1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

We thank you, my friend, for the answer to the question that was on our mind. Of course, this is a question that comes to everyone's mind, and for me I have reached the answer through you, and I hope to collect this amount one day

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Dear you know the price of Bitcoin is very high and I think it will rise further. It is true that acquiring a bitcoin is not so easy. Bitcoin price is very high in the currency market and the price is high because the market demand is increasing and people are using bitcoin for market and investment.

We all have to have the cryptotalk platform as a school and university that we will only be passing through until we graduate as great entrepreneurs so we will leave full of knowledge and being professionals to be a great investor and obtain our first bitcoin by doing different investment transactions.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Thank you for sharing this important information about the different between Satoshi and Bitcoin.

It is now clear to everyone that Bitcoin is one of the most valuable and expensive coin in the world and I urge you to invest using the Bitcoin.

Well thanks for providing this information here. It is good to know that the value of satoshi and btc. Well I know that bitcoin value is high. We can arrange money outside of the forum to work on crypto. Then only we can achieve more

Bitcoin rates keep rising and falling. Now we are paid 20,000 satoshi for publishing 20 useful posts daily in this forum and currently the bitcoin rate is $ 35,000. According to this calculation, it will take about 10 to 12 years to earn a bitcoin. But one can also earn a bitcoin quickly by trying one's luck with investing and trading.

• +1 1

This is amazing news but it is too much hard to get one bitcoin from this platform. This nine years are too much large so just avoid from this larg time and also get this one bitcoin is that of online trading and become a good traders

On 4/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

omar.PNG

Dude 9 years is very very pong long time to earn 1 bitcoin you have to short this time if you investing in bitcoins and out your interest in trading i think you got more benefits from their best of luck dude

During the initial days of the bit coin there are many wallets who are given the free Bitcoin but now we cannot earn free Bitcoin except nine years of efforts for a single Bitcoin so much worth of it's been increased and is been increasing so far.

Yes it's absolutely true we may get  a one Bitcoin within 9 to 10 year I know it's a long process but if you get one bitcoin then your life become totally changed you have no need to worry about your financial problem it gives your huge income and realise your dream.

• +2 1

This is right from a numerical perspective. You can abbreviate a great deal of time. In the event that you are exchanging and enhancing, you have types of revenue, you can go into numerous destinations represented considerable authority in contributing bitcoin.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

omar.PNG

Now it gives us 20,000 satoshi every day if there are 20 postpaid We now need more time to do 1btc.We can do 1btc if we work hard.Currently, we are getting a lot of profit due to the increase in the price of Bitcoin.

It is a joke full topic . About what we get from here what we want from here . This post shows how much we want to make 1 bit coin . But we have another methods to earn bit coin like trading and another many methods so we can earn bit coin . Don't worry about the 9 years...

You are right earning 1 btc is tough here and requires patience  but no one has that sort of spare time so what we have to do is to work on other sites as well and earn free satoshis from there too if we do this we can make 1 btc within a year by working hard on more than 1 sites 

My friend your right but I suggest to work here on this forum and can earn handsome amount and that amount will be enough for your basic needs or you can use that amount for trading. If you know about the trading you will definitely make good money. Wish you best of luck.

Well thanks for sharing this info partner, you see, by posting here on this forum, you need to complete 30 positions in 9 years which is something that is difficult for us colleagues to do and this campaign is not fully functional in 9 years because no campaign can do that.

Dear friend if you want to earn 1 Bitcoin from this forum then you should work hard and with patience and I think that 9 years are much time to earn 1 Bitcoin and you should make the quality posts on this forum which are meaningful and beneficial for other members.

@Omar Ommeish Hello my dear friend, according to mathematical point you are right,it will take 9 years to earn 1 Bitcoin..but we have many other ways to earn money,like trading....it is little bit risky to do but when you got knowledge or tips about trading then you can earn 1BTC in a short period.

Yes of course dear friend one bitcoin get its not easy and it takes a lot of hard work and a lot of time to get it, But now the situation is much better. Bitcoin is in a much better condition than before and really people have worked hard to achieve this. 

• +2 1

A person working for 9 years will be able to earn 1BTC from this site which is worth 1 bitcoin worth  31692.835294.  It is a huge thing to get it working. Only skilled people will be able to achieve it. You have explained very well how many years a member will get it.

Edited by Hasem3

One bitcoin presently is more than nine years work so for some one to achieve this it will surely be a thing of miracle the only I will advice is just to invest on it with your own money or if possible buy it and save since bitcoin is increasing day by day it its values. 

Yeah friend if we can do quality post and with good skills and strong knowledge every thing is possible now we are doing our best we need to hard and hard work for achive the goals and bitcoin market now is so strong the situation of crypto currency and bitcoin is raise so we need to maximum discussion , understand then we will make strong platformers

Yes my friend it take too much time to get one btc because the price of one btc is too high if we work for several  year  than we will able to get just one btc 

These truths are legitimately and we know that we require a long time to assemble one composition thru this dialog board or through distinctive methods due to the truth the amount is huge and wants a entirety parcel of depictions and endeavor to be combined with this work.

You are right brother. But I don't think crypto talk runs 9 years to pay, but we have so many ways to increase our earning like trading its good to increase our coins, its little bit risky but I like Crypto platform because free earn bitcoin in this forum...