What is Bitcoin Core? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What is Bitcoin Core?

Bitcoin Core is the original and complete implementation of what is known as the Bitcoin protocol. This includes the Bitcoin operating protocol and instructions to make it possible for Bitcoin's network to work. As well as a wallet and a set of features that make Bitcoin the cryptocurrency it is today.

I hope that I have been able to help beginners, it is important to know all about this world if you like me let me a heart motivates me to continue creating help topics for all Greetings

Bitcoin core can be considered from the bitcoin divisions and derivatives, and this post is useful for everyone, especially for beginners. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin Core is the original and complete implementation of what is known as the Bitcoin protocol. This includes the Bitcoin operating protocol and instructions to make it possible for Bitcoin's network to work. As well as a wallet and a set of features that make Bitcoin the cryptocurrency it is today.

I hope that I have been able to help beginners, it is important to know all about this world if you like me let me a heart motivates me to continue creating help topics for all Greetings

Thanks for sharing this! I have never heard of Bitcoin Core before. I thought it was the value of Bitcoin, but after I read this topic, it came clear now!

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and I don't know much about that but i think it is the wallet which store and secure the bitcoin. 

I didn't know about Bitcoin core. In your discussion, I came to know about it. I hope you do a good post like this, and I really liked this post. I really liked this post.

Thank you, this information was new to me, I believe that everyone who shares new educational subjects should always give him a positive reputation. ❤️

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing such information is useful and helpful also is clear, some times we understood a such thing is used for a such thing, at the end we encounter other explanation that explain or give more details about that, for this reason your topic now cleared the Bitcoin Core means.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/1/2020 at 9:08 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Hello my dear friends.  BITCON COre is that small part of the basic BITCON This program aims to help beginners and provides support and motivates them to create new topics within the daily work on the forum and then to get a portfolio from the forum to raise funds This is a wonderful thing

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful topic I would not have known this term before and as we know that there are many terms related to coding and we must always learn new terms and expand our research with them to increase our experience in the field of coding

It is part of the bitcoin coin but its price is very low and there is also a bitcoin cash coin and the price of this coin is $ 250
Thank you for providing this clarification, and I hope that everyone will benefit, especially beginners

• +2 1

Thank you, brother, for this valuable information. I did not know that this coding was directly related to Bitcoin, due to the large number of similar labels. Please fill out my knowledge with this information because it will be useful to me in the long run.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Besides that , which is the actual definition of Bitcoin Core, the name "Bitcoin Core" was used by Roger Ver a lot, to create a feeling that Bitcoin is not what it used to be. He is always referring to Bitcoin like this, as he still tries to convince people that his fork Bitcoin Cash is the actual Bitcoin. 

In reality Bitcoin Core is just the implementation of the code and the developers are called Bitcoin Core devs.

I really thankful my dear friend because previous i can't heard bitcoin core, but you gives good explanation about this bitcoin core, this topic not only help but so many members learn about this bitcoin core, you share useful and knowledgeable content for us.

• +4 1

Wow thanks dear friend I never had an idea of what bitcoin core means or even know what it means , but seeing this post I now know the meaning of bitcoin core and it's purpose.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

.Thank you for the information, although I did not understand much about that. Can you explain more to us about the topic and what is its relationship to the blockchain?

You make very  important  post . It could  be  very helpful  to begginners.  I also  don't  know  about  that before.  My concept  is also clear now. 

On 4/1/2020 at 9:08 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Thanks for this information. It is really useful espesially for beginners to the world of bitcoin. Anyone wants to start something should know about it in order to benefit the most from it.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information. For me, I used to think that Bitcoin Core is the same bitcoin and they have the same value and maybe I was wrong about that

On 4/1/2020 at 3:15 AM, Nezar said:

Bitcoin core can be considered from the bitcoin divisions and derivatives, and this post is useful for everyone, especially for beginners. Thank you.

I don't understand anything you say with that! You have errors in your assessment, if I am wrong, correct me, thank you and I will gladly eliminate the reaction.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, Sezar55 said:

Thank you very much my friend for this useful post I think Bitcoin Core is one of the currencies that belongs to the original Bitcoin currency but at a lower price it is parts of it I expect

You are confused, this example can help you understand, Bitcoin Core is similar to Ethereum, just as bitcoin is to ether (ETH).

On 4/3/2020 at 5:08 AM, chrislynn said:

I am not knowing what is bitcoin core. I know to bitcoin and bitcoin is the main currency of crypto market and also this is a currency on it all coins and tokens are traded that is why it's price goes so volatility during huge spike on its price sometime due to buying pressures. 

To avoid this syntax confusion, you should know that when you type Bitcoin it is referring to the Bitcoin Core (project) and when you type lower case bitcoin in the cryptocurrency.

So you can avoid this confusion in your grammar.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Bitcoin was created on the core and this contributes to the fact that the work of Bitcoin is carried out on the Bitcoin Core. Interesting information. 

Bitcoin Core is free and open-source software that serves as a bitcoin node and provides a bitcoin wallet which fully verifies payments. It is considered to be bitcoin's reference implementation , and i think it is not for all people . Thanks for sharing .

The information is straight forward and well clarified thanks for making the meaning of these crypto terms like bitcoin core available here they are really helpful and important to know as crypto users.

• +3 1

Thank you for your valuable posts , before this i had no idea about the bitcoin core but your post did helped me in getting the knowlegde about this stuff.thank you.

merit for distribution such a polite information. I hold learnt a plight about bitcoin essence from your posts, I other my education about bitcoin wallet for the reason that it is in reality interrelated to bitcoin wallet and payment security.

Yes you post helpful for the beginners.You are right bitcoin core is nothing but the cryptocurrency.And here the wallet and cryptocurrency are present and by investing money we earn that cryptocurrency and which is very profitable for us we we trading that ammount.