrity of the exchanges. Some of them proved that they are highly trust worthy but we have seen exchanges to get hacked even the most reputed one in their age. Question is  that should we not learn from those incidence?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am not saying investing is bad but my concerns are the security. There is a saying, "Not your keys, Not your coins". When you are giving your coins to any exchange or a third party you are just relaying on their security measurement.

I am also not question about the integrity of the exchanges. Some of them proved that they are highly trust worthy but we have seen exchanges to get hacked even the most reputed one in their age. Question is  that should we not learn from those incidence?

Yes, i saw this and I am using interest with my Monarch wallet for smaller part of my holding.

It is risky, but more safe than leverage trading or betting with crypto. And I am earning interest every week. It is true that 'not my keys, not my crypto' but I can withdraw whenever I want in my normal wallet. Again, I only use small part of my holdings, as I am not expert trader 😉

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it's again coming to the personal choice. Will you not care about the X% of annual interest and keep your coins in your wallet or you will take risk?

I personally will not take the risk with my coins.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I can withdraw whenever I want in my normal wallet.
Again,

Yes you can but what if any incident happen before that like it happened with Cryptopia as the very recent example of hack?

• +2 1

23 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

My question is: Will you really move your coins to an exchange and trust them with your coins?

Yes sure. It's called investment and as an investor you have to know that you are responsible for where you invest your money in. As for me, as long as the exchange as a on option to withdraw my investment at anytime, then it's cool. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

49 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I think it's again coming to the personal choice. Will you not care about the X% of annual interest and keep your coins in your wallet or you will take risk?

I personally will not take the risk with my coins.

Yes you can but what if any incident happen before that like it happened with Cryptopia as the very recent example of hack?

It is not exchange, it is in my wallet... and there is risk as I said before, so I not using large amount that I am not willing to lose 

In that interest does the exchange uses our fund and pay out for our capital, it is simply a way of increase our portfolio and our capital withou touching our main capital

I like this feature and this feature is only for making a profit from it. this is very much secured and I think you can easily get profit just only holding your asset.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:47 PM, xBDT Script said:

Seems like we are going through another new culture. Giving the coins to the exchanges and they will give you interest for it. Like Yobit Invest box I assume. And to cope with this culture coinmarketcap bought a new listing called "Interest". Check here: interest.coinmarketcap.com interest.coinmarketcap.cominterest.coinmarketcap.com

oEdThty.png

It's handy to compare before moving your coin if you are really thinking about making some interest from your holding.

My question is: Will you really move your coins to an exchange and trust them with your coins?interest.coinmarketcap.com

Yup i saw the new feature that now the exchanges are giving a chance like the banks. The interest  option is good but it is very slow option. Also many exchanges are giving the compound interest facility. You can take it if you have a huge fund. Otherwise it is not a good option. 

• +4 1

I think in the future or even in the near future, all exchanges will adopt this feature to attract buyers. because interest will be considered as a safe way of investing in the crypto world because on the other hand fluctuations are very extreme. good, cmc does good things. but is there a minimum limit for deposits? yesterday I want to try yobit invest box, there is a minimum limit for bitcoin which is 0.01 bitcoin.

• +3 1

interest rates are very less. you can not earn a big amount also all wallets are centralized which is concerning. there are very huge chances of lost of funds through hacking or scams.

• +2 1

No,i will never give my coin to not so famous or widely used exchange. if trusted exchange like yobit,Binance, kucoin etc.but not to cmc kind of exchange.due to so many cryptocurrency exchanges shut down.i have lost trusts from exchanges.

• +1 1

Yes I always move my coins to the exchange and I believe that. I do not understand the problem of interest, but I consider it just a reward that will be given to miners later. sorry if my answer is wrong.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 10:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

oEdThty.png

I also found this is an interesting option for us. Now we can get information about staking. We can invest on these site and can take profit of it easily.

• +4 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/17/2019 at 7:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

oEdThty.png

yes i do ally coins are there i don't like moving alot i need exchange to change the coin any minute...

• +3 1

According to the the reports, Interest by coinmarketcap will help rank reputed crypto-asset lending platforms or you can say essentially ,it will follow the interest rates provided by each platform.The new coinmarketcap product will operate on a similar manners to the current one ,the only difference will be that the crypto assets will be ranked based on interest rates.Thats the rate in which borrowers and lenders will be entitled to pay or earn respectively from the lending platforms.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 10:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

oEdThty.png

I also get this update on coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap is one of the most usable and trusted site in the crypto sector. Maximum crypto users use this site to watch everyday crypto price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Certainly I will not transfer everything I have and transfer part of what I have and try, and if it is a good platform I will make a greater investment
But above all, it must be ensured that it is a large and credible platform

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/14/2020 at 12:36 AM, Masud20 said:

Yes, i saw this and I am using interest with my Monarch wallet for smaller part of my holding.It is risky, but more safe than leverage trading or betting with crypto.CMC ( Coinmarketcap ) has really amazing features and it shows me the graph of all currency and it also help me.

Nice explanation i unexepert on this kind of things but as you said this seems good to be used as a comparison only because some features for me Yobit is still the best and safe for me for a beginner trade.  I need more search about the system there later. Its good we have much choiced and chance for earning crypto by trade than .

• +3 1

for me the exchange is for trading and I don't keep my money in it, I know that the exchange always encourages me to put money there and get profit every day, it's like depositing money in a bank.

• +3 1

Yes there are a lots of new features come in cmc. This is very cool. Coinmarketcap is now more useful and very easily to use. Beside this they have launch their own cmc app.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

oEdThty.png

I'm not sure I am willing to trust an exchange with all my savings.

Sure, I may keep some money in the exchange to yeild interest but not all my money.

Because it is a trusted exchange site. No KYC needed for this. We can do various types of work through this website. And do different types of transactions. The transaction costs here are very low. You can also trade on yobit.

Many well-known platforms and websites try to enter the field of loans and interest, but I do not prefer the profit in this way, the trade is better and the profit of one deal may be equivalent to the return for a month, but certainly the risk in the trade is greater.