Share an experience you got with me - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Share an experience you got with me

These tips are similar to the way I work as I follow the prices moment by moment and trade the most reliable and famous cryptocurrencies and the most important point is to use the methods necessary to save currencies such as the platform and wallet safety steps

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that these are all valid points when it comes to trading, but if i can just make one minor addition to the point that you have raised here. I think that in trading one of the other things that is very important is to make sure that you are using a legit and trusted platform. There are many people that start trading and they are scammed because the platform they use is not legit or they are scammed. Please do a lot of research before choosing a platform.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I also want to share my views on How I started and how it's going? So I started four months ago in Crypto talk platform. I have no idea about what Crypto is. But now I think I am pretty intelligent in Crypto

On 4/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
I started trading digital currency about a year ago
I love to give you a part of my humble experience
1_ Stay away from any counterfeit currency or go up and down very quickly
2_ When sending a currency from a platform to a platform, make sure of the name of the currency and the currency symbol, because there are many symbols that are similar to each other
3_ You have to be patient and watch, as they are the basis for success
I wish everyone the best of luck
Please if you like the post, do not forget to give me a good reputation and thanks

I started my crypto journey in 2017. After that I worked on many airdrop programmes. And I realise that in this market there are many scammers. That's why we should not to trust anyone in the market.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 4/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
2_ When sending a currency from a platform to a platform, make sure of the name of the currency and the currency symbol, because there are many symbols that are similar to each other
Please if you like the post, do not forget to give me a good reputation and thanks

This are good advice but here are some more advice to use when using a platform the address of that platform should match the other platform and be sure the platform is a trusted platform.

We should need a lot of patience so that we can be successful in this crypto world. I think we also need to risk more so we can earn what amount of money we want but i that high risk, we should accept the fact we may lose what we are risking.

19 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

We should need a lot of patience so that we can be successful in this crypto world

Very well said, patience is the key to success here in this forum especially for those participating in airdrops and also doing holding because they need to wait for the better value or to released it to get their profit.

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Very well said, patience is the key to success here in this forum especially for those participating in airdrops and also doing holding because they need to wait for the better value or to released it to get their profit. 

Indeed buddy. In any aspect of life patience is the key because we need a lot of patience to test where we can get. Especially in crypto world where most of ways in earning Cryptocurrency need a lot of patience in waiting.

Your experience and knowledge about trading is awesome because I also following that rules. Manly I'm using 4 coins for trading and I don't like new coins or altcoins because it is not profitable. Mostly I like vechain coin trading because it is very profitable and i earned a lot.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:38 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

You're right. 

Having a patience may lead to achieve success easily because you can set your plans and goals while waiting. 

That's really effective strategy proven and tested. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

7 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Indeed buddy. In any aspect of life patience is the key because we need a lot of patience to test where we can get. Especially in crypto world where most of ways in earning Cryptocurrency need a lot of patience in waiting.

Well, that's true, just keep in your mind the patience to get a lot of money here, i hope that you are doing great here by posting mate, happy posting.

I have a problem before on choosing asset in trading and i fail to use the coin that i want because it has the same logo and the name was very confusing which is the coin that i want. So that's a good warning to all specially to the beginners in trading.

I think that these theses are necessary for everyone who want to trade on exchanges, because most people don`t follow these rules and then make a lot of mistakes and lose their money 

These are good and useful experiences and advice that should be followed and the field of cryptocurrencies loves patience and you should get used to patience in order to achieve profits and succeed

Life is great and enjoy it

Who among us did not make mistakes in its first dealings of currencies, as it sends the currencies to the wrong place or it is lost. And the worst of things is if you sent all of your currency to the wrong place you will live worse than your watch. Really bad experience. But what I'm trying to list here is you have to check everything that you do and be careful not to make any of these mistakes

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Your experience about the trading techniques are very effective and has provided lots of opportunities to the beginners and also the old users who trade to gain a lot of profit using your experience so keep on sharing your experience like this.

On 4/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

Yeah its a good point bro, and also we have to remember to trade based on educations and analysis not based on our emotions and gusings, and also we have to remember that being greedy will make us lose all our moneys.

I started trading about 4 months ago. I was new to this business, but over time I became aware of all its rules. I became an expert in the cipher world.

Thanks for sharing your experience about trading with us.I agree with all the points.A proper knowledge about the coin must be gained before start trading with it.No one should trade the cryptos which's price change hugely within no time.It may turn into a big loss for everyone.And off course patient is the main key to success in trading.

Edited by Jami273

I want to add to the topic:
4- The projects of companies with cryptocurrencies that want to invest in their currency must be studied. If their project is successful, invest. If it is a failed project, beware of investing in their currency.

On 4/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

Thanks for given good update these three tips are beneficial to the one wants who don't want to loose their profit while trading.

Hello my friend, thank you for the advises, I would really like to try trading someday, but I don't have enough experience, you said your are trading but you didn't mentioned say how and what?

Are trading bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, as I know there are people who trade only bitcoin depending on its quick ups and downs.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 6/4/2020 at 7:50 AM, Thekingcallme said:

These are good and useful experiences and advice that should be followed and the field of cryptocurrencies loves patience and you should get used to patience in order to achieve profits and succeed

Well, patience is the key to success mate and this is most applicable for those holders and also to the people who are participating in airdrops because there is a high tendency that they can get an huge amount of profit.

21 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, patience is the key to success mate and this is most applicable for those holders and also to the people who are participating in airdrops because there is a high tendency that they can get an huge amount of profit.

I agree that patience is a key to success which when we have it we can think for a better strategy and things to do for us to achieve the success we want.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for sharing these useful  information  it's good advice for us. It's very important to be careful in our working,and we have to 

be patient in order to avoid loss

• Useful or interesting 1