For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

Don't worry! I urge you to exercise more patient to try in next hours of time, it will work as soon as it's fix back. Keep working as usual, by posting constructive, beneficial information that will be useful to everyone and the forum at large.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

You should not worry about it because Sometimes this forum get technical problem which lead the yobit balance box Does not work to send the balance  to your wallet... It happen only when the forum want to find out spammer and block them. So after block them the balance box work again and all the member can resend Their balance.. Hope you understand                  

• +1 1

Of course, I am a new member in this forum and when I read this post, I found it well because it poses a problem that must be solved. Therefore, I thank you, my friend, for this post.

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You should not worry about it because Sometimes this forum get technical problem which lead the yobit balance box Does not work to send the balance  to your wallet... It happen only when the forum want to find out spammer and block them. So after block them the balance box work again and all the member can resend Their balance.. Hope you understand                  

Yeah, they have to go through different security check and sometimes due to different errors and glitch and we can see our tokens in the balance but you shouldn't worry your token will be safe even if you don't send into the balance and within the next few days you can send to your balance.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I read a lot of news about not being able to send money

It appears to be an ever-recurring problem

Yesterday I sent my money and it was successful

I hope that does not happen again

On 8/12/2020 at 9:59 PM, saraanna396 said:

Do not worry, it is only a temporary problem facing many members, you have to wait for it to be resolved, or contact the support team in the Yobit platform, to get an accurate answer to your problem.

Previous campaign every member face this problem, in this issue we don't need to take support team help, its normal problem because sometimes forum clean spam post and remove spammers accounts, then this send my balance button not works, and another time when yobit have not sufficient balance to pay users, 2 are 3 days later this problem solves and everything fine so it's not big problem. 

• +2 1

this is a normal thing and happens always from time to another , it may be just a bug in the website and it will get fixed soon , it happened earlier like 15 days ago or so but it get fixed fixed 2 days later , all we need is to be patient

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have presse this button some time after make a few bitcoins but it is work for me and I am had non problem with withdraw to the yobit wallet but this problem is for another time you are had and maybe it was stopped the payment when you are written this.

• +4 1

I am so happy that I earn my first bitcoin balance on Yobit and I wil never forget that my first bitcoin came from payment of this forum! This is the best news I've had for all 2020 that has been a very bad year for all of us. I know this post is from a past time and I'm sure that this has been not a problem right now because everyone is receiving the payments for their work, but I want to add that from what I read this forum is paying for posts for a long time, so we shouldn't ever have fear that this payment will not happen. It is great to be in cryptotalk!

• +3 2

Unfortunately, my friend, this matter has been exploited a lot, and you can review the previous topics on this matter using the search feature, so you know that the matter is normal, it is repeated and is repaired The reason is either maintenance or empty wallet of the platform.

• +2 1

Normally if that happens they will meet the amount on Sunday or Monday which I know but if they are late for Wednesday it is the limit to meet the balance, and in general they will pay us in the end.  Good luck. I hope you understand my point.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:23 PM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

Don't wory  bro . The same  problem occurred   for a short  time before  , but they fixed  it immediately . I hope the   problem is  fixed as soon as  possible  and  you have  your profit . I wish you  good  luck. 

Keep in mind and of course you should understand that forum administrators have this period to have to suspend the option to send to balance, since they do it to clean the forum of many incorrect publications or to eliminate publications that do not follow their respective guidelines ..

You don"t have to worry .this issue is constantly happen it is not the first time a lot member have experienced this inconvinient before but it just a matter of time and it will be resolved just continue working and you will be able to send your balance to Yobit later .

That happens always when yobit wallet empty they stopped the botton till solving the problem you have just wait a couple days until withdraw system opened 

• +5 1

Bro, many people face this problem, and it's not just you , because everyone has it! This was specially done by the administration so that we could not receive our reward, because now some major task is being solved. Possible removal of spammers, or the establishment of the forum, all this leads to the blocking of the balance! But don't worry, everything will be fixed soon, and everything will be fine!

• +1 1

I have already sent my coins to my balance ! this is good news and I wish that all members could sent their coins to their balance ! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

This was a problem at that time but now this issue has been resolved and there is no option and you can earn talk token and trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

This happens to everyone during that time that is when the cleaning processes taking place. At this time be moderators are cleaning the platform of any kind of not useful for spam post that are there. So while this is taking place they freeze the account so it won't be possible for the users to transfer the Bitcoin balance into their account. you need not worry because after a few days it will get over and then you would be able to transfer the balance to the account without any problem.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is a normal problem. Do not worry about your money in the yobit platform. You will be able to send it when the forum is finished cleaning of unhelpful topics. I encountered this problem a lot, but then a problem was solved and I transferred my money. Do not worry about that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey, my friend, yes, this problem is not to worry about my friend. For this problem, you will send your money in a later time. Just a simple error, and this error is easily resolved.

This is not a problem, and simply the send button has been disabled to fill the platform wallet again, and it is normal and may happen at any time and the matter returns as it was, except in exceptional cases when a decision was issued to ban several countries from paying.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think it's  not a big issue and don't worry about that. This problem is happening for last few days. And may be the price will be fixed again. And wait my friend the balance of the Bitcoin will be send soon 

I have not had that problem, my page works fine, but it is good to know that sometimes this problem happens so that one does not worry and know that it is only an eventual error. I like the exchange of yobit and cryptotalk.