Cannot Withdraw All Funds From Yobit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Cannot Withdraw All Funds From Yobit?

If the currency parts are very small, you do not have to pay attention to them, then their value will be very small and you cannot benefit from them.

dfor this please check your litcoin balance first to maek sure Successfull withdrawal of yiur funds.and incase yiur havung sufficient coins then it might gkitch of yobit which will be fix soon

On 4/1/2020 at 10:12 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Recently, I tried to withdraw all my Litecoin balance from Yobit platform. But, After withdrawal I have noticed that there's a little amount of Litecoin left in my Yobit account. 

Why is that?

It maybe because you put the numbers incorrectly or maybe your exchange to Litecoin came in late. Resulting in the withdrawal of the balance in litecoins and after withdrawal the reamining Litecoin loaded in your account

Most likely, the lightcoin has a meaning in history and you should look at the Yobit account. Lightcoin cryptocurrency transfer history, thereby also look at the money transfer report. 

On 4/1/2020 at 10:12 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Recently, I tried to withdraw all my Litecoin balance from Yobit platform. But, After withdrawal I have noticed that there's a little amount of Litecoin left in my Yobit account. 

Why is that?

I have seen when we exchange btc to ltc then some satoshis of btc remained in btc balance. Although I have selected maximum amount to exchange. But this problem is not with withdrawal system. Just select the maximum amount while withdrawing. May it would be system problem.

I think that this issue will be resolved, perhaps even today. I'd suggest to keep participating in the campaign and not worry too much, as this happened some times more in the past and the amount was always paid to member wallets.

I don't know about but your have to review your histoy of transactions. Usually the error is our, not from the system. We the humans all the time are losing details.

I never had such a situation before on YOBIT platform and when I withdraw through any currency completely my balance is 0.0 and nothing remains

THINK POSITIVE

all of us facing the same thing ! but I think this is just a small amount and there is no problem if we let it in yobit balance ,because its will not effect in our earning 

On 1‏/4‏/2020 at 19:42, Cammer said:

أهلا أصدقائي. 

في الآونة الأخيرة ، حاولت سحب كل رصيد Litecoin من منصة Yobit. ولكن ، بعد الانسحاب ، لاحظت أن هناك القليل من Litecoin المتبقية في حساب Yobit الخاص بي. 

لماذا هذا؟

Thank you for this topic, my dear friend. I have read it and read the responses also and I think it is useful for beginners, but I want to inquire about registering on the Yobit platform. Are we allowed to register now?

hello my friend..maybe you not withdraw your all amount with all numbers. for example your amount is 1.2354 ltc and you withdraw 1.23 that was happen to me at binance..

On 4/2/2020 at 12:42 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Why is that?

You just need to wait for it because it means the transaction you made is on process. You'll received all of your balance after a minutes, just wait until the transaction is finished. 

If you wtihdraw from yobit, there are withdrawal fee. You must expect it in every withdrawal transactions you will made. If it loss a huge amount of value, contact the moderators.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:56 AM, Raven said:

You just need to wait for it because it means the transaction you made is on process. You'll received all of your balance after a minutes, just wait until the transaction is finished. 

No that's not right. I waited long and even after the transaction has been done, there's still some 0.20$ of Litecoin in my Yobit account. 

Yeah,this happend to me too once!But I didn't know the reason at that time.Later I came to know that my trade was not completed!That's why few of the coins were left behind.As you sometimes the prices go up or down and trade isn't completed and we don't get it all withdraws.

5 hours ago, Cammer said:

No that's not right. I waited long and even after the transaction has been done, there's still some 0.20$ of Litecoin in my Yobit account. 

That's also always happened to me but i think that's not problem because when you withdrawing your coin, it has value for each coin. Get me?  For example, your 2litecoin is equal to 1bitcoin(just example to easily understand) but you only have 1 litecoin on your account which means it can real the value of 1bitcoin and your 1 litecoin are not able to process because you need 2litecoin to convert it on 1bitcoin. Get me? 

8 hours ago, Raven said:

That's also always happened to me but i think that's not problem because when you withdrawing your coin, it has value for each coin. Get me?  For example, your 2litecoin is equal to 1bitcoin(just example to easily understand) but you only have 1 litecoin on your account which means it can real the value of 1bitcoin and your 1 litecoin are not able to process because you need 2litecoin to convert it on 1bitcoin. Get me? 

I didn't quite understand. But I think that Yobit platform doesn't allow us to withdraw the full amount of a certain coin because they want you to keep investing. 

16 hours ago, Cammer said:

I didn't quite understand. But I think that Yobit platform doesn't allow us to withdraw the full amount of a certain coin because they want you to keep investing. 

Just read my example again and again and you'll get it. Every currency has value of its own. You can totally withdraw all of your balance if it is exact amount for your withdrawal. 

I think you did not properly adjust the withdraw amount on the exchange. You have to enter the right amount to withdraw from the exchange. Next time try to click on "Max." option so that system let you to withdraw the total amount from your account. 

That is probably because you did not enter your max litecoin balance in the field for withdrawal, I never had such problem using Yobit and when I withdraw my balance completely transfers without any leftover.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:42 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Why is that?

I think when there is a little amount of coins they let it go, when you trad little coins will left and you can do nothing with it,

That's not left litecoin. I think it's a withdrawal charge that yobit is charging on it. Is it not that. Then I don't know the answer. But I am quite sure it is that only. Because at first I was to amaze seeing thatm

Sometimes, this of the whole money which doesn't all goes, sometimes it's by the features of orders which the whole transactions doesn't all goes out, as I had this issue with the ripple coin, which not all went out as I withdraw it

I think there might be an rule that your account could not be zero. So there would be some amount of litecoin left. And if that would not be the case then there must be some other reason which you will discover soon.

I have never encountered this problem. Try checking your withdrawal history and transaction history again. but I think the number of litecoin in it is not much and it is there to pay you. you need a small amount to maintain.