free cloudmining are not free - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Renukki16

free cloudmining are not free

This Types Website always Faruds I never Trust On This Types Of website Always Fake Site Taking Fees And Close site

On 10/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Renukki16 said:

Hi everyone, I've recently started free bitcoin / cryptocurrency cloudmining, but all of them required fees or upgrade fees.Is there any free bitcoin/ altcoin cloudmining that's really free and actually pays out.Which is legit and which ones is scams.All of them ask for referrals, but you can't refer something that you don't know if its trustable or legit.Please comment ,if proof of payment available please submit. 

Just leave the project and don't look back. In fact don't look at the cloudmining projects at all. The ones that are promising anything are scams, and working ones are not worth it. Just save your money buying more Bitcoin, that will actually have more value.

Edited by rekter

There is no such thing as free cloud mining, because it is expensive to perform mining.
Specially mining BTC, it will require a lot of hardware power and maintenance.
These sites that offers free has a trade off. either you need to pay before you can withdraw, upgrade your plan, refer number of people and etc.. it simple there is no such thing as free lunch.

some platform gives you free bitcoing cloud mining. such as faucet where you can claim free satoshi for cloud mining. i claim 60 satoshi and instantly  withdraw to the wallet. this wallet belongs to them. that is why there was no transaction fees. however i will never gonna trust fully to them. because they also asking for deposit to make withdraws. tricky condition.

The only ones i am currently using are, Coinpot Faucet and mining and Rollercoin, both of had let me do widraws, more than that, as always i just can tell you to not get frustrated and try your best, because one or two good investments of that initial free currency can put you on track my friend.

I will let you my referall code, and i sugest you try Rollercoin :)

RollerCoin: https://rollercoin.com/?r=k4f3whmm https://rollercoin.com/?r=k4f3whmm

I wish you good luck, and enjoy the minning :)

On 10/17/2019 at 5:50 PM, Renukki16 said:

Hi everyone, I've recently started free bitcoin / cryptocurrency cloudmining, but all of them required fees or upgrade fees.Is there any free bitcoin/ altcoin cloudmining that's really free and actually pays out.Which is legit and which ones is scams.All of them ask for referrals, but you can't refer something that you don't know if its trustable or legit.Please comment ,if proof of payment available please submit. 

Hi to:

Different website and organization work for this that start new ideas how to mining and cloud mining work but when a large number of peoples joins this web or platform the web or organization demanded fee in different manner and move away after collection the fees. I face different web and organization i have little experience.

99% of cloud mining websites are scams / ponzi websites. The only legit cloud mining websites are those like EOBOT and HashFlare. They have real mining farms and you can rent mining power. All other kinds of cloud mining are scams. Mining is an expensive activity between expensive mining material, expensive electricity costs and block rewards that are lower and lower. Nothing is free in this world, it is also true in crypto world....  I have a 8 gpu mining rig.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, Renukki16 said:

Such a waste of time and effort. Almost I did deposit the fees.

What I can testify about, is coinpot faucets,they do pay to coinbase wallet,but earnings  are real slow. It is  really for free. 

I did withdraw also from coinpot to coinbase , it just a small amount just to try and it is indeed paying. But in my frustrations, it is really very little not compare to the time and effort consumed!

Now a days I am just claiming whenever I remember otherwise I will not waste my golden time on that.

Cloud Mining implies that you, along with other "shareholders", help develop the project by investing in it (cryptocurrency mining), and then receive dividends. In any case, any offers of free mining are tricks.

These sites are scam except Genesis and Hashflare.
Imagine you have a warehouse full of mining hardware and every person who registers you give a portion of that hardware power to that user. This simply isn't possible that its going to work as a profitable business model.

There are many cloud mining sites in the market. Some are fakes and some are good.  Some are not free sites . Mostly mining sites are scams. It destroys and harmful your pc. I don't like mining sites.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:50 PM, Renukki16 said:

I also suffer this on mining sector. I think there are no free mining site who can pay us.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Free could mining are never free, And I suggest you don't use those websites could mining where you offer some GHS to mine for free at the end is not free you need to invest to withdrawal, and the problem you will not withdrawal because they will stole your money, because are scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Free cheese only in a mousetrap, as they say. It seems to me that without an investment and for free you can only earn on distributions.

After registering and we can see a lot of profit, their site promises, but the end never paid. So here it is up to you to decide. I think regular mining is better.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:35 PM, Renukki16 said:

Yes and in this sector i have a lot of experience. The site firstly they say you free but after some times when the withdrawal amount is reached, they tell you yo deposit first and the site goes scam. That is the reason that free mining sites are not free.

I can't promise or give you a link of any site that you can mine free Bitcoin.  They are full of scam. I will just advice you to try and look for money and invest in mining. NOTHING IS FREE.

most cloud mining companies that offers free hash power is scam, They give you a free mining contract but you cannot withdraw since the minimum withdrawal is too high or they require users to purchase a real mining contract to enable withdrawals.

spacer.png

Most of the Free Cloud mining is Fraud, when we will withdraw it they will ask for something as a requirement, such as looking for references or making a deposit. It is better not to waste time doing Free Cloud Mining.

Good morning mates, ahmm a lot of cloudmining sites are just scams and are not legit.Some of them only pays at first withdrawal but they will steal at you afterwards.I dont trust this kind of sites so i dont use them.Happy posting.

However, as they say, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Free coins may come at the price of your security. Let's find out what the hidden pitfalls of free cloud mining, and how to protect yourself against threats.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:50 PM, Renukki16 said:

In general the cloud mining is not free never can find that , it's free to create account and get reward every day but when you reach the minimum to withdraw and you want to do that they ask you to pay . All cloud mining work like that don't search for that

14 hours ago, maniban said:

. All this is often no longer for complimentary. This sort of site is probably a trick, the cloud stage is significantly risky, and numerous individuals had been deceived there

I've ever felt, cloud mining is free. But the speed of mining is not so fast, and you have to invest to buy the speed. And finally they also commit fraud.

off course they are not free.why some one would give you free money.in my opinion if someone tell's you can get money without doing anything 99 percent he/she is a scammer.a lot of cloud mining sites are scam and legit ones ask you to invest and they give you about 5 percent profit per month.