A Question About Yobit InvestBox - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Investbox is a good plan for investing in cryptocurrency, it’s also safe and allows you to quickly withdraw the desired amount, I like it! But keep in mind that it is unsafe to invest in unknown currencies, invest in the best, such as BTC !

This feature is a jirga for investment inside the yobit platform, it is very safe and reliable and will achieve profits according to the amount that you deposit, but I advise you to invest in currencies of value and high price and traded among all

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, you won’t lose your money, because at any time, you can withdraw the cryptocurrency that was invested in the Yobit investment box. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

39 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

InvestBox in yobit exchange is very helpful for us. You could used the investBox but i suggest to you that invest that you can afford to lost because if you invest of all your money on it, it could be a crisis to you because it takes time to earn huge amount of money in investBox. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes of course also Investbox is one of the best option that offer Yobit to collect some interest, but you need to know the step to do that, one of those steps is you need to complete the Action of each invest you do to be able to collect the interest. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for helping me all. I still don't get the idea of Yobit InvestBox. I understand it is profitable and helpful a lot. But how does it work? What's the investment that's being made?

• +1 1
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

As far as I know, Yobit Investbox is very profitable and you definitely won't lose your money but you will earn. I haven't tried this function in Yobit yet, but I am planning on doing it soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

No doubt yobit is the best exchange of crypto currencies. It offer many features and investbox is one of them. It is safe and reliable. You can use it. 

• -5 1
  • +1 4

1 minute ago, malik6314193 said:

No doubt yobit is the best exchange of crypto currencies. It offer many features and investbox is one of them. It is safe and reliable. You can use it. 

My friend you didn't give me any valuable information with this comment. I asked questions in my topic and you commented without any answers. Please don't post just for money!!

• +1 2

1 minute ago, Bohana said:

My friend you didn't give me any valuable information with this comment. I asked questions in my topic and you commented without any answers. Please don't post just for money!!

That happens a lot here, unfortunately.

In my opinion, yes, you can lose money. If you park your money in a risky coin, there is a real danger that you cannot sell it anymore in the future. So then you get a nice interest, but your money is stuck in what they call a "shitcoin".

I don't think you can lose money if you stick to the main currencies, but there are not many attractive offers available for those.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

14 minutes ago, WasifKhan said:

If you park your money in a risky coin, there is a real danger that you cannot sell it anymore in the future. So then you get a nice interest, but your money is stuck in what they call a "shitcoin". I don't think you can lose money if you stick to the main currencies, but there are not many attractive offers available for those.

Dear friend ... it was not smart to copy my message.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Honestly, until this time, I have not invested in the platform, but I am sure it is honest and reliable, so you have to invest inside it without any fear my friend.

Is a good way to invest your money, but you have to chose the right coin, if you don’t you can lose your money, but in my opinion, learn trading in cryptocurrency and invest in trading is very good than invest box ,this is my opinion.

• +1 2

It will give you daily and monthly profits but some coins need you to play dixe and making trade in the exchange to collect you invest but USD investbix give you 1 % daily without doing anything.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The exchange will use you invest and make an investment with your money they will not give you the money like this , also you can go to the section the rules are there for everycoin has a special mission to do everyday .

• +1 1

I have not used the yobit invest box feature before but I can say from my point of view that it can be profitable or cause loss because its all about investing but I'm also yet to try it.

• +1 1

Yobit exchange another good earn opportunity is investment box, this feature gives some daily profit like if we invest 10 ETH then we earn 0.1 ETH daily, so check all plans where you want invest and earn, but this yobit exchange is legit 100% genuine exchange and this plan is 100% reliable so invest without any drought.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

You can't lose for investing, but after you invest you have to do some actions every day to receive your interests, and the actions are hard like playing dice 10 times per day with bitcoin and the minimum bet is 1000 satoshis

My friend, you are saying that there's a bet, so there's a chance in losing the bet which means you can lose money, right??

• -1 1

it is good to use invest box in yobit you can start investment in many crypto but you must to invest in the best crypto like btc ltc eth ..

• +1 2

54 minutes ago, SlowBoy said:

Of course there are chance of money loosing schemes here. And that is not good to us.

Thanks my friend. Then why is everyone is saying that it is profitable and it's impossible to lose money in the investbox?

• -1 1

Well for me I think invest box is actually profitable but needs patience and huge amounts of money to invest on coins and also invest on coins which u know are trusted like bitcoin , well for me I think you won't loose your money in investbox Because you can actually withdraw it at any time .

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can make investment. It is very good if you have a good idea about this. You need to get a lot of knowledge about investment because if you can do good things here then you will get a lot of money and if you can do bad things then you can be ashamed.  Thanks for taking care of everything

There are many features of Ubit that include knowing about crypto betting and investment box and investing box for you. Get a job done to earn a daily percentage.

• -1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, Bohana said:

No,it us the safest way to earn free crypto. You will be needing to do those tasks required depending on which coin you choose to invest to get the daily percentage,there are coins there that require you to do dice game so choose wisely.

• +1 1