We Can Be More Active Now - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

We Can Be More Active Now

because of this pandemic situation most of us are home quarantined and have nothing much to do.

except our hobbies and stuffs. So I do gardening and take care of my pets and listen to music and also

I am working more time on the forum. And now I can complete my 30 post per day goal without thinking 

about other things.

I think you can do the same. what do you think about this? also don't forget to let us know what do you do 

to get rid of your stress now...

Yes, really, this is the time to do the job coding inside the house because at this time we are not doing anything else and we can take advantage of this opportunity to work in the forum and create good posts

I focus on building my crypto portfolio by trading and reading project white papers and just enjoy the solitude, i have also more time to write in here.

It is true that perhaps harmful thing is beneficial, but I wish the patient’s recovery. I also hope that this epidemic will disappear and that it will not restrict our daily movement. This epidemic has revealed to us many things that we were not aware of.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Exactly all of us at home now , so is time to change our life , is time to learn Something new, is time to earn some money and start a good business, is time to learn a skills, this is time to know what we can to do , and do it.

You are right to be sure that most members of this forum are exposed to home stone throughout the day and this matter helps to write 30 posts or 50 posts per day without any problems. I think this is the opportunity for everyone so that they can with the largest possible number of capital through working inside this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, stuntdila said:

because of this pandemic situation most of us are home quarantined and have nothing much to do.

except our hobbies and stuffs. So I do gardening and take care of my pets and listen to music and also

I am working more time on the forum. And now I can complete my 30 post per day goal without thinking 

about other things.

I think you can do the same. what do you think about this? also don't forget to let us know what do you do 

Hello my dear friends.  I wake up in the morning, go to work, go back to work, and then go to play soccer and water the flowers and flowers

During this time of quarantine due to this pandemic I just spend my time listening to music after working for about 4hrs in this forum to complete 30posts and its great to be in this forum because it is also keeping me busy and making me earn.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a student i now get to spend a lot more time on my work and i also get to spend a lot more time trying to learn and earn crypto in this forum and some faucets that i make use of. I do not use a lot of faucets, but it does allow me the time now to claim more than once a day.I hope to get to a point where i can earn $10 per day, however this is very hard, and i am currently earning about $3 per day, with bulk coming from this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I was quite busy in my daily life activities before.Now as a result of lock-down I'm stucked in the home.Now I'm using a lot of time in the forum in reading different posts and gathering useful information.I think this is a great opportunity to learn something new!

Yes, exactly. A lot of us stay and work from home because of the current situation, resulting in better activity on forums like Cryptotalk. These are the positive sides of the pandemic.🙂Markets are also much more active. Stay safe and wash your hands.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

2 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

For me in our country we are not 100% in quarantine, but the work is not too much, so i take the advantage and try to make a 30 useful posts, really this forum is saving us by earning and also by learning a lot of good stuff.

Yes it is same in all country, people can not get out. l think it is really chance for us to stay at home and during this time making money. More than making money we can learn every day. 

On 3/31/2020 at 8:15 AM, stuntdila said:

about other things.

You're right, the lockup gave us a chance to work on Yobit and Cryptotalk better. Not to mention that the registration is now back online, so more members will be joining us!

I agree with you, this is the right time to work inside the forums and get some money because the work is considered entertainment and avoids boredom due to the quarantine that all countries of the world are exposed

about other things.

Hello everyone- With this status quo on my country and other countries that have been plagued by the epidemic, Corona virus, I have time to accomplish the thirty tasks without hesitation and I have time to practice my daily activities.

Thats true, we can even write more than 30 posts now because we are just at home. I think its the good time to focus and write useful topics so that you can grow your account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't know but even at home I prefer to spend my time playing games, and maybe when I'm in a good mood I'll post in the forum. lmao

It is true  that we all are  at our homes now. We have now enough  time to be active I the forum. We have the opportunity to get good  knowledge crypto.  We can learn more by reading  there.

yes .now evveryone is getying time to do some extra work to earn extra income.and now this is the best time to eaen and be active on tbe forum.also this forum is running very smoothly compare to before

Yes dear we are all at home and spending our most of time with internet and watching movies and also we can active more on crypto talk forum because now we have no other way around the corner because holidays from job due to corona pandemic to all world's. 

about other things.

Of course because mostly of the countries in the world have been recommended to stay at home for their safety they required to be more active here because they can get more updates about CORONA also they'll be earning something.

Indeed! This forum can be use as our past time to make staying at home productive,being quarantined lose also other  chances of earnings but with the help of this forum,we can earn and learn while at home.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:45 AM, stuntdila said:

about other things.

Yes, it gives us more time to spend on cryptotalk forum.. and complete 30 posts per day, I try to come online everyday to post in order to keep myself in this forum active, but it is hard for me to complete 30posts a day. Now with free time I can finally spend hours on cryptotalk and enjoying this forum as much.

7 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

This stone had some benefits as we had more time to learn, read, exchange information and interest in this forum as well, and I had more time to interact in the forum and share my information with everyone.

It ks just like social media, like I am communicating with friends. But all needed is to read and develop yourself to have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

Actually, I do not feel empty or bored because I have a lot of activities that I do at home and I am used to working from home because my work is mostly on the Internet and part of my work is this wonderful forum, where we exchange interest and information in it.