A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

My friend, I am new to this forum and I have not yet started to invest in investment. I hope in the future to enter this field. But this forum is safe so far, so I noticed

13 hours ago, Tesco said:

investment is the way forward to gain more money.

For sure investment is one of the best ways to gain more to your money but in cryptoworld we also have to be wise on the type of coins to invest because not every coin has potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to give you profit and for that reason I will suggest we invest on top coins to reduce risk of losing.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, the investment fund can invest money through it, which gives you a certain percentage through the investment process that you have made. Of course there will be a loss if in the case of the currency in which you invested its price decreased and you bought the currency at a high price

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Dear friend according to my knowledge you cannot lose your money in invest box and earn more profit if we want to withdraw our money at any time which we invest in invest box we can easily withdraw it. You can get profit on daily basis according to project which you choose.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

For sure investment is one of the best ways to gain more to your money but in cryptoworld we also have to be wise on the type of coins to invest because not every coin has potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to give you profit and for that reason I will suggest we invest on top coins to reduce risk of losing.

Yes absolutely right, but as it stand now, the way our coins has fallen is beyond imagination, so right now we have to take the risk and make the investment, trading and mining because that is the only way to earn extra income from this forum, we should ask and acquire knowledge, skills about the actual coin we want to invest with and gain some experience first before starting.

I think, if you have a good idea about it, it is very good.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Hi dear I do not know much about yobit but it is definitely that much is being used these days Whoever is better than all the others apps can get money But i did not know about investment books If you want to use it, then get an experience from an experience person because there are so many scammers that there is a risk of money 

• +1 1

If you want to invest in youbit investment box then you can because this investment box is trusted you can make money income but always invest in your own ricks Because it is not possible to say at what time an investment becomes a scam But you can invest now.

InvestBox in yobit is a good opertunity for thoes who want to invest their money ..In invest box you can invest any amount and then get profit in back .But keep in mind that you invest money on thoes which are currencies are valuable and have high prices and gave high profit  like BTc 

On 12/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Tesco said:

so I advice us to use yobit exchanger as our means of doing transactions, trading, investing and mining.

That is right dear friend because the exchanger appears to have earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time which is due to it efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers and this investbox is unique i have to say because you don't have to work and you will be earning some percentage everyday.

• +2 1

To be earnestly verbal communication I get not second-hand the yobit invest container element before but I canister articulate from my peak of view that it container be profitable or begin hurt for the reason that its every one about investing but I'm plus but to check out it.

There is no chance of loosing your money while using investbox. Investbox  is a great feature of yobit. The amount we get daily comes from a particular fund . There are many currencies available to invest . One can get 0.1-1% a day by completing some daily tasks or sometimes for nothing. So you can try that with no worries.

Invest box is a good feature at the yobit to earn more profit from your earnings as You can invest yhere without any fear of losing as you can withdraw your amount at any time you want.It is highly safe and secure but I will advice you to choose the coins wisely in which you Want to invest.Good Luck!

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

You can lose money of course it is not something that will pay eternally. The price of the token you select to invest can go to zero, even Bitcoin can go too low and make you lose money. What do you think that someone is giving away money, there is a risk involved in anything you do.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:37 AM, Bohana said:

Investbox is an area of yobit in which you acquire profits for a certain time plan, a percentage every day, it is safe since it comes from yobit and it is a platform that has a lot on the internet, it is very respected, I can say that you do not invest in coins that you do not know why you will lose, you have to have knowledge of the cryptocurrency in which you will invest friend and you will have very good profits.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

There is no risk in invest box you can easily invest your coins and get daily basis or monthly basis profit and on any time of your choice you can get it and make your money back in your wallet so it is a good way to invest and earn.

Hello my friend, It's a good way to make more money, It's safe and secure, and you will not loose your money because you can get it anytime you want, anyway I recommend to invest to invest your money in BTC because as you noticed that have a high price in compare of another digital coins

That absolutely friend, I am very interesting about this thing right now, what is this features  that is present in the talk please and I wanted to be happy with it. And according to me, this is a box for investment on which you can invest and it is very safe and secure. This time you can invest well and there will be no risk about it because it is very safe and secure. And you can also withdraw money from this on work fees. 

• +5 1

Yobit investboxe is a very good place for investment and also is safe . We can invest our money easily at the yobit investboxe and also can withdraw immediately so I think there is no fear of losing money.

With this option you can also invest and Yobit also persuades you to invest your coins in Yobit and you will get about twelve percent profit. And you can invest on any coin.

The investment box is a feature presented by yobit.  It helps users to invest their earnings.  We can also invest the earnings we get from Cryptotalk, a safe place where you can invest in cryptocurrencies.Put your money into your appropriate investment plan.  You will not lose your money because you can withdraw your money and profit at any time.

Yes friend, yobit investbox is very profitable and it can give you good profit everyday according to the amount which you invested. But you have to be very careful because there are also non profitable coins there.

Now the Eobit Exchange is the best for investing.  This is the safest. I like it but remember that you should not invest in unknown currencies. We need to have a lot of expertise in investing and trading for that.It is possible to know everything about investing through trading

There are many features of yobit that include know about crypto betting and investment box and i advise you to invest in currencies of value and high price and traded among all.

Going by the research specifically on investbox feature in yobit exchanger it's a welcome development to members to benefits on massively making interest base on percentage of the particular amount invested even as you are earning you can also invest your currency in investbox to be growing

• +1 1