[GUIDE] How to ignore a member - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

[GUIDE] How to ignore a member

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

<snip>

You can just ignore them. There are no need to have any drama here. You will lose you focus if you chase them. I have few users in my ignore list. I do not see them and I have no headache about them as well.

Now taking about the thing that they are doing against you - there are mods, there are other forum members. They can see who is right and who is wrong.

Edited by xBDT Script

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I have few users in my ignore list

I hope i am not included there! well i think i am not as your are still quoting me! just kidding my brother! 

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

They can see who is right and who is wrong.

I really love fighting for my rights and will not let anyone to do it for me! i will never allow them to ruin me! 

18 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There is one member here who keep quoting me and telling me my fault and wrong accusing me a spammer and posting non-sense but until now i dont see any report from him to the admin or moderators.

this man is really a fan of mine i think! i really want to report him or ignore him! but if i will ignore this guy i will not see that messages and comments he will do against me which will have a negative effect on my side as i cannot fight for myself! do you think ignoring him will give me a good side or advantage?

I would just ignore them, and I have few of them in my list... as I don't want to go offtopic or in argument with anyone. Those people don't exist for me anymore and I get no notifications from them

2 hours ago, Baddo said:

I've been searching for an approach to do this. I've been needing to overlook those clients who just spams arbitrary non-sense on any post and are more often than not off point, they're irritating to peruse. At long last found a fair instructional exercise. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing mate. Question about disregarding "notice" from a particular client, does this truly mean any notices from him/her, I will never again be told?

I don't understand anything you say.
This translated english language is very bad and I don't understand it.
Sorry 

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Thank you so much! This is a good tutorial, I'm finding this thread for long and finally got to know how to block thos shitty bots and spammers. happy posting!

Thank you. I am waiting to see more people posting Tutorials and Guides for members.
It is time to clean the forum in November

Thanks for this tutorial very helpful,but for now and i hope for all the time here,i don't need to ignore persons very body is welcome  

1 hour ago, TheChinaBan said:

I am beginning to learn many things in here and I think I wanna stay for at least a year. 

Lol you wan to stay for almost a year, are you a contract darknet hitman? 😃 (kidding. I juts want to ask why a year? why not forever or till you get bored.

Good explanation. I hope I never need to use this mechanism. So far, I have not had problems with boring members or meaningless posts. The forum is to be congratulated. This feature is very interesting, but as I said, I hope I don't need to use it. But thank you for teaching us how to use it.

Maybe I won't do this because if I don't like their response it's a natural thing in the forum. But if they are really as annoying as committing fraud maybe I will use it. Thank you for your information

I have never ignored any person, but in the past IPB boards where I saw we need to click on Ignore button and then add to list. Now I see we have to add their username in the list for ignoring, anyway this will helps for most people that are getting annoyed from spammers and abusers.

I really hope I never have to use this feature. It's nice to have if you want to ignore someone, but the people on this forum are grown, and I would expect them to behave like adults. Many of the forums I've written for in the past they act like kids. They get into arguments on the threads, which causes the people's posts to be off topic. Let's keep it clean, so I won't have to use the ignore button. 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:42 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

How to ignore specific member in CryptoTalk forum to avoid notifications from them, or hide them.

1. Go to this link: https://cryptotalk.org/ignore/

2. Enter specific member name in field

3. Choose to Ignore all, or just mentiones, signature, posts and messages

4. Click Add User

5. Enjoy your time in CryptoTalk forum 😉

Thanks for sharing this tutorial. Still now i didn't encountered with someone to ignore him or her in this profile. But in future if i face problem with anyone this tutorial will help me to ignore him/her. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/17/2019 at 5:42 AM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

How to ignore specific member in CryptoTalk forum to avoid notifications from them, or hide them.

4. Click Add User

Tutorial is good, but I dont understand point of this function.

Why will I "ignore" someone?

We have report button, and if someone's comment is not suitable I can report that post.

And this function "ignore" I really dont understand why we need this.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

sorry, I'm brand new here and don't really understand the ins and outs of this forum. I want to ask, what is the use of "ignored user"? and do we have to do that (required)?
Thanks

You can not see the publication of the member ignored, because once ignored messages articles and notifications will be invisible! For me it's the best option for now because I do not have too much trouble reading comments off topics.

I didn’t even know that there was an ignore list on the site, in fact a pretty useful feature that would certainly be in demand.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

4. Click Add User

I just see this option in my profile but i really do not know about it.Now i know how much useful it is.I did not have encounter  with such member where i have to ignore him/her til now.But it best to know your options for future usage.

Honestly I could see this button ignore member and did not know yet what is the advantage of this feature, why ignore a member of the forum? Then I thought a little bit already that there are annoying members for you and you do not want to see their posts this feature may be useful in this case, but my question if I ignore a specific member does he know that I ignored it?

This is a nice information. My phone keeps on popping up because of some annoying people that I think might be tripping on me and I always just saw his/her non-useful posts so I think this is really good. Thank you pal. 

Wow, I didn't know cryptotalk have this feature same with bitcointalk, This was good since so many spammy post and off topic post, This was really good information, Thank you dude! Now i can report some spam post and after that ignore that user.

Wow thanks for telling this information, but i think it wont be using this right now because i dont have yet having any issue with the members here, so maybe in the future ill be using this. well said. 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:01 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Wow thanks for telling this information, but i think it wont be using this right now because i dont have yet having any issue with the members here, so maybe in the future ill be using this. well said. 

Right to say the OP is giving us very good information and in future when  have any issue with the member then maybe we use this option.

Thank you very much for your information. I have not till used this feature but it was needed very for two users and will try to ignore them because I think they may doing spam post.