Start correct BTC trading from now ,,, - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AytenAamer

Start correct BTC trading from now ,,,

Hello my friends ,
- It is a simple theory to earn more bitcoins by trading .
- You just have to follow the Bitcoin price chart and when you see that it goes down you have to sell Bitcoin against other reliable cryptocurrencies like ETC, LTC, ETH, DASH and many other currencies that have a good reputation in the cryptocurrency market because at that time the price of these currencies rises against the BTC .
- and when you see a bitcoin price chart go up, buy bitcoin immediately and don't wait because it might be a big price hike that other currencies won't achieve .

I hope that this topic is useful ,, and good luck to everyone

Basically the last 2 and a half years, almost all altcoins have depreciated towards Bitcoin. Bitcoin is gaining in dominance since the altseason ended and we might see dominance of 80% again. The whole market is about Bitcoin. Altcoins were overpumped and hyped up in 2017 because of the aggressive advertising they did in social media, youtube and major media and news channels. They paid to be advertised and they were shilled by influencers a lot to get where they did. After all this ended, only a few seem reliable now. I wouldn't recommend having more than 50% of your entire position in altcoins, even in an altcoin season. Try to hold most in BTC right now, as the situation with altcoins won't change for a while.

Obviously trading is key on making the coins network being constantly active and aski as to build up their price in a minimal way as possible. But trading is normal good when having to make money from it

Although the trading field is full of risks, it is very profitable  But we have to learn it well and master it before entering and working with it, and I hope everyone should work on the yobit platform

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you my friend, this is useful for beginners, it helps them to start trading correctly, buying is low which is important, but I would like to add something important which is that they have to monitor prices daily if they work continuously on crypto platforms.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is the best option to collect some income anywhere you are, but is not easy we need to learn about the cryptocurrencies and about trading strategies, or we need to buy Bitcoin when it is very lower and then to hold it when double his value or maybe more.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Trading is a long-term way to make a profit, depending on the way you work. What you say is simple trading. The reality is much more complicated, and the analysis is the most important.

You were right when trading was a way to earn more bitcoins. But it's not easy. Very complicated. Simple understanding is buying low and selling high. Learn a lot. analysis, reading charts, trading, strategies, techniques ... all have to be learned, it's also important to be patient. I believe you will succeed if you work hard and be patient.

Thanks mate to share this trading tips because I am also learns trading, so in your topic is really helpful for me, so many members says trading is risky but its good source to earn money, but try to learn and gain experience then its really good income source.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:23 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think trading is always risk but you give a good earning idea. I think I will try this and earn money from trading. I think this is helpful post for beginner trader. Thanks for sharing your idea.

Trading is risky but this is just an insight to how to gain from simple day trading, at times it is not what you trade daily but you can make use of it to gain when you are sure the market will rise. 

I agree with you with everything you say that this method is one of the best ways that we can get some profits by buying alternative currencies at a cheap price and then selling them at a high price against the bitcoin currency and this is what I do completely and I advise everyone to follow it

Bitcoin index monitoring is the first factor in trading, all other currencies follow the movement of Bitcoin either up or down, in general I prefer to trade Bitcoin against other major currencies such as LTC, ETH, DASH, Doge better than trading against the dollar.

You are right, you can earn a lot of crypto currencies by trading with different coins, but this requires trading skills or knowledge. You can learn how to trade though youtube and start trading with demo account until you get good experience.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For trading with leverage is not good for us at all and if anyone who wants earning from crypto talk forum or crypto market then he need to so hard working for learning of fundamental principles analysis and technical analysis for correcting prediction of bitcoin. 

You talk about the basic principles of successful trading where we must choose good currencies at reasonable prices and buy these currencies when their price is low and then sell them when their price rises and in this way we can achieve good income through trading

On 6/5/2020 at 10:28 AM, Majeshi said:

Trading is a good way to earn bitcoin but it needs skills. Trading is not easy as we think and thats why many traders are failing everyday. We should learn to trade before start anything.

Trading could be easy and could be heard, what I just know is that the longer and more patience makes trading less risky and easy than short term trades. 

Trading on bitcoin has many many strategies which every trader have, as either it being unique or a strategy which is widely known, as the way which I have in trading is on having to trade bitcoin against a stable coin liken usdt when the bitcoin price is expected to fall. As that's another strategy which you can use

That's a good strategy to archive some profits in bitcoin I will definitely try it out and I'm greatful for your effort on sharing with us this knowledge.