You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Fantastic reflection, I have always believed that we are our own enemy. Many times the profit requires risks and to risk it is necessary to have a minimum knowledge of what is being done, this will allow us to have full confidence in ourselves. My invitation is always to educate ourselves in Blockchain or in any other subject.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

i have like your advise bro that you have give us. you are right washout taking its not possible to do trading because in business lose and won both are together and that's the part of business so be brace don't be panic don't lose heart 

To be successful in life we need to take rickshaws because we can improve business in no time However, if we understand that then if we take rickshaws everywhere, we have to take those places where there is an opportunity in law

why should i fear even though the risk should be taken but not to fear to earn . and besides when we lose for me is a lesson and will never give up will still fish out that mistake to get it right on the track.  thanks for being in such a legit site because i don't fear when trading over here

I understand what are trying to say up against fear and its true we must conquer our weakness and move on into it inorder to become a better man/woman in the business and making mistakes is natural and we have to learn through it to become a better worker and smarter.

• +4 1

Yes absolutely you are correct my friend. Fear is not good things. We must not be afraid. We know that no success can be gained without failure

I think the fear is what keep your capital in orignal state because  if you  take a big risk there might be possible that you lose all the things you have, it can be happen.

Yes, sometimes we need to risk to profit, but we must be careful and not to risk large money at least 30%, of your money is good, for this you must make your decision alone

Yes I agree with you. Fear of losing causes failure for many traders or investors.
If you want to be a successful trader, do not give up and always try and learn from your mistakes

• +1 2

Great advices
Fear and delusions are the cause of failure
You must overcome obstacles and try. If you make a mistake, do not give up. Learn from your mistakes and try again until you succeed.

I've taken a lot of risk, specially in trading. I got a lot of loss and there are more loss than what I gained. It is really hard to take risk in this world. But I'm still hoping that someday, I will become successful in this world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A man who is afraid to take risk will end up achieving nothing. all the things that we have taken the risk will give us great outcome and reward. cryptocurrency market is not for people who are afraid of taking high risk investment.

Fear is the enemy of success! This is a very well known saying! If we want to succeed we must eliminate fear permanently! But this does not mean that we wipe out caution from our personality either! Caution is very necessary! Especially with the digital currency project, because we must be careful when making any decision without any haste!

• +2 1

Yes buddy your correct and thank you for your advice this a problem faced by most of the people in this society because of any reasons they get trapped in this problem

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agree , without risk, you will be normal man with little money and normal life, risk give you chance to earn wealth and change your life. For me l missed alot of chances because of fear

This is quoted by most of the successful rich persons in the world. in order to be rich and successful it is necessary that you should not fear risk. it is about how you tackle and overcome risk that you face when you adopt any kind of strategy that is required to become successful. Experience and knowledge can be key drivers with which you could face risk and become successful in financial field.

• +3 1

Yes, you have a right. We must take risks sometimes in order to achieve success. Fear sometimes is right and sometimes it is a reason for not achieving our goal or profit, for example when Bitcoin was very low in price, some traders could buy large quantities and benefit from its strong rise, there are those who feared and sold a small price And there are those who took risks and became rich now, so you always try and risk sometimes, and you might win.

No risk no gain. Most of the people fear to deposit or invest in crypto market. And it becomes a reason of lossing money. Do everything with confidence and pay attention on crypto market. 

If you want to reach the highest level of your success, you have to work with Ricks because one day it will bring you success.There is a profit in those cases where there is a rickshaw, there is a lot less in the case where there is no rickshaw, but if you see and hear then if you see that it is not possible in any way, then it is better not to go.

14 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@mohamedpc1Adventure is useful sometimes and sometimes not .... Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose ... But you must believe that you will make a bumper profit someday ... Be sure of this ..

Thats true ,thats why it not safe to pure all what you got,I have taken risk several times, I failed and I succeeded, but the mist important thing thing is learn from my failure always

Fear can make you sad, anxious, but you have to deal with these emotions and you cannot allow fear to control your actions. Try to control yourself, and keep it up so you can go far, but of course, be patient because not everything we get overnight.

It is also good to note that while taking risk is one key to success, research, learning, familiarizing yourself before diving in will help to minimize that risk and increase the chance of success.

My friend, I agree with you, the truth is that without taking risks it does not come to anything, you know that something does not make sense for others, but if it does for you, you have to insist and run that risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

That true you can't fear and be a good trader but it doesn't mean take super high risk trade in the beginning.

there is a difference between taking reasonable risk and doing stupid trades and a good trader knows the difference!