You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

On 6/2/2020 at 5:48 PM, Dark_Sky said:

By putting our effort it may lead for us to achieve success. 

Also by doing some hard work we can raise the chance of us to easily get the success in cryptoworld that we want. 

That's true. Putting efforts on your work will lead you to the right path or lead you to become successful one day. Always work hard to achieve your goals in crypto and i just want to remind you that don't believe in luck when it comes in cryptos.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 9:52 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes . there is no doubt that every work is done under the shadow of risk so if we want to be successful then you should overcome the risk. 

That's right, face our fear about taking the risk so we will be able to know the result or outcome. 

Although we failed at least we try and we learn new knowledge. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

To be successful in cryptocurrency world we all have to be brave and keep fear aside, remember that without taking risk in some aspects of Cryptocurrency jobs like trading you will hardly succeed, so need to overcome your fears and by that you will make good profit in cryptoworld.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend ,if you want to be successful in any thing,you shouldn't

fear of any result you face,you have to take risk and to be confident of you self ,do your best and work hard and then you will achieve your goal

• Useful or interesting 2

On 3/31/2020 at 10:56 PM, Saj555 said:

If you need to do something better then of course  you need to take some risks. Without risking something no better things can be achieved actually. Always to get something profitable you need to do something that no one has ever done. And for that you need to take risks. Legwnds are not born in a day.  So take risks and do better. 

I agree. 

We need to face our fear that's why risking what we have is necessary to know what will happen. 

Just remember it's okay to try or to risk something to know the result although we failed at least we learned something new. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree with you that we need adventure sometimes to make gains
But this adventure must be accompanied by knowledge and not ignorance and known results of profit or loss
In general, the money market always needs to take advantage of opportunities to profit.

• +3 1

I like this content that you maid my friend this is very inspiring for us beginners here. I would like to encourage the members here who also afraid of taking the risks here but for me as a beginner in the first place i was scared too but when I'm going deep and deep into this forum I learn how to take the risk and how to handle it so let's overcome our fears here and become successful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Somehow, this is the problem that most of us faces especially if we have failed for the first time after we did everything for the goal we wanted to achieve but still we failed. This is the time we started to ask ourselves if we really deserve that kind of situation? Are we really going to achieve our goals? At the same moment, we felt discouraged and we're scared to try again, to succeed. Keep in your mind that you already started your journey towards success therefore there is no time for you to slack off just because you failed. Let your failures serve as your inspiration to strive for the best. Don't wait for things to happen, make it happen.

• +4 1

this is good topic are you need succes do not take fare take a risk. if you can not take risk then you will not success in your future life so you must have some take a risk then are you will success in you life.

thanks

I definitely agree with this. In order to be successful we shouldn't stay in our comfort zones. We have to go outside and take a risk. Sure, we don't have guarantee that we will succeed after taking that risk, but we'll never know unless we try.

On taking any risks, always make sure that what you are trying to give a shot even if it is risky, is worthy. Do not take any risk on those that are not worthy enough. Balance the risk and the gain that you could have. Make the best decision that you can make and do not rush. Think first for the pros and cons, then decide if it is worthy enough to take the risk.

• +1 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Hii friend I'm agree with your post I think if anyone want to get the success in their life they must have to take the risk if they are fear in the every field of the life that can't get the succes and be patient in your life because patients is the key for the successful life thanks my friend you have shared a good discussion 

I agree that every successful person is a risk taker not only in the real world but also in the cryptoworld. Because i believe that how you would know a certain thing if you didn't try or to take a risk to do it.

• +1 1

This is true mate. The fear will make you poor. Because if you can't take a risk you can't make a future. You must try all things even though its very risky to your career. Don't be afraid to make a decision if its for your career.

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

I definitely agree with this. In order to be successful we shouldn't stay in our comfort zones. We have to go outside and take a risk. Sure, we don't have guarantee that we will succeed after taking that risk, but we'll never know unless we try.

Hello! You are on point when you stated that "we shouldn't stay in our comfort zones". I really believe that no man can grow if he stays on things that's familiar to him, this is why we should be open for challenges and to take on risks in order for us to be a better version of our ourselves. Also, we must remember that failures are part of our lives which gave us specific details why we failed and we surely gained a lesson from it. Lastly, if we failed ten times, stand up and be brave hundred times to try again to achieve the success we really want.

• +4 1

I absolutely agree with you. Success is not something that you can easily get. It will take hardships and perseverance in achieving it. Problems may come to our way and bring us sorrow. Sometimes we need to be strong and take every risk. Being a coward and having a fear will not make you successful.

Yeah, everywhere we have to risk if you want to earn otherwise you can't get success in financial part. If you don't take any risk and just earn little and little money then you can't earn anything. So, you should take risk in investment sites.

BetFury                                                   

Helo friends you need a success then defenetly you have take a risk don't fear. Do you make confident in your self then you will reach a success come zone for you.

Helo friends you need a success then defenetly you have take a risk don't fear. Do you make confident in your self then you will reach a success come zone for you.

• +3 1

self confidence is a best character for every humans. it will create a good oppurtunities to achieve your life goals. also it helps to face any problem without any fear. fear is take you away from the success. so take a risk without any fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely correct, those who make it today either from crypto currency or outside crypto system took a risk by taking advantage of available opportunities to make an income,  the most important thing is build confidence in yourself and set a target to achieve

Making is in Cryptocurrency world requires confidence and risk because only by that you will be able to earn good unexpected profit which can likely make you rich within a short period of time, so taking risk should be part of you if you want to make huge profit in this field fight and challenge thile fear out of your mind to become successful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Everything nice needs to be risked to get and try and fail is better than doing nothing
And I believe that every person who works hard will one day be rich

That's true, fear will be a barrier to our success, always be confident and don't be afraid of trying some things because we will be wasting our opportunity once our fear overcomes us.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

We all fear losing, but I say that the one who does not lose does not win, so if you want to advance, you must take the risk

When we loose we win any wining their will be lot of struggling so we need to struggle high by accepting any challenges since misfortune sometimes looks like opportunity. Try to be careful before action.

I am 100% agree with you my friend. We know that if you want to succeed in life, you have to take risks.  You can never be successful if you do not take risks. It's not just me or you, it's the words of great thinkers.   So it is mandatory to take risk for success.