1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Even if this is correct, it is not possible because the forum will not last for all this period

Brother how could you sure that forums won't last for that long? I don't think Cryptotalk is going to stop ever and we will be going more and more above along with Cryptotalk in Crypto field. As the member base is increasing the Cryptotalk reputation is also increasing so it won't fade away without lasting a decade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

Brother how could you sure that forums won't last for that long? I don't think Cryptotalk is going to stop ever and we will be going more and more above along with Cryptotalk in Crypto field. As the member base is increasing the Cryptotalk reputation is also increasing so it won't fade away without lasting a decade.

I do not know if the forum will last for that long, but I am absolutely sure that the payment competition will last for a period of 9  years because this requires a lot of money.

• +1 2

1 BTC is a huge amount of money and I think it will really take a member working here to make such amount because 1 BTC is equal to 100 million satoshi, at least I think you have to spend at least 9-10 years in this forum before you can accumulate such amount.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think not in a hurry is a useful thing because the Yobit platform offers money for free in exchange for your responses and comments, that is, after a while you will have a balance to invest in this site of course there are other ways to increase money faster, but I prefer climbing the ladder step after step. Thank you

It will take longer time before one can be able to earn 1 bitcoin in this forum because bitcoin is a lot of money which is upto 100,000000 Satoshi and we don't even know how much talk token will now cost  which will let us know how many years it will take to make such amount working in this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/2/2020 at 3:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Well if you just stick in posting in the forum, yes, you will need 9 years before you can earn 1 btc. But if you also try or find other ways to earn bitcoin and other crypto. Even 1 year, you can earn 1 btc. You just to be smart and skillful so you can earn it much more easier and efficient.

19 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Well if you just stick in posting in the forum, yes, you will need 9 years before you can earn 1 btc. But if you also try or find other ways to earn bitcoin and other crypto. Even 1 year, you can earn 1 btc. You just to be smart and skillful so you can earn it much more easier and efficient.

You're right if we work in this forum every day then its take around 9 years to complete 1 bitcoin, but its possible when this forum continue paying 9 years, and its not possible to any forum to pay 9 years, but we have other earning source also, so use this forum earning and reinvest in  investment are trading to earn 1 bitcoin quickly, maybe 2 are 3 years time period we achieved this target, but it depends on our skills.

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

You're right if we work in this forum every day then its take around 9 years to complete 1 bitcoin, but its possible when this forum continue paying 9 years, and its not possible to any forum to pay 9 years, but we have other earning source also, so use this forum earning and reinvest in  investment are trading to earn 1 bitcoin quickly, maybe 2 are 3 years time period we achieved this target, but it depends on our skills.

Yes, that's right. Investment and trading are one of the ways you can earn easily 1 bitcoin. We didn't need to stick on just posting in forum like cryptotalk because they are not being there everytime. And just like you said, having skills matters. You can earn more if you can fins many other ways to earn and in just a short time you can earn your target amount.

• +1 1

You takes very long time for 1 BTC and if you work on crypto talk its require a sufficient time again.. So i suggest trading on crypto currencies and investing as well so you can easily earn more bitcoin as well....in future you can get more and more profit as well because the value of bitcoin low when you earn but when you sell its value are huge.... 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

comparing to the way we work in the forum , 30000 satoshi was not low , if you want to earn more BTC and profits you will have to trade and enter the field of crypto world , the forum here is more for gaining experiences so you can enter the world of trading later , in addition to that they pay us money for being part of the forum 

i think we all appreciate that

• +3 1

My dear I read about this payment you talk and I am feel that this is what may come back now to forum member. I read post about the talk token will not have good price and perhaps with this offer the forum is will make more people join and keep the quality and expertise of many experience member.

You math checks out to be correct but I read that this was about an older reward the forum was paying. Nine years is a lot of time but perhaps the rewards is not the main aim of everyone but it is making good for everyone.

On 8/26/2020 at 3:02 PM, gbfisher said:

the value of bitcoin low when you earn but when you sell its value are huge.... 

Just we can predict the situation like value of Bitcoin will be more in the near future but it is not for sure whether Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future or not. Everything is uncertain. Regarding 9 years of works on forum that OP has cited to get 1 BTC , it is just to show how hard to earn BTC. 

• +2 1

I understand from your topic that in a previous campaign there was this standard payment from the forum. So it takes this much to make a Bitcoin, it seems a lot of time but now the rules have changed and payments are in talk tokens. And from the about section I read that this will change too, so I wait for news.

• +1 1

I understand from this and a previous post I read that the payment was like this in the past but now is different with a mix of bitcoin and talk tokens. As you said 1 bitcoin is 100 million satoshi it is known and a target for most of us.

Thank you for your mathematical tutorial for sharing on us. As you said, we must do almost 9 years complete work to earn 1 BTC and it's value goes up and down always it depend on market value. We can get more money as 1 BTC through more than one process of earning. 

definitely Bitcoin is a really good way to earn revenue and of course ,as you said it takes almost nine years to get one bitcoin right so this site actually offers a really good alternative to have a good income.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

I think that 9 years is a long time, so I recommend investing time by learning to trade cryptocurrencies as well as collecting bitcoins from this forum, and so you can increase your bitcoin holdings in a shorter period by trading the section that you collected.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Thats very true @Omar Ommeish Simple mathematics, and this time its going to be even harder because when you look at what is happening, your post must be positive for you to be graded such , so we need to be very careful what we are doing . if you get graded positive you get paid and if you are graded negative or nothing at all, then nothing for you so you are right

• +2 2

This is a lot of work for nine years and earn a bitcoin that if you work in a normal job for nine years how much will you earn, it is probably a lot more but you can try this and see if it helps you with your life. I see the forum as an opportunity to learn and this will help me make one bitcoin hopefully in less time.

Thanks for taking your time to calculate the days it will take someone to earn 1 bitcoin in this forum. The days it will take someone to earn 1 btc is too much that is why I suggests the person should go for long term trading with good potential coins and also with huge capital so that he can earn huge profit in future even though is not up to 1btc.

BetFury                                                    

I was very surprised by the title but after reading the post I understood it was about how much you could earn from a previous cryptotalk campain. Now this is different and we can't earn this much, you were lucky to be here early and I am sad I missed this myself, but I hope that the talk token will have a high price and cover for this.

• +1 1

This is a very long time. You have very well explained how long a member can earn a Bitcoin by posting. But just posting would make it longer. You must involve yourself in trading , exchange and investment as these are ways which reduce the period of 09 years to earn a bitcoin.

• +4 1

Working in the forum is not intended to collect Bitcoin, but as a constant source of income that can help us in our daily life, firstly and secondly, it constitutes a support for us in the event we suffer a loss in our trade Third, the forum is a place to seize the opportunity, to gather information and to know the best options available to us in various fields Instead, the forum previously disbursed massive amounts of Bitcoin to users

• +1 1

It all depends on the platforms and sites you use. I particularly recommend Yobit to obtain quick benefits, you will not have 1 btc from one day to the next, but it will be faster than other sites.