You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!!

It maybe somehow beneficial in finding a good coin to invest in but according to my knowledge coin market cap is the best thing to find a best coin to invest in and rather then following Yobit coin prices we should follow coin market cap for better results. 

Very grateful, with this trick that you share with everyone in the community CriptoTalk, as always said every day I learn something new in the forum and I think this is wonderful just put it into practice and wait for the results. 

On 1/24/2021 at 7:30 PM, joemcgwa said:

Many of tokens from the yobit exchange its very hard to discover which directions of price the coin will go, but they are just luck because sometimes you can buy the coin and suddenly it can rise 300% in 24hrs also can drop 70% within 24hrs.

Only whales from the yobit exchange decide the token to drop or to pump, and I think mostly of whales are the token owners themselves who did that. 

• +2 1

Thank you friend for sharing a useful trick to avoid the lose of money. First of all we should take care to select the best platforum for trading and then we should select th trustable coins for trading and we have to know about the trading rules .

• +2 1

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing this useful information with all of us with the help of this information people can save their money and would not lose their coins in doing trading. Have a nice day dude.

• +4 1

You are right my friend, I sometimes get confused and I cannot estimate the true value of a certain coin so I resort to this way that you have mentioned, Bitcoin is changing its price the whole time and sometimes it is essential to know the exact value so I find USD as a more accurate currency when it comes to estimating value and it never fails.

• +3 1

Useful topic! Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing this knowledge with us about coins .it is really very helpful for all members to choose a good coin for investment to earn good profit.

• +2 1

I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your wallet this is very beneficial for you because if you can not set the high security of your violet there are many chance to lose your money e so you should be careful about that

To invest you will find a good currency to invest. You will check the market, which currencies are the best. Then you will invest. You can use a trust wallet to keep all your money safe. Trust wallet is very good and trustworthy. There is no chance of losing your money here. All money will be safe.

Yes, my friend, thank you for this wonderful and useful post, you are really directed. All the beginners are on the right track, I learned something new from you today, I will work on this very seriously it's really cool. 

Thanks for such topic,no one will like to invest and lose but base on my own perception no one will like to invest and lose l, but in this forum of cryptocurrency your investment and other trading are safe and not like other platforms. Most people want to invest and trade with cryptocurrency world because it's safe and have much assurance.

I found this to be useful information that I could utilize. I did not attend before some currencies appeared on the bull market at first and fell at some point.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

Invest.JPG.64a66531007adf9c2d467d28441314cb.JPG

Thank you very much for giving this valuable and useful tricks about the trade. As a beginner I don't have much experience about the trade in yobit so this post has increased my knowledge about the trade. This trick is really very useful and helpful to be successful in a trade. You've written a very amazing post. 

We, I don't think it would be a best trick as I have seen many these coins that have increased 100% but the very next day it begin to decrease highly as I have personally noticed. It is really great thing to learn the skill of trading to predict all the prices of Cryptocurrencies. I also have lost my some part of investment in trading due to less knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You make good  ,so now we can earn profit . I think this trick can help which is usefull according to that time. So now we can check which is suitable for investment.  So i would thank to you ,because for this type of work need some thought and hard work to find which thing would be helpfull.

Choosing the right coin to invest in is something that has to do with knowledge about the cryptocurrecy world, there are many coins with the potential of making good turnover even apart from USD coin, just follow the coin chat and study when to buy and sell, that is all.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

Invest.JPG.64a66531007adf9c2d467d28441314cb.JPG

Yes you are right i have lose at least 300 $ from these coins . The biggest advice i give to investers of Yobit exchange that invest on top coins always and if you have proper knowledge so go for it . 

https://coinmarketcap.com/ 

I do not agree with you, my friend, there are a lot of currencies that are not worth anything that means 0 dollars, the next day you find they have risen, and the same thing with currencies with values of $ 1, $ 2, $ 10, you find they have lost their value, you can if you follow them on  For a long time you can get to know about them a little, but this is often unsuccessful, so do not use this method in order not to make mistakes.

• +2 1

You cannot invest in this random way, you do not know anything about these currencies and why they rose in a crazy way, although they are basically unknown, what guarantees that they will continue to rise, choose a legitimate currency and invest consciously

• +1 1

Wow!,what a nice post you've came up with friend, I'm sure if not all most if the forum members must have gained from this content of yours,especially the members who are new into trading system,they'll surely find this useful and also will serve as a guidance to them

• +2 1

I don't think it is a good idea, my friend. There are a lot of low-value fraudulent currencies that can at any moment collapse, before investing in any currency that must be technically analyzed and appropriate research done so that we do not lose our money

• +1 1

Thank you friend for sharing such valuable useful information, you just have to analyze that graph well before doing any operation because many of them are not profitable, you have to be smart and be attentive and make sure that everything you do is of good profit.

• +2 1

Thank you for explaining how not to manage lose in cryptoworld. Even though it can eradicate the lose entirely but it will reduce the risk when making exchange. 

• +2 1

Yopit is very wonderful, clarity in the price of cryptocurrencies that change every second is very comfortable, by monitoring these prices you can choose a currency and buy it in the hope that its price will increase in the near future.

• +3 1

I do not think that there is a completely guaranteed way to profit. If you trade, you will lose a little sometimes. We can learn technical analysis and then we will be able to accurately predict the price of any currency, in my opinion this will be better for us.

• +2 1