You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

On 3/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Risk reward ratio is pretty much great in btc, there's pretty much no cap on how much can grow, so even a small investment can be insanely profitable. I used to do fight against fear a lot in mircocap altcoins. They have a huge upside but a possibility of an exit scam is high also.

But fear is also an useful feeling, as long as we remember that others feel that as well. With that we can pretty much predict how the market behaves.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

For me the fear now is not an option so I am now in a copy future with some one so I always see good profits and until now the balance didn't liq but sometimes the situation get very risky and the lose of balance reach the maximum but still the balance didn't get to zero hope that you just need to trade with money that you will say okay if you lost them also to get high risk with all our money that is more than fear.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

You cannot expect and do ordinary things, success will come to you. To succeed, you must have patience, bravery, confidence, creativity and dare to be different and dangerous. Overcome yourself.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

yes .if anybody eant Success in any field then he/she must take risk.i want to share a quote said by Mr.markzuckeberg that the biggest risk is not taking any risk which means if we do not take any risk thrn it eill not move us to the success path

• +2 2
  • +3 1

In every successful entrepreneur there’s an element of a risk-taker. You have to be willing to take chances; think outside of that box that everyone is always talking about; and then step outside of that box.

You have to be someone who isn’t afraid to rock the boat; someone who sees opportunity where others see danger; someone who isn’t afraid to break new ground and explore new ventures.

If you don’t go for it; if you don’t reach for the stars; if you don’t take chances you’ll never be a winner.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

But many people have failed due to taking risks. They have losted their whole funds without estimating risks. If the risk/success is 50/50 then never go for that plan. Always go where risk is less. Just follow conservative thinking. Only take those risks which could not effect your life too much.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Well this true but you have to be sensible enough to take risk, i won't siggest anyone to blindly take the risk because crypto market is totally unpredictable and always put tje money which you can afford to loose in crypto market.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

Good advice dear friend,we should trust ourselves,because confidence is your way of success,don't fear anything,you need to take risks.focus on what you hope,and don't despair if you fail .

• -3 1
  • +2 1

You are right  But I think  we should  take risk  only when we have believe  in our selves . When we take  risk then we should  try to complete  it on any cast.

• -4 1

The reason for the failure to achieve success is that we do not make enough effort, and we do not follow correct steps in that. That is why we must continue to try until we succeed.

• -5 1

THINK POSITIVE

you are right brother.every one is not learn from his birth.We shuld be risk taker.if we did not take risk in our life, we never expert in our work. a person is learn from his mistakes.

• +5 1

Thanks for giving such a wonderful advices and yeah

It is true if you are not taking a risk then you will not

Achieve your goals and as well you need to do hard

Work on this forum.

• +4 1

Being scared is worst than death.In our daily lives many people fail because they get scared and fear about their future.They wish to be rich in future but they don't take risks.Taking risks can enhance the chances of your success!

• +3 1

We have to take risks every day. It's the human nature because world is weird and changing. Our society, additionally, is showing continuously new challenges for surviving. Risks are in our lives always and forever.

• +1 1

Yes I really agree with you, thank you for sharing that information to us. It is really helpful especially to the beginners who are new in crypto currency and trading.

• -1 1

You are right, my friend, we must have great confidence in ourselves that we can achieve success in whatever work we do, and the biggest causes of loss and failure in life, in my opinion, are lack of confidence and fear of confrontation , good luck for all

• -4 1
  • +1 1

No risk,no gain.So,you have to take risks if you want to gain.you have to learn also.Don't take risks unnecessarily.But take risk after thinking how to gain success.So,I totally agree with you.

Edited by Kinglierfurtho
For the network problem.My post have been posted twice.
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There is only one way to make yourself strong you have to get ideas about the cryptocurrency and make yourself enough knowledgeable so that whenever a bad situation occurs you have some experience and knowledge to overcome that situation because the main thing people are doing her wrong without having any knowledge and experience they are doing invest in the market and and when the market falls down they don't have any idea whether to hold their interest or take their investment losses so are you guys better will be starting investment with the small amount of money that will be safe and helpful for you to get more ideas.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 3/31/2020 at 2:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Yes my friend we must do the work and sacrifice in this life in order to build our future we must invest our time properly and not waste our life and time in things that do not benefit us and work every day so that we can build a prosperous future

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I absolutely agree with this statement. If we want to grow and be successful in our lives then we need to take risk. With greater risk comes freat profits snd also is key to become something big. If anyone is not having courage to take risk then hisk success probability is less. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

That's right!

Much better to risk sometimes than to fear without trying. 

We're holding our luck and we have it.

Just have a perfect timing. 

That's why it's better to risk to achieve success than never trying. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes if I have no ability to take risks while diving into the ocean of crypto trading world, I am sure I can not make any profits. I am always be conscious that I do not make more investments than I am willing to lose otherwise it might hurt me the most. 

• -3 1

You are right bro but everyone doesn't have this strength to take big risks especially the newbies, if the newbies takes big risk and unfortunately they loss big not then it will demoralized them or even they can leave crypto world.

• -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 4:27 PM, Hadeel said:

This is great 

Ihave asked alot of succes people 

How are like this??

And the answers were..

We trust in our selfs

That's right. 

Just believe in your self and pursue your carrier. 

Put some effort and hard work and it may lead to success someday. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes when you are linked to a platform like this. You should be little risk taker. But this doesn't means that crossing the limit. Always trade what you can afford. Because trading is good for good and devilish for foolish

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1