For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

Your problem has already been resolved, but again I would like to say my own advice in case someone who encounters this problem reads the comments. When I encountered this problem, I explained the situation to yobit '' Support '' section. They solved my problem before 1 day was up.

I think this should not be a problem to you because the moderators of the forum are making some changes so that we will find the forum very useful which is they are removing the spammer's of the forum.

Sometimes this problem is happen. But it is solve automatically. We don’t think about it. We want to patient our-self and work hard for get profits.I hope you will get good result by working crypto currency.  @kedro   @kedroviy well said.

First of all you have to make youbit account and them whenever you have donated sending or receiving your balance just you go on your account and put your meals on meals what you make account of the product and then you have to receive balance ok good bye thank you so much take care.

Good morning friend,it has been a while that I ain't to send money form my yobit account into my wallet but I couldn't get it easy to do that, But now I have try it and it has been send , because make some reaserch my I got that, thank you for the topic.i think I will also teach do who wants to know more about it .

This is something that happens every month, it is just a matter of patience as your funds are safe. This is a cleanup by CryptoTalk's managers to eliminate scammers and prevent them from getting away with their rampant scams.

This issue was previously however now it's settled now you can send your procuring to your btc balance this issue was a result of void discussion account yet now they have filled there accounts

it is quite simple after staying for a long time here in this forum I learnt that some of the times they stop paying to all of the users and their refill the balance after few days.

Don't worry member this problem created many time so please wait and I think after some time solve the problem because in these days the moderator clean the page. 

It's a general problem which I think it has been rectified since two weeks ago. Based on what I had from the expert on the forum is this has been into existence before because the forum used to undergo clean up time to time, much love.

Of course, my friend, this problem is that it occurs every period and period when the team adds some features and stops the withdrawal from this platform and after a period it organizes things in this forum and you can send it your money, but this problem It is a natural thing until it is necessary for something like this to happen

It's a very usual thing. It happens every time after a month or more. The reason behind that problem is the moderators clean up the forum and the method of transferring the balance is stopped. But now it's working absolutely fine. 

It is only from the administration of the platform that the payment of BTC gone reserve for sometime. Then after passing some time, we have eliminated a number spammers by the administration, then we can send our balances. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. You are rights in your words. If they fill the balance again when you can get you payment in a brilliant account. It is very simple method . thank you.

Dear Friend! In general if that happens they will find the amount Sunday or Monday that what I know but if they get late for Wednesday that is the limit for fill the balance, and that us normal they will pay us in the end. 

You need to understand that the balance of more than one is not sent from Yobit. I advise you to continue, or best stop. Wait my friend, everything will be soon, the reward in Bitcoin will go to the balance of Yobit. 

Dear friend, easily earned money can be transferred in exchange for yobit.  However, BTC cannot be transferred in exchange for yobit when forum authorities kill scammers and low quality posts in the forum.  It is temporarily closed.  But you don't have to worry about it.  You follow the rules of the regular forum.  Everything will be fine in time.

This happened a couple of times before and wallets have consistently been topped off. There is no compelling reason to stress, as though cryptotalk was to stop the mission installments, they would have declared it. The mission runs for a long time and it is a fruitful one into getting a large number of individuals.

Sometimes things like this happen anf it makes so many people feel depressed. Know that this is a temporary thing and the forum will definitely grant you back access to sending to balance, although some people might get kicked out of the forum of you fall among the scammers.

I have no idea about this because I am a new member of the forum and so far I have not completed my first seven days work I think this is not a big problem just continue your work you will definitely receive payment

It's a problem in the past but now it's being solved by the moderators and this button is working properly. I heard that it was a technical problem and everyone was worried about that. But happily it solved. 

This type of problem use to occur on yobit exchange. Sometimes you can't send your earnings to your balance, if this occurs don't be panic or don't get worried. Just continue with your work. 

Dear Mate, Its and Site Issue but don't worry. Be patience and wait until site will recover. You just keep publishing good content and your balance is saved. Its not first time we already face such type of issue but the good thing is that our coins are saved and we can trust on yobit.

It's happened sometimes on this platform 

Dont worry it's temporary problem 

This will be solved soon

Your earning is totally safe and secure on yobit account 

As problem solved you will be easily withdraw your money from yobit account 

Keep patience and continue your working on this platform