1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

This time is too long to get one bitcoin from working on the forum, but if we take advantage of this gain that we achieve and trade currencies and put some of them to invest on the Yobit platform then we will get 1 bitcoin in a shorter period

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you're right but I think that supplementing this forum with other platform to make money and making investments can be achieved in much less time it all depends on the effort and the work we dedicate but it is something totally possible

Basically math right there of course. Eventually someone would find another way to exploit the forum with bot accounts and so on which are already denied by Staff measures taken in place.

But if you think u can reach that milestone just think out of the box, combine such micro earnings and from other locations and you will build your fortune 😉

It's not hard, just takes time 😛

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

i agree with you and your calculations is right , but i Think that we didn't get Same income all times in future we accept that by signature and Bounty's campaign we Able To earn money more here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Very clever. Well,owning 1 bitcoin really takes a lot of time. But who knows after 9 years bitcoin price is much higher, and our efforts in earning is worth it. Hoping only that this forum also last long.

Edited by Ms.o

if you only rely on this forum to collect bitcoin then yes it will take a lot of time, you need to learn how to trade to get bitcoin quicker

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

6If you can work in many forums at the same time this means you will get more and more satoshies in the day and this will make you collect bitcoin faster..

You have done a good anlysis for any person who want to earn while posting but if you were to invest or trade it won't take long to earn that profit though it depends on how much you start to trade or invest in order to earn 1 Bitcoin.

wow its interesting! i really like being here we can make 30 k sat in 2 or 3 hours. of course earning a btc won't be easy but you can use other ways to reach 1 btc faster.for example airdrops and trading and staking ...

Thank you for these fun calculations, in fact it never occurred to me to do these calculations to see how long it takes to collect one bitcoin, of course the work here in the forum is very good but not enough and you must raise a good capital to trade.

To earn one bitcoin on this forum alone woudl be extremely difficult and it woudl take a very long time.

In fact there is no indication of how long this pay per post campaign woudl even last and therefore this may also not be true in the sense that you can;t reach that amount. If you want to increase your earnings however, the best way to do so is to have some sort of trading scheme that you can use to increase earnings, or the other way is to invest your earnings in high yield fixed deposits that tend to have high interest rates of up to 18% per month.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Exactly collecting 1 bitcoin with this platform is not so easy it will take your almost 9 years which is uncertain for this forum there is a question in everyone's mind that how long this forum will survive so thinking of earning 1 bitcoin through satoshi is very hard rather you should preffer to do trading or investing to earn it more quickly.

If we work in this forum for 9 years we can get our bitcoin it's to much t reach that and no one can do that,and we dont know if the forum still with us for the next 9 years ,but it's good to know that it's an idea 

On 4/2/2020 at 1:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

From this forum site we can make free income. And as you calculate its' correct. But we can make 1 bitcoin within a month or week if we have enough knowledge about it. Trading is the best way for it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate, as you can see, by doing posting here in this forum, you need to complete your 30 posts in 9 years which us hard to do mate and also this campaign is not totally runs in 9 years because there's no campaign can do that.

Offcourse 1 bitcoin is equal to 9 years of Cryptotalk payments. Cryptotalk paying every day 30000 sathosi and if we calculate that then we found 9 years of work in this forum. My dream also to collect 1 Bitcoin so I decided to work in this forum continues.

• +4 2

On 4/1/2020 at 11:00 PM, johant123 said:

If you want to earn 1BTC, then you will need to find other ways than by posting in this forum.

I think the best purpose of the money you earn here is to experiment with trading. Basically you get the money for free, so you don't risk anything. You can always win, and you will definitely learn!

You are right, this is the thing thats many people don't know about it, the only way of getting one bitcoin is doing your own trading with with own strategies. 

• -1 1

Good calculations and i agree with you, we will use a lot of time to earn 1 bitcoin! We can reduce those years by learning how to trade and making other bitcoin investments, but apart from that it will be hard for us to get 1 bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

in my opinion 9 years is very long time we have to find other ways to make bitcoin because i think after some times this forum is going to stop paying so we won't have any ways except this so we should create new one 

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 1

It will take really a huge time to earn 1BTC by working from this forum.I also calculated about it.If a member post 30 posts regularly he will need atleast 3334 Days (9 years and 49 days) to earn 1 BTC.By ttrading and holding this amount can be earned more faster.

Edited by Jami273

It is a really long term, but we must not forget that it is in return a large amount of money. I think we should work hard to collect a large amount of useful information from bitcoin here and try to win bitcoin from the information that we take

• +5 1

Yes, your words are true, but we should not rely only on this forum for monetization and we can trade to increase profits quickly and reach to achieve 1 Bitcoin quickly

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Men 9 years working on one forum, that's so hard, even making the 30 posts every day is so hard some times, but i think if we trade with our earnings from the forum will make things faster and we can get the money more faster.

This is if the work continues for nine continuous years, but if you collect enough amount of bitcoin to start investing, you may reach 1 training during a year if you are successful in the investment.

This process is completely correct, but working here is considered a tributary to the basic work in trading or an additional source of income besides trading.

But the idea that the price of volatile bitcoin may go crazy and may decrease significantly.