You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

but many human beings have failed because of taking dangers. they've losted their whole budget with out estimating risks. If the hazard/achievement is 50/50 then by no means move for that plan. always cross in which threat is less. just follow conservative thinking. handiest take the ones risks which could not impact your lifestyles too much.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Exactly i agree with you that we should not be fear of anything while succeeding in our life because a little fear can distract you from the path of success as i have seen many users who fear to invest or trade in digital assets which can give them a huge amount of profit so take risk and enjoy the success. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I am completely agree with you my friend ! if we need to make good profits so we have to take risk while we are trading ! but at the same time it could cost us a huge loss 

In my opinion some times poor people 

They have a bad luck and successful people have a good luck in every thing they do it this is An important reason

The risk may be in many cases is the method and good opportunity to change life because the fear of change and adherence to everything that exists only will prevent us from becoming rich, but the risk must be in things that deserve everyone, prone to profit and loss, but fear of loss will make us live poverty always

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

with great rewards you need to take great risks, but just make sure you are ready to lose it once you take the risk, as you can't always win every trade

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

I saw many infulencers said like this. Without any problem we won't get success. It's only happen on some few lucky people's who didn't suffer any problems. But most of the time we should suffer many difficulties and it's teach us many things about life.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes you're right mate to be a successful it need to a high risk and we need to take the risk so that we know what we can just like in trading crypto coin, we need a lot of risk to so we can earn but we need to accept that we may be lose.

• -2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 5:23 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

Sure you are right, to be sucesseful in your financial life you have to defeat the fear, but also you have to study the opportunity and don't enter to it without any planing, otherwise you will take the risk to loose every thing, so you have to be wise in your decision.

Well, that's true mate we need to face the fear and the risk here in cryptocurrency because if not, we cannot get some extra profit by doing trading and investing because we are being afraid to lose some money.

• -3 1
  • +1 2

We have to work hard and control our feeling to have money and succeed our life without any fear ,we need to be strong and look forward,I love motivation words they can all the time give us a new energy to continue in our ways 

• -4 1
  • +1 1

You are right my friend, If we want to be successful then we should not be afraid of anything and we have to face that problems. I guess only trading is best way to become rich so we have to take risk and face all problems which is coming between trading and us.

• +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 6:51 PM, bliznec said:

There is a saying in which it says, who does not risk, he does not drink champagne. This is so and the risk is always something positive in profit. 

Taking risks sometimes may lead for us to be brave enough and be open to some responsibilities that it can cause. 

For me much better to take it that learning nothing at all. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes i agree being risk taker is part of our success because if we are afraid to fail and to loose we are missing the chance. Because we will never know if we will succeed if we didn't try and if we can't face risk we fail to succeed.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 3/31/2020 at 7:43 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Risks should be wisely taken. I took risk when I was getting but it got me to the point of death. Risk carefully and wisely. 

We should take any risk wisely and avoid fearing it most of the time. 

Taking risk not always leads to failure so don't fear it and trust yourself that you can achieve success. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are so many lessons in the world that in order to learn them you have to make mistakes, if you are fearful of taking risks even the smaller ones and always try to take zero risk you won't have any improvement in your quality of work no matter, sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and risk just a bit more to learn new things and maybe be a better trader, of course taking too much risk is not smart and you can lose it at any second in trading but a little risk is always needed to get the best out of your trading experience.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, Raven said:

Of course. All of us here need to take the risk because crypto currency is not a joke. We need to do hard work if we really want to be successful in crypto industry. 

By putting our effort it may lead for us to achieve success. 

Also by doing some hard work we can raise the chance of us to easily get the success in cryptoworld that we want. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The only reason that will not change is that the majority are afraid of poverty. That is why they work day and night in order to achieve material comfort and what I mean by that they find what they spend on themselves and as long as the effort is present the income must be increased. Success does not come at night, but with perseverance and hard work, you will find yourself successful. There is no day, but days are successful in work. Life. Family ... It depends on you what you must do to succeed

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes my friend, Rich are becoming rich day by day but poor are always poor because the main reason is simple that poor people don't want to take risk. So invest in different coins if you have money. If the price goes up in a night and you can be rich.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes my friend, Rich are becoming rich day by day but poor are always poor because the main reason is simple that poor people don't want to take risk.

I think you are right but also somehow wrong, if we talk about risk in cryptocurrencies, you are wrong but about life generally, you are right. Some people are just nice to cryptocurrencies  to the extent that some do not even know what bitcoin is. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes bro risk is always there and we should keep fear but not all the time. Fear at right circumstances is good but if you start keeping it then it's very difficult to go ahead. So we should start studying market to be sure about the project and coin. So that we can change the fear to our profit.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's my friend you're very right and I share what you say we should always believe in ourselves and never let someone tell us that we can't do something we're doing we're doing big things we have to fight day by day to achieve our goals 

Some people do say that if you are poor you are the one who choose to be poor but I don't really believe in that what I believe is that never have the mindset that you will dwell in poverty rather strive hard and work hard one day you will be successful.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Taking risks is one the biggest challenge in your way of success. The more your objective is high the more it will be difficult and risky. You must deal with the challenges by pursuing more knowledge and tips about something especially on investing since it is risky and once you have enough knowledge and also guts, you can deal with the risk you will face.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I personally do not like the risk in cryptocurrency trading because at any point I lose most of my balance.
Therefore I rely on studying the currency market well and try to study the project companies with cryptocurrencies that I want to participate in.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Every successful person in just simple aspects struggled in their life. If someone has gotten to a point of something fruitful then i'm well sure they work hard for it. The more you want success the more higher it is, the reality is gonna challenge on how desperate you are and how strong your grip on your dreams so deal with the reality and try to work smart. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1