A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

I recommend the Talk token for Yobit Investbox. There is a low investment opportunity and you do not need to do any task after the investment. Currently I always recommend Talk token investment to CryptoTalk forum members. Because, unfortunately, the value of Talk token has decreased rapidly due to the sales for the last 1 week. Please keep your talc token savings and do not sell them. Choose to increase them on Yobit Investbox for now. Also, 1% profit per day is a very good rate in my opinion.

Edited by zagzag
Typo

Your topic is so useful as many old members decided to provide a helpful contribution to it.

I've never known of this feature 'investbox' as I'm a newbie but I'm happy now because I've know about it now.

We (newbies) beg and plead the old members and  even we the new members to continue raising a useful and hintful topics for our benefits and the for the forum activeness.

• +1 1

Yobit investbox is really helpful for getting good profit. Lot of member everyday use this service. It's really good service of yobit. You can use this service without any fear.

• +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Dear @Bohana good question to ask. Dear it's best to invest in yobit. After investing in yobit investbox you can earn some profit percentage here. You can see the investment plan in the yobit investbox tab.

i.e talktokens give the 1% profit.

• +2 1

We all know that cryptotalk is obviously connected with yobit.

What then is the reason?

Yobit is the easiest way that you can invest and save your coins.

Investbox works as an investment function for those who want to invest and also if that investment goes well you can withdraw the money right away and take it out or leave it in your wallet but as long as you invest in known currencies and not in currencies that almost nobody knows, that will keep you safe that they do not scam you with a new currency that calls a lot of attention because you always have to invest in those that are reliable and have been around for a long time.

@Bohana you don't loose your funds yobit invest box, you instead gain more coin for free after some time,many members of the forum don't actually know about this great feature, I use it often and I have accumulated many coins from it, try it and am sure you wouldn't regret it, @Shantos you can also try it 

Of the Yobit investments, the invesbox seems to me the safest and most reliable. I do not recommend that they invest in mining or in the new mondeas that the yobit platforms take out, they are high risk investments and they are not worth it.

The investbox in yobit is safe and secure and just after 24 hours, your profit will add up but you have to chose the right coin, if you don’t you can lose your money.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

@Bohana yeah dear we are also face this problem from last week. We was chatting with the administration of the crypto talk online plate forum. Still now they not reply to us about this problem. When they reply to us we will share with our guys don't worry about this it is not scamming with our money don't worry. 🥰

• +1 1

Those who know something good here will be able to discuss every subject because it is very important to discuss the subject if you want to know something good here because you have to know a lot of things here, you have to achieve something good.  If we can do something good here, we may have done a lot of things wrong

20 hours ago, Tesco said:

I will even buy some coins joined to make my invest large and by next year I can have a reasonable amount in my wallet.

Investment is actually good because it offers users opportunity to earn good profit as long as they will be patient with the Cryptocurrency marketplace because volatility is the nature of Cryptocurrency and for that reason investors have to be patient as long as they want to earn good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

@Bohana yeah dear we are also face this problem from last week. We was chatting with the administration of the crypto talk online plate forum. Still now they not reply to us about this problem. When they reply to us we will share with our guys don't worry about this it is not scamming with our money don't worry. 🥰

Yes my dear friend @F4 Shahid Ali  yobit one of the reliable exchange they can't scam us and do not stolen our money, so without any doubt invest money in investment box feature,

where we can't loss our money but earns some daily profit, but one thing remember invest in good coin then we earns profit, if we selects wrong coin then maybe we loss our money so take care about it,

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Yobit is good exchangers it provide the facility of investbox. So with the use of it we can earn profit. But i think we need proper knowledge about investment. So with out knowledge i think you can lose your money. So first gain some knowledge about investment and which currency project is good for you then invest. With this I'm sure you can earn profit easily.  Because yobit provide the facility you need take advantage from it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

46 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Investment is actually good because it offers users opportunity to earn good profit as long as they will be patient with the Cryptocurrency marketplace because volatility is the nature of Cryptocurrency and for that reason investors have to be patient as long as they want to earn good profit.

To me I believe that investment is a long time process and we will surely avast what we soil, patient is the main key for us to be successful, in cryptocurrency we really have to put more effort and time to invest and trade to wait for it to grow, the profits actually grow gradually and with yobit exchanger investbox we have great opportunity now that the talk token coin value is low, we hope by next year it will grow big and gain it value back, so I advice us to invest for future profits. 

• +2 1

Yeah bro there is a feature of invest box in the yobit.

It is very good feature if you want to invest you can just keep the money there and they will give you profit or interest in exchange and your money also remains the same, you can withdraw your money anytime from it.

But personally I don't like it very much I like trading. Because the trading given me more profit than the invest box.

Don't worry about this my dear friend

Yobit investbox is the best option for the investment when any coin and token price is down so you invest his token and coins in investbox and takes good benefits from this when coins and token price rise so that's time you close from the investbox and sell it and take good benefits from this... 

• +1 2

In my opinion, an important, safe and reliable feature, but I think that it is not safe to invest in currencies that are not traded and known to all. Invest in well-known and high-price currencies.

4 hours ago, Tesco said:

so I advice us to invest for future profits. 

Yes brother yobitinvestbox is the best solution for who want to benefit good profit for his/her work in this forum because just today I saw the value of talktoken reading 23 Satoshi which is too bad I have to say and I will suggest the administration do something to help promote this coin before it becomes dead.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend yobit is the best way investment you can invest money in yobit and get 1% interest automatically. The yobit is the best way of saving your money and provides us high security. You can anytime withdraw your money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are various offers from Investment Box which are given at daily, weekly and monthly rate.  I haven't worked on the investment box yet on the Yobit site and will work on investing when I know the details about it.  Yobit offers more or less commission on investments at different times.

• +2 1

As I learn about yobit investbox is a section in Yobit exchange where we can distribute your current Crypto coins listen in section. Invest your free coins to investBox.this tools promote coin's.its payment like 

YO:0.00000000 , BTC:0.000000000, DOGE:0.000000000 etc

51 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes brother yobitinvestbox is the best solution for who want to benefit good profit for his/her work in this forum because just today I saw the value of talktoken reading 23 Satoshi which is too bad I have to say and I will suggest the administration do something to help promote this coin before it becomes dead

Absolutely too bad, for a coins to read like that but I believe is the period weare now, basically december period cryptocurrency loses their values and be next year you will see how they rise and gain their vslue back, we hope the talk token coin value is restore by end of the month but for now the best thing to do is to invest all our coins in yobit exchanger investbox and gain more profits by end of month.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Tesco said:

but for now the best thing to do is to invest all our coins in yobit exchanger investbox and gain more profits by end of month

That is exactly what I am currently doing because we won't earn something reasonable if we decide to sell now but investing the coins can be a positive response to our high profit since one can be gaining 1% after every successful 24 hours without any task being accomplished.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is exactly what I am currently doing because we won't earn something reasonable if we decide to sell now but investing the coins can be a positive response to our high profit since one can be gaining 1% after every successful 24 hours without any task being accomplished.

Absolutely right, after 24 hours of successful task, investing in the investbox of yobit exchanger is one of the best place to trade, invest and minex, to be successful we need to be patient and have fate in all the things we are doing, investment is the way forward to gain more money.

• +2 1