For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Edited by Jahida 67
Correction word
  • Useful or interesting 10
  • -1 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 2

Yes this problem is back again, but don’t worry is just a little problem happen some time , and will be fixed soon , just keep working, we will be able soon to send your money. Your money is safe.

• +1 1

This happened many times in advance. Don t worry. My friend. This problem will be solved in the shortest time. Everyone will be paid. All you have to do is continue to work and not care about this mistake.

It seems that the platform knows about pressure or something like that. I don’t think there is a problem with the withdrawal. This matter will be resolved as soon as possible. Do not worry, complete your work and come back at a later time and send your profits without a problem.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I experience the same problem too, I know that it will fix it soon because It happen many times. Just be patient and keep posting. Good luck!

• Useful or interesting 2

9 hours ago, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

Already so many times forum members suggests about this issue, I have one drought when you write any post why you not use search function, because in this forum so many times discussed this topic, so pls stop this topic and this problem we face Evey week and its solved in few hours, so don't panic and stop this issue its humble request every member.

• Useful or interesting 2

9 hours ago, Jahida 67 said:

What i do now

I encountering the same issue on my yobit account right now and i already encountered it last week so you don't need to worry about that because that balance is still there until they fixed the problem on yobit. You just need to have patience about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Dear member I think if you did the search about that before you write your topic, you will find a lot of last topic told about this problem, this happened many times ago, maybe again returned this issue, but dont worry they will resolve it.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You just have to be patient and wait because this problem always occurs the supervisors solve it in a very short time so you don't have to worry, everyone will be paid soon you just have to wait

it's normal my friend don't worry ! they will repay for us after few days ! after they r-full the wallet of the Yobit platform. we all waiting not just you 😉 

Do not worry my friend, this matter is always happening in the forum and it will be resolved quickly by the supervisors. All we have to do is continue to work inside the forum and wait for payment.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend you need to wait  till your pa will send to your  main balance. This is not  a new problem. It also happened  before and also solved  out.

My friend, do not worry, this problem always occurs and lasts for several days, I think that in a short period of time it will be fixed and re-paid again.

• +1 1

This happened a few times in the past and wallets have always been refilled. There is no need to worry, as if cryptotalk was to halt the campaign payments, they would have announced it. The campaign runs for many months and it is a successful one into bringing thousands of people in.

• +1 1

I discovered it not been fixed a while ago, it is a general issue so I think they are working on it and we shall hear the good news soonest. Patience is the key here and in the world of cryptocurrency  

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello, there are a lot of messages in that picture and I couldn't distinguish exactly what your problem is, if you are having trouble sending profits it will be resolved soon

I have faith and trust in cryptotalk therefore,I believe this is a temporally issue that will be solved soon and we shouldn't panic about this let's continue working as normal while we are waiting patiently thanks.

• +2 1

You need to understand that the balance of more than one is not sent from Yobit. I advise you to continue, or best stop. Wait my friend, everything will be soon, the reward in Bitcoin will go to the balance of Yobit. 

• +1 1

Even me too I can't send to yobit balance, this is actually the problem everyone is facing right now nobody can send to yobit balance , and this has been occuring for a while now , we just hope the problem would be solved soon because it's not actually the first time this is happening.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Me too bro ! I have already sent my coins to my balance ! this is good news and I wish that all members could sent their coins to their balance ! 

The problem is not with you but rather on the platform because the matter happens with everyone when there is maintenance or refilling the portfolio and everything will return to work soon
Currently everything is working perfectly

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

It will happen alot my friend you should wait when that happen again and just keep posting and make good content that will make them increase so when they fill the balance again you can get you payment in a good amount.

• +2 1

In general if that happens they will fill the amount Sunday or Monday that what i know but if they get late for Wednesday that is the limit for fill the balance , and that us normal they will pay us in the end . Good luck.

Edited by Hanan951
  • +2 1

This problem has already happened several times, so it is solved with the days it has already been solved and it will happen again, however in the forum they ask the same question all the time when the problem happens we should avoid that.