You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yes, it is true every time you risk you will learn new things and gain more experience than before. If you want to take a risk, you must be in the money you've won so that you don't lose all of the money.

One of the biggest reasons for failure is fear and lack of self-confidence from doing things that can change our lives very significantly.Always to get something profitable you need to do something that no one has ever done. And for that you need to take risks. Legwnds are not born in a day. So take risks and do better. 

Hope you guys are fine !.  Success need risk . If you want to success then you have to take risk struggle  hard . Don't give up in the mid just continue  your hard work.

Beautiful words and a more beautiful topic that fear is the greatest enemy of man. You must fight your fear and defeat it in order to reach what you want. Likewise, you must have the courage to take risks and you must believe in your own capabilities, but with the occurrence of risk, you must be aware of these risks, their positives and negatives in order not to be surprised by the results

A daring person is not afraid of taking risks. You have to take risks sometimes until you reach what I want to succeed. It is fraught with risks, but when we reach the goal, this risk becomes a simple thing that we can do for our work.

Yes risk is very important. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. So be brave. Investing in any forum is risk. But success is on the other side and risk is a bridge between success and failure

In fact, giving up is the path to failure
As for hard work and work in the hand of cooperation, strength and correct thinking, it will lead you to the path of success ... But it is necessary to search for the right ideas and follow the elderly members in order to gain experience from them .. And then each of us will start from his own idea towards a bright and full future with success and happiness.

We all need to take the risk here because the cryptocurrency is no joke.  We need to do the hard work
 There is a suspicion that all work is done with risks, so if we want to be successful you have to overcome the risks.  We need to do the hard work if we really want to be successful in the crypto industry.

It is a wonderful motivational speech, my friends advise you not to be traditional but rather creative, do not let anxiety and fear affect you, do not let negative speech control you, rise up from within you wake up your hidden powers, you are able and can do the impossible, never give up, talk to positive people  Those who encourage you, and stay away from the people who bring you down, my friends, do not think of small dreams, think of big dreams and do your best to achieve them.

Ofcourse where there is risk there's life. I think that it is fear that does not allow us to grab certain opportunities and become more successful with our finances. But we have to take risk to gain something.

It is very motivational. I agree with you. There are a lot of opportunities outside but our fear does not allow us to avail them. If we don't take it seriously our fear will fade away. 

You are true but a little bit. I think taking no fear is not a proper way to  success. You should do some other things to become successful in crypto currencies. Taking no fear is not enough but you should maintain your fidelity on cryptotalk to gain success. Also you need proper knowledge to post in forum to become successful in crypto currencies.

My dear friend  I am agree with you everyone who takes risks in the field of business always succeed and one who feels fear in investing remain backward. This form really helps us to move forward and learn everything about the cryptocurrencies. And wish you all the best.

Jazak Allah ♥️

I agree with you, my dear friend.  You must take the risks.  With good knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.  Get courage by working in this constructive forum.  Self-confidence, certainty in work, courage, and turning away from rumors, they lead to success in this good and useful work.

Fearing corrupts our thinking from something and we can't do our best, Thus It is the only thing that causes you to fail. You must be more confident and trust your ability in order to reach your goal. You can overcome to all problem by learning and reading in this platform.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As i  am a beginner but its true that fear and disappointment is the main reason to loose our success ,if we want to become successful ,we should keep faith in ourselve and in God.amd we should be have patience to face difficulties in our life ,because ups and downs are the part of our lives,we should have power to face these difficulties with great courage..

Yes my friend,

I agree with you that it is the good advise for us because if you want to success in your life then don't fear and ready to take the risk.But if you should have loss then you should be able to bear the loss. That's why to take the risk you may get experience and prophit also.

In the crypto world and trading market. risk is the first thing that u have to take. If u need success. You have to over come to your fear. Fear of losing something. Fear of failure. Just focus on your target and take risk to get that you want. 

i totally agree . life without risk does not considered a life . we are being challenged since the moment we came to this life . obstacles and difficulties are always there and we are supposed to fight them which make us stronger . taking risk is the key to fight , to learn , to be successful

You are right, my friend. Success needs an adventure and a risk, and we have a strong heart to go through this process of investment and also be patient in order to win more cryptocurrencies. If we fail, we must learn from our failure and try not to repeat the mistakes again to reach our goal of success and reach the level  Larger.

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Exactly friend you are right this is our own fault that we don't believe in ourselves. Success and failure are part of life. We have to prepare ourselves for this and don't loose hope.

This is true, my friend. We must believe in ourselves and remove fears. We also have to challenge ourselves. In my opinion, failure is the beginning of the path to success and through it we can draw the strength to be successful.

Hello my friend, how are you. Your words are very correct. In fact, there is no continuous success and there are no complete achievements. There is always a failure and there are always things incomplete in general and in my opinion the most important rule that we must take into account is that we do not despair even if we do not succeed and take our mistakes lessons for us We learn from it to increase our experience and avoid future mistakes that may occur. I also believe that continuing to work or learn needs motivation, and as You mentioned earlier, most people do not want to be or become poor, so I think that this is a good motivation to continue, persistence and not despair. Thank you.

I am also saying this thing that we have to take rest if we want to make success in this field because I am also trying to teach about some methods of cryptocurrency to my friend but it is always saying that it is very risky and I am trying to teach them that we have to take risk if you want to get something.