Why Don't You Make Daily Topics? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Why Don't You Make Daily Topics?

Creating topic requires good research and adequate information. It is fairly easy to create many topics daily but they are prone to being deleted as they are not upto standards. So it is advised to stay in comments first and when you have enough knowledge and inquiries you can start creating topics.

468x60-3.png

Because i like to make comment. Making topic is not so easy. Topic should be meaningful. So when we make a topic we should keep in mind all the rules and regulations of this forum.

To create a topic it is not easy because your topic must be direct speach and well related to cryptocurrency, your post should be explained the topic you create and you must be sure that your topic is not a copyright or make a duplicate meaning it should not be a topic already written by someone because it will be like an act of copying and pasting

7 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

When I decided to create a topic, I have to make sure that this topic is useful, not spam or a meaningless topic, so if you do not know how to create useful content, it is better to respond to others.)

Creating topic need time and thinking because you have to create a good post not just what comes to your mind

On 4/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, Naca2 said:

I agree with you, by creating new topics every day we can bring this forum to life, this forum will be better and also qualified, at least each member creates 1 new topic every day.

Sometimes the thing that we want to post already posted and answered by some other people here. 

I prefer to comment and contribute by that instead of posting repetitive post. 

I think at first you might know,what to create and you have to follow the rules of making contents.Don't make double posts Because it’s prohibited by the admins and moderators.Also it’s a rules in this forum.So,search bar is open,you can search for post there.And if the content was created before don't create it again.It’s not necessary to make content everyday.           

On 3/31/2020 at 10:22 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

You are in the beginners section, so you see most people here do not know much about cryptocurrencies and ways of working So you see most of them comment and ask questions to increase their knowledge

Beginners on this forum and in the crypto world are creating the too generic topics in this beginner section but there are some sections on this forum where most of the members do not like to create either of posts or comments. 

The reason can be is someone find something interesting on the old topics then they have all the right to comment and new comments should also prosper but we should not forgot about the old topics or older issues that has not been resolved then now.

Exactly i have also suggested many of the users to make daily topics in this forum related to the Crypto coins and about investment and trading activities so that new beginners could gain more and more knowledge about the recent news and strategies for doing such activities.

The topics of past year are still in discussion this year and that is not necessarily bad but if users keep on posting in old topics instead of creating their own then it would be bad for the growth of forum. Everyone should post atleast one informative topic daily as their contribution to the community.

468x60-3.png

most people that comment on old posts will probably get the post deleted and would get banned as well, members should always try to make new posts

I think that everyone should make topics, however with all of the information that is currently on the forum i think that many of the members are more worried that they will be creating duplicate topics. Also, the only time that you should make a topic is if you haev good and valuable information that can contribute to the forum and the members. also to have a good topic also means something that can be engaged within and promote discussion. So i will also try and think of more topic idea.

I think the main reason is that most of the topic ideas have already been created at the same time while creating new topics there is a possibility to delete posts by webmasters.

From tommorow I will try to make topic but I will not make topic every day but I will try to make topic between 1 or 2 days gap. I know topic is very important to earn money and share knowledge about Crypto.

It's so hard to think for a new topic to share and talk about. 

Mostly of the topic that I want to share here were already posted that's why I prefer to answer some questions from it than to repeat posting. 

I think that the main reason members do not publish new topics is the fear of receiving warning points if the topic is a duplicate, and therefore I advise everyone before creating any topic to use the search feature in the forum and to ensure that this topic is new in CryptoTalk

It is not just simple as that you need to research first and have a strong topic that is useful and informative. That's why some of the people tend to make content by just commenting to the topics than making their own topic. But to make this forum more interactive lets just pursue everyone to make atleast 1 topic a day it will become useful to everyone.

Now if we make a new topic we need to search if there any one like that because the forum is full of duplicate topic and we dont need to work hard for the topic and tomorrow will have it deleted 

Creating topics has to do with creativity, you can't just create a topic anyhow, you will end up having a warning point for an incorrect topic created. Most of us lack that skills that is why so many people don't create topic.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Cammer said:

I made a similar post in this section. I know a lot of members are bringing very old topics to reply to them and finish their daily 30 posts. I like your suggestion and it should be a rule in this forum!

Maybe. In the future admin will add more rewards for those who are the most topic creators, so this would be very good idea for having contest of most topics creators. 

You are right about the problem here that your post may be erased if it finds that a topic has already been debating on the same topic that you recently posted. The interest in old places is great because you learn one of the things that are not well known, and it is good once in a while to return to the old places and give your opinion as well.

Posted (edited)

You are bsolutely right.Every member of this forum must create topics to keep this forum updated and active.But i think no one need to create post everyday.if a member create just 2 or 3 topics in a week in will be enough.But the quality of those topic must be good.

Edited by Jami273

15 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Maybe. In the future admin will add more rewards for those who are the most topic creators, so this would be very good idea for having contest of most topics creators. 

Sure thing that the admins will be adding more campaigns to Cryptotalk forum along with pay by post campaign. We hope to see better campaigns here!

Yes, this will greatly help develop the Cryptotalk forum.  

At first, I was afraid of writing my own posts, but after I wrote some posts, it is very easy.

We just have to abide by the rules.

Don't panic.

17 hours ago, Mayanour said:

Your suggestion is very good, my friend. Doing new posts informs us of developments that have taken place, but I think the reason the members return to old posts is to finish 30 posts daily.

I don't think this is the reason, I think deleting posts without known causes is the reason, new threads are often deleted without knowing what criteria the forum follows to accept the topic. So many members here are wary of writing a new topic.