free cloudmining are not free - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Renukki16

free cloudmining are not free

Hi everyone, I've recently started free bitcoin / cryptocurrency cloudmining, but all of them required fees or upgrade fees.Is there any free bitcoin/ altcoin cloudmining that's really free and actually pays out.Which is legit and which ones is scams.All of them ask for referrals, but you can't refer something that you don't know if its trustable or legit.Please comment ,if proof of payment available please submit. 

Such a waste of time and effort. Almost I did deposit the fees.

What I can testify about, is coinpot faucets,they do pay to coinbase wallet,but earnings  are real slow. It is  really for free. 

2 hours ago, Renukki16 said:

Hi everyone, I've recently started free bitcoin / cryptocurrency cloudmining, but all of them required fees or upgrade fees.Is there any free bitcoin/ altcoin cloudmining that's really free and actually pays out.Which is legit and which ones is scams.All of them ask for referrals, but you can't refer something that you don't know if its trustable or legit.Please comment ,if proof of payment available please submit. 

I think you will not find what you are looking for. Cloud mining and for a lot of money you won’t find normal, and you want to get bitcoin for free)) 99% of the sites on which you find cloud mining for cheap or even free are scammers! You can’t even see their power, their office, miners, servers and more

• Useful or interesting 1

Do you know even paid ones that's legit.am looking for legit sites ,even if it cost money,as long as I know it's working.I'm tired of scams. 

5 hours ago, Renukki16 said:

Nothing is for free, such type of mining (especially those  giving unrealistic fancy rewards) are turning into scam just after collecting some coins from investors.

Rare are those mining sites that pay really (like cryptominingfarm or genesis mining) but yet the reward is small.

At this point the majority of mining in the cloud are scams since we do not even have the certainty that the mining equipment has and every day by having to acquire more expensive equipment, the BTC increases its difficulty, the reward is reduced they are less likely to be sustainable as to give power, I do not recommend investing in those places personally I lost a lot of money and never recover your capital in those places.

17 hours ago, Rifuci said:

If we look at one crypto world today, we will soon find out that cloud mining is a very hot topic in a particular crypto mining community. More and more people want to know different things about cloud mining - how it works, who the service provider is, how much it costs, etc. Naturally, many people are interested in free cloud mining, because it seems like it is the most attractive choice out there.

What are you talking about? Almost all of the so-called cloud mining companies are often fraudulent. A man thinking that he is buying power for mining and counting profits, he simply loses his money that he will never return!

On 10/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Renukki16 said:

Nothing in this world would be given for free. If they are giving free they are expecting something from us in future :). all cloud mining sites are rigged no one makes profit few are scam, legit one do not give profit over all its a business of scam. Don't waste time and energy.

I really don't mind trying something new if you could convince us by showing us proofs and withdraw proof as well, these way we can all try together. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Im never see cloudmining paid right now, because too much scammer promotion. After registration and we can see lot of profit their site promises but the end never paid

You should keep in mind that, nothing is free in this wonderful world. The concerns who are claiming that they will give the opportunity for cloud mining, actually they are not. Moreover you might see there are many paid mining websites too. Most of them are scam. If you really want to earn from mining than you need deal with a trusted comany which will cost much, or you have to buy a mining processor though it's expensive. But you have to invest in anyway.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I lost some time on Eobot, not anymore lol. Is a waste of time IMHO.

Moved to more stable -and profitable-grounds.

Honestly speaking, free cloud mining doesn't exist, whenever you reach a value, and it's usually exorbitant, they'll charge you something like fees or stick to plans, in the end, it's hard to come for free, after all they have a whole system in place. keep, don't be fooled too much.

Rarely you can find clouds mining for free, if you did you will be able to deposit if you want to withdraw, so don't ever think about free mining, there is no such things

Just like there is no free lunch anywhere, same way you would be hard pressed to find any free cloud mining site that actually pays you. The free hashing power they flaunt before people is nothing but carrot and stick. The overall business concept is screwed as it gives room for scammers to accumulate huge funds from desperate investors, paying them back pea nut by pea nut.

There is no free cloud mining, but many fake cloud mining are always give you sign up bonus of 0.002 btc to start mining but if the withdraw there should limit reach and you request for withdraw they will tell you you must attempt deposit to be able to withdraw in order to scam you.

I usually do not trust cloud mining sites because most of them are SCAM and there are really honest sites but their profits are very low and you have to buy hash power so you can mining in these sites which is not cheap and pay poor.

Starting mining with free is like bull$hit.

Do you know how much price to buy that hardware to mining? That is around $500 atleast. That is not included cost electricity, maintenance, employee, website, place, etc.

So what reason to giveaway free mining power to people want sign up. Then running cloud mining for free. That is no sense. I only know that is ponzi scheme and after you deposit to them, your money will dissapear.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I work in many cloud mining. All these are not give any money. When I reached to withdraw minimum amount the site  blocked or it's require deposit amount to withdraw. I think all cloud mining is scam.

Well this kind of sites are likely to be scam, so instead of trying this kind of stuff, it's better to ignore it. this is such a waste of time, well even at first they paid you, later on when they get your trust and they will start to fraud you. 

I would not immediately label all cloud mining sites as scams. I have used mining rig rentals with much success. There are some really good deals, depending on what coin you are mining. Forget BTC, its not worth it. But I mean some newer coins can be mined with rentals with some profit.

Our own company Cryptocurrency Ocean is offering free Masternode Mining at this time. Its our own coin. We want to get the word out. So we offer some free credit. There are no withdrawal fees either. Try it. See link in my signature.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

I think there is no free cloud mining site. to do cloud mining site you need to invest on their mining site. free cloud mining sites are mainly doing scam.