Do You Own a Website? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

I do not have a website because creating a website is difficult for me, but not all sites are good for earning ads. You can earn cryptocurrencies through special sites that talk about coding instead of ads.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have a website, but I'm studying computer science and may learn to make websites, so this would be very helpful for me to earn crypto from websites if i make them

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No I don't have my own website yet but I am planning to launch my own site so will definitely use this A-Ads network to earn Bitcoin. Thanks for sharing this additional earning method by sites.

You can earn from your website, but how much traffic do you have in your website before you will even think of making money from it. That is the first consideration you should look into.

Till now I don't have a website I want my own because I don't have any topic regarding which I should make a website but I was not knowing that at on website we can earn Bitcoin this is the new thing that I heard about it

No.I don't have any website of my own but i really want to make one.But,it will not be an easy work.You must have good skills on web designing to create a much better website.So,at first i need to learn web designing and then i will be able to create one for me.And also so many thanks for your nice suggestion..

Edited by Jami273

I think there is many platform that can use it to earn from the AD that they put it in your site but you should search first about the best one in the terms of  the highest payment and the and stronger credibility.

You can only earn profit if you know how to generate alot of traffic to your website even though you place ads in your site and no body visit your site no any revenue will generate for you 

A-Ads network is really a good amount of earning but it think payout amount is not good if we have good amount of visitors.

A-Ads is really working well in  script website , through script website we generate a good Amount of earning also .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

No but maybe one day I will make a website because we know that it give us profits and we can earn a lot of money with making a website and I think it's very good way to earn money !

I have forum but it's free for all users 

My webmaster friends depending on Google adsense but idonot know if they pay with bitcoin or not?

On 5/4/2020 at 8:24 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I don't own a website because I know that I can't handle it but I have a friend who own one and he gets profit and earn from ads that placed on his website. 

The hardest part in launching a website is how will you get traffic. Once you have some visitors that are interested in your website, you will earn by placing ads.

No, I don't have a website. I have one thought of of making one but the thing is to make one website There are lot of process. I Alone cannot make a website. And I have to pay also for making my website as an original website

On 4/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, tienda said:

I think you dont need just a website also you can do that with a blog, but the important in A-ads is that your website or blog has a real traffic, they dont accept traffic from autodurf ....etc so if you have a good blog or website you will earn a lot of Bitcoin.

That's true bro ! I think if someone want to create a blog it's better for him than creating a website ! because with blog he can post many things and these things will make people enter to his blog !

On 4/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I don't have a Website but I know that I can earn money from it, but not crypto. So this is the first time I learn that I can earn crypto by having a website. Anyway, thanks for sharing this information to us. I will try to use the site or app you've been said and I will give a feedback after I use it. Have a good day, bro.

No I do not own one, I just plan to start a new one very soon its a hope that am able to get everything perfectly and its important we are able to keep on working and putting up everything in perfect direction the right idea will be to create something that is proper in every side, that is , when I want to build a company

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

I don't have a Website but I know that I can earn money from it, but not crypto. So this is the first time I learn that I can earn crypto by having a website. Anyway, thanks for sharing this information to us. I will try to use the site or app you've been said and I will give a feedback after I use it. Have a good day, bro.

Actually you can earn Bitcoin from some advertising networks like A-Ads network like I mentioned. Try it out with some targeted audience and share the results. 

i don't have a website.for a successful site you need to be so patient and hard-working but yes its possible there are some services that you can use for this work.or even you can Google advertising.

I do not have a website, because building the site needs to be worked permanently. Thank you for mentioning this feature to earn bitcoins for people who have sites on the Internet.

Some time ago I owned news site, but then I sold it and now I don`t have any web sites. It gave me not so much money, so I decided to sell it and find new way of earning 

• +1 1

On 01.04.2020 at 20:11, anas elb said:

Yes you are right, i'm working in my website Night and day and in the end of the month, I earn $100 - $ 130 it's not profitable because i earn with popads and a-ads if we can get Google AdSense we will make 500$ a month .

Have not heard about A-ads before in crypto, especially in Bitcoin. May be because I do not have my own website. But how many time physically do you spend per day, if it is not a secret, for working like that? I mean how many hours? Do you have a rest? Or it looks like nonstop working? And in case it is not profitable why don't you stop doing this and start doing something another? 

1 hour ago, nykas said:

Some time ago I owned news site, but then I sold it and now I don`t have any web sites. It gave me not so much money, so I decided to sell it and find new way of earning 

Well, the most important and difficult thing in website managing is SEO. You should have a lot of experience in order to get ranked in search engines and so increase your money.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, Jami273 said:

No.I don't have any website of my own but i really want to make one

Well, we have a same idea mate, as of now I'm learning about web development to know how to create website properly, the site that i want to build is exchanging site because i think this will be good for many people and most useful for them.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:49 AM, George10 said:

I don't own a website mate but I'm interested in what you shared can you share with me how to earn bitcoins by placing adds in a website thanks.

I think some people especially companies will ask you if you want to add some ads in your website then they will pay you for that. 

So both of you will benefits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c