My bad experience operating Eth - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

My bad experience operating Eth

You must learn from your mistakes the next time and not feel despair from encryption because we are all vulnerable to failure, but we must not give up because failure is the basis for success, keep working in trading with the currency of ethereum because it is an important currency and its price is low now

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes sometimes we do a mistake , but not ETH or bitcoin or any other coin is the problem , we do some mistakes , or sometimes we don’t have luck , so that make us lose some money , but like this make you learn and get a good experience in the mar.

Well I think Etherum is a very good coin to invest in the price is low and could possibly pump at any time , but the problem is knowing when to invest or not, so it's better to study the market well before Investing.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems to me that ether is a little more difficult to trade on the market, because it has a lower price than bitcoin! And accordingly, the chance to go to the minus is a little more, but also if you go to the plus, it is much easier!

I'm sorry that you have gone wrong trading ethereum but we must be careful when operating, every operation is a risk that can go well as it can go wrong

• +1 1

It is a big mistake to use leverage, everyone who uses leverage loses their money, if you moved away from the leverage and only traded with your money, your position would be good now and you had Ethereum that its price has doubled several times since that time.

• +3 1

Of course this post has nothing to do with Ethereum, just somebody trying to trade Ethereum. I thought that you would tell an actual experience operating inside the Ethereum, like making a wallet transfering tokens and eth, selecting gwei for fees and things like that.

Edited by percare
  • +1 1

You learned in the end that going against the trend is not profitable. It can be that sometimes we are on the top, or on the bottom but these are only a few candles, you have to follow trend and only exit the position and take profits when you see strong signs of support or resistance.

• +2 1

Lesson learned then, don't short Ethereum when it is bullish. I have traded at Bitmex before and they have Ethereum too now, but trading there was a nightmare. I got liquidated too by doing the same as you going against the tide, but it was on Bitcoin and a big mistake that made me learn a lot.

Always when you enter in a work at where you have no experience so you will always get loss from this. And no profit will be gained...

Yes you had a bad trading experience with ETH but you didn't operate any part of the Ethereum network, what you did was have an account in derivaties exchange and trade ETH which is harder to trade than Bitcoin.

Using leverage is very risky and before using it, warnings of its risks appear, especially in this highly volatile market The target must be adhered to and the stop loss is used when using it to avoid complete loss, as it destroys the wallet.

If you are new to any Coin trading or don't study the history of coin then don't do trade or investment. Take time and learn more about the coin because if you lose the investment then you will fall back more than you imagine an opportunity of earning will miss from you. So take a time and comeback with plan. Before going after that coin even this coin is ETH is walking on glass ceiling. Any moment you can be fall. The trading is open 24/7 and you will have your time when you have the time. 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Donslens10 said:

with a very high leverage in the first trades, all good until there ... the question was that not everything is a share price, I was blinded from seeing all kinds of macro analysis and finished liquidated, I also managed to operate in chop zones to counter-trend and believe me that I do not leave anything good.

I have only traded with leverage btc so thanks for the advice, it seems that perhaps leverage in very volatile assets is not very smart to do and even with btc it is a bad idea to use very high multipliers. I don't trade this way and macro analysis is not for high leverage either.

It is difficult to swim against the current when most analyzes give you the same data, but when there is a difference between analysts about a particular currency, you can choose what suits you according to your personal judgment.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:37 PM, Donslens10 said:

A few months ago, I decided to operate Ethereum for the first time.
I took the share price with a very high leverage in the first trades, all good until there ... the question was that not everything is a share price, I was blinded from seeing all kinds of macro analysis and finished liquidated, I also managed to operate in chop zones to counter-trend and believe me that I do not leave anything good.
These types of situations give you a simple lesson:
Never go against the tide, I still love you Eth is nothing personal.

It is good for you  become you can learn from your mistakes. But I mostly like bitcoin. Because it is the king of other crypto curriences. It's trading volume is very high than others. I suggest you search about bitcoin.

Ethereum is the second most important coin in the Crypto world. Bad experiences in trading are quite common. Nothing to worry. You will do better the next time. 

Sometimes it is better to go against the market tide. If the price of a coin is rising, it means the buyers (along with the quantity) has outnumbered the sellers. But it is the right time to sell even if you are going against the market tide. 

Despite slight reshufflement of BTC coin at the market ETH the second largest and fastest growing altcoins behind BTC is pushing forward. ETH in last year of 2020 that was traded $267 had accelerated to $1435 per 1. This is a significant upsurge for long term investors to make profits

I also got caught in ethereum bad side once, the coin dropped more that 50% and i took almost a year to recover.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:37 PM, Donslens10 said:

Never go against the tide, I still love you Eth is nothing personal

Do you mean eth trade lose?? Then its normal for every  trader and especially  if you do eth leverage  trading for any leverages  token or eth up and dump feature trading..  Every  time trading is risky but we need to do this with right time when market is up trend..  Eth is the safest coin in this case..

the experience is not going against the tide, it is to tell you that you only need to have enough knowledge and experience in order to do something.

you know while you are using something for the first time you should use it very carefully and if you want to make trade you should spend few amount or you should spend less amount so be careful next time

Your analysis may be wrong at that time because volatility of ETH market is the main reason. I also bought ETH in cheapest price & have been holding for the long time now.  See ETH price now that is very high & I am making some benefits from it. 

• +4 1

It's better to always keep someone who genuinely knows something about this before doing it. 

It is what it is, take it as a lesson and keep moving forward. Practise makes you perfect!

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that first of all you should investigate about the coins that is very necessary because when you go for the investment you should to get the whole knowledge about the investment and that coin this will help you in the trading

• +2 1