1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

On 4/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Wow that's a long time mate. But for your information, don't look at Cryptotalk as a way to earn money. Cryptotalk provides you a chance to get some profit to start an investment with it. That's how you succeed!

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Wow that's a long time mate. But for your information, don't look at Cryptotalk as a way to earn money. Cryptotalk provides you a chance to get some profit to start an investment with it. That's how you succeed!

Yes, that's right, and I mentioned this
Everyone should not rely on the forum just to make money, they must earn by trading and investing

Earning money in general hard even in this field not all people can win all the time I always see alot of people who were broke from this market, but in general this forum just give a push not for the long future we need to update every a while.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:54 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Obviously if you want to earn more btc then you will have to find various ways to earn free BTC. With 3usd daily you won't be able to earn 1 btc quickly. We need to work really hard. 

The free collection will not cost you money to buy, but must say that it is slow. I recommend that if you intend to collect for free, please collect in many places, many ways, make the most of the time to collect to shorten the time to earn bitcoins.

You have to use all the sources to make enough btc, for example you can trade with some of your earnings and you can use part of your earnings on investment platforms, these extra steps can boost your btc earning.

• +5 1

This is a very long time, for 1 bitcoin it will take from many years, I will become old and find myself losing my normal life next to my computer, something really unfortunate, I want to learn to trade in order not to spend a lot of time on the computer and free myself from financial restrictions and become financially independent.

Edited by Maroua

We can't collect 1 bitcoin from only this forum. There are a lot of ways to collect bitcoin . We can trade and investment and can earn 1 bitcoin from this. 

7 hours ago, rekter said:

And from first btc faucets you would have got several full bitcoins per claim. Probably from 9 years from now we'll only dream of getting 1000 sats so easily.

It was 2013 where faucets were a trend , you could get about 5000 satoshi per claim, bitcoin was so low, now 7 years later, that 5000 satoshi is 0.5 dollar.

having patience for nine years to colelct Bitcoin is very difficult .brtter option is to have some small investment kike 0.1 Bitcoin in trading to make 1 bitcoin within 6 months

Yes is a good information but i think you don’t need 9 years to make 1 Bitcoin, i think when you get a good amount from this forum like 200$ or 300$ , and also get a good knowledge, i suggest to invest this money in trading you can get this 1 BTC in 1 year or 2 years, but you have to learn good before investing your money.

Asking about how many years it takes to earn 1 bitcoin I think is not a good question and can result somebody being entangled by scamers because it shows that some one is much eagered to have it as it can also lead to spam therefore, its better to concentrate on what we can earn at the present moment thanks.

Thank you for this topic, some people think that the forum will pay for messages forever and they will be able to earn one bitcoin with it, it is better to simultaneously look for another way to get money (for example, trading)

In nine years Bitcoin will worth 1 million USD so I guess I will keep posting until that time! 

Seriously though, the offer from this forum is amazing and I'm hoping for more options to profit to come soon. Cryptotalk has been honest so far and besides the profits from the campaign, the knowledge and the opportunities we find here make it even more profitable.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:14 PM, Sunilkuma said:

Yes you are right mate , I like the way you calculate work of 1 year in data . Yes I also want to earn 1 btc from cryptotalk but there is no way to do that.

Of course there is a way, with you are smart to trade on yobit then the profits gained over time can reach 1 btc. get excited, everything has a way.

Yes, this is a valid and accurate account, but the profits you make from the forum must be reinvested or traded and you will shorten this period doubly in order to collect 1 bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

It depends on your work. Also, 1 BTC can equal 9 years of work, but it doesn't mean for one BTC you must work 9 years. When you have enough knowledge and of course some amount you can do it step by step. Maybe it will take a bit long time. But you can get your goal. 

Not bad at all. If we work constantly daily basis on crypto market and crypto talk forum and in nine years we can earn free one bitcoin from crypto talk forum. And by investing into this market we can made five to twenty bitcoin if you have trading skills. 

• -1 2
  • +1 1

I dont think that this is a right calculations. Because its if hardly 7000$ and that is  not at all enough for 9 years. But yes the time taken to build it is actually approximately that much of time but still it a huge time to invest it in a particular thing.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 9:05 AM, Jana Ara said:

There are many ways of earning Bitcoin that work on 1 BTC much faster.  1 BTC can be done quickly by trading and investing in bitcoin.  People who work with commerce and investment can earn quick and successful.  Earning BTC will only take a long time to work and it is possible to make only 1 BTC faster in trade and investment.

To earn 1 btc fast through bitcoin trading, this is not hundred percent guaranteed, because this can take too long also to reach 1 btc because there have loosing also.

Yes my friend you are right, we need more than 9 years of work in a forum CryptoTalk in order to get 1 bitcoin through publishing only, but we can use profits from the forum in trading and investment and thus achieve greater profits

It means we have to work exactly for 9 years to get the one Bitcoin from this forum if it keeps paying us for about the next 9 years ! I think it is interesting to know the fact like how hard is it to make cryptocurrency earnings here. 

You can use your bitcoins earned on this forum investing in some prospective coins so you can divide this term in 3 times or even more. Try to find any other ways than just work. Thank you for interesting statistics 

having persistence for nine years to colelct Bitcoin may be very hard .brtter option is to have some small funding kike zero.1 Bitcoin in trading to make 1 bitcoin within 6 months

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.