For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

Yes this time problem occured again I think because forum need the stop the payment for cleaning and checking the forum I think. So don't worry my dear I think they will fix it very soon.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Dear mate don't worry. There is inspection period on forum. It is done for 10-12 days every month. So that they can inspect and clean the forum from cheaters. In these days payment is seased. So don't worry about it. Soon it will be opened.

I guess this is a reoccurring problem but there is nothing to worry about , because right now as I am writing to you I cannot send my earnings to my Yobit account too, and I guess that it will be solved soon , I hope it does not take any longer than a couple of days, do not worry , you will not miss a penny, but it is a little bet worrying I know. 

• +1 1

hi dear fellows im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything  and didn't grt my earnings  yet but friend is alsis also facing this issue and i ask him he said fourm admin stops it to remove scamers 

My dear friends this is not a big deal this thing is happening many more time this will be solved in the shorted time this thing is happening with my friend he told me this issue willb soon sorted

Yes mate, for a while I wanted to send a yobit balance. I think we dont need to worry about that. Sometimes it happens. We need to be patients for it. It will be fix as soon as possible. 

Do not worry, my friend, the problem will be solved soon. You must continue to work and your money will be sent in a timely manner. I wish you good luck my friend.

This is not a problem I don't know clearly but I read an article in which that writer said that in the day's of cleaning of forum they stopped our payment to send in our balance and that is only of btc balance and I also can't able to send my btc in my btc balance in future I will surely able for sending them in my account. 

This occurred a few instances withinside the beyond and wallets have constantly been refilled. There isn't anyt any want to worry, as though cryptotalk become to halt the marketing campaign payments, they might have introduced it. The marketing campaign runs for plenty months and it's far a a success one into bringing lots of human beings in.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Currently this problem is increasing now because we are facing this problem again and again we cannot take it in our bitcoin to main balance.This problem will be fixed after a while so we will work patiently and work according to the rules.

I understand that it is a problem that happens every so often. I'm trying not to panic as I had recently started getting paid for posts. Not only that, but I will follow everyone's advice and calm down.

• +1 1

I tried to do that too and it doesn't work. I don't know why, I can only send the Talk tokens and the bitcoin balance doesn't work. It is possible there has been a stop in the campaign, perhaps temporary or completely, I am waiting to read more updates on this by the team.

The payment has been stopped for a while, this is happening often and from what I have read it is the wallet that will be refilled with Bitcoin soon and you will receive the whole amount in one piece, so there is nothing to discuss further, it is a procedure of Yobit that needs to be reset.

It is not issue that problem face every one now the account balance is about zero then they recharge their account then you are able to send your bale to your account.

• +2 1

Don't worry my friend we should face this problem almost every month and when moderators clean the forum and after one or two weeks it solved automatically that's why my friend don't worry and focus on your work and always follow the rules because in these days many people banned by admins .

• +1 1

I don't think we should be worry about that because this issue is happening time by time, actually it won't be right to say issue because they're reffiling the pool so they can pay us again. That's why we shouldn't scared and keep working so we can receive full payment.

This problem of Ubit is not a problem. Because it can be a problem many times network problem, programming problem. You will still try to do your posts. You will not stop. You will get all the work of your Ubit later.

Hello my friend, you have not to worry about it. Because this issue is being faced by all the members of Cryptotalk. The reason of stop payment button has been discussed in topic of payment system by moderators that in cleaning process, where all the useless, spam post goes deleted, and the spammers get banned in cleaning process, the payment button being stopped until the process completed.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As far as I know, this has happened a few times in the past and wallets were always replenished.  No need to worry, as Cryptaltalk was stopping paying for the campaign, they announced.  The campaign lasted several months and it managed to bring in thousands of people.

These should not be a problem that will cause panic because everyone on these forum experience such kind of problem which i believe the admin are aware of it, so let us all focus on our work here and be patience with the forum for a while.

Yobit btc Balance Sender button has not been working for a few days, meaning the Balance Sender device has been suspended for a few days. We can only wait and see if the moderators will reactivate it very soon. We must continue our hard work and save money.

• +2 1

It will happen alot my friend you should wait when that happen again and just keep posting and make good content that will make them. The problem is not with you but rather ob the platform because the matter happens with everyone when there is maintenance or refiling the protfolio and everything will return to work soon.         

Hello friends, this is not a problem, it is part of the work being done in the system, but your satoshis are safe, in a few days they will re-enable the option so you can move the balance accumulated in cryptotalk to the yobit platform without any setback.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't worry dear i also face that problem last eight day's. I think administration problem hopefully soon resolve that issue but i suggest you to continue your work with same spirit.

I am also facing same problem. Sent to btc button is not working. I have discussed it with some of my friends. They told me not to worry about that. I think, now they are trying to clean this forum by banning members who are creating useless content and reputation cheaters. That's why they stop the payment. I think, after some days, they can start the payment again.