1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

Yes, my friend, you are right, but that this account was done when we used to earn about twenty thousand satoshi daily from the forum, but now we need close to twenty years or more in order to collect one bitcoin

• +1 1

f you want to earn 1BTC, then you will need to find other ways than by posting in this forum.

I think the best purpose of the money you earn here is to experiment with trading. Basically you get the money for free, so you don't risk anything. You can always win, and you will definitely learn!

• Useful or interesting3
  • +16
  • +24
  • +51

Useful or interesting

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2

Since joining the site, I've learned that the forum rewards 200 satoshi for any post with a good reputation, and that we will win payments for a limit of 20 posts per day. This means that the payout has decreased significantly, and that we'll have to wait more than 30 years to receive bitcoin ( btc from this forum.

If you aspire to 1 Bitcoin, you must find other ways to earn Bitcoin, such as learning to invest in cryptocurrencies that sometimes multiply your capital by one day, but after learning the basics of investing and gaining experience.

• +2 1

Nice topic, but I have disappointment, we need very, very short time to succeed, we must work hard, I hope we will find an amazing result in the end, thank you for your valuable information, brother, I wish you a happy day

This is right from a numerical perspective. You can abbreviate a great deal of time. In the event that you are exchanging and enhancing, you have types of revenue, you can go into numerous destinations represented considerable authority in contributing bitcoin.

You have a point here actually but 9 years is too long because there are other ways to earn 1 bitcoin in the forum if the money earned here in the forum have been put into investment or a successful trading then I think in a fewer years a member will be able to achieve that aim of getting one btc in the future.

In this forum we can earn a bitcoin but it require a lot of work and patience dear members if we earn it then our remaining life become eassy  and thats why you should  try your best to achieve it and then leave a batter life and start a business.

• +3 1

Hi dear

A very useful post from you and is infirmative too.

This is a long procedure of 9 years .

People should try some other ways to earn bitcoins instead of posting here only.

All the best

Thank you

Yes you are true by mathematical point of view. But one cam easily earn 1 bitcoin in a short period of time by trading and investing. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You've written an excellent post. It is a long-term project that necessitates diligent effort. Earning one BTC is not easy, and it takes a long time, and many people lack patience.

My friend, in my opinion, if you want to earn Bitcoin, you have to find other sites in addition to here in order to make money from it or even collect money here and then trade and invest it in order to double and thus you will earn faster.

My friend, I think that thinking about this topic generates anxiety and tension in some members, so it is preferable to work without thinking about the future and to reap daily profits and use them in school or social expenses.

I think that this post helps us all to remember that the money does not come in an easy way, it needs from us alot of patience ( as you said it takes nine years to get 1 Bitcoin) and knowledge + dedication to continue our business and never give up. 

Thanks for shareing such good news.Being patient in crypto is a good habit and it would develop your more skills towards.Crypto is all about investing the invest you do today will help you and grow you in the future it's an asset for you.So don't get fear to invest in btc get into and learn it to achieve your goals.

If you rely on a forum and one trading method, you need a long time to get one bitcoin, because as I said, my friend is equivalent to 100,000,000 Satoshi, and if you want to decrease the time, you can diversify trading. 

This is true talk, but this period is very large, so for those who want to earn a currency in one form or more, there are many other methods other than earning from here, such as investing in cryptocurrencies or investing the money that you win from here in practical life. You should make good profits and shorten the period.

Hey Friend, I remember one day it was having worth of only 1 dollar and now it becomes a huge currencyof the world. 1 bitcoin have worth now almost 44000 dollars. But what we can do now, dont know the inflation will continue or will be drop down again. So I cant inveat for bitcoin now. 

In my opinion, my friend, it does not matter how much time we need. The most important thing is to organize time and work hard to reach what we want. We must always be enthusiastic and strive for the goal with steady steps. Thank you for your useful participation.

Yup you are saying right if we should work on this forum than we will earn money besides earning we can also learn a lot about the trading and investing 

I think it is really detailed and useful information.In fact, I had never thought about the time needed to collect 1 bitcoin, so maybe I found this time really long but we shouldn't stand idly by.

You can in more than one way get one bitcoin currency, and the best of these methods is trading because if you continue publishing posts only, then you will take a lot of time to be able to collect one bitcoin

Yes dear you may be right if we work continuously on this forum we need 9 to 10 years to earn 1 bitcoin. I do not know about this before reading your post. But we can earn a bitcoin in 9 Years only when we work hard on this forum.

Yes, maybe more than nine years of work on this platform and more than 7,000 comments were posted, but do you completely depend on the forum for profit !!
You have to invest cryptocurrencies and increasing your profits by them, dear, it goes half way

Yes, the knowledge about how to trade, invest and exchange cryptocurrencies that can be learned in the forum is more valuable, I want to stay in the cryptocurrency for more than 9 years but with which I will achieve my first BTC in a few months.

• +2 1