[GUIDE] How to ignore a member - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

[GUIDE] How to ignore a member

On 10/17/2019 at 6:12 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

How to ignore specific member in CryptoTalk forum to avoid notifications from them, or hide them.

1. Go to this link: https://cryptotalk.org/ignore/

2. Enter specific member name in field

3. Choose to Ignore all, or just mentiones, signature, posts and messages

4. Click Add User

5. Enjoy your time in CryptoTalk forum 😉

This is the good feature of cryptotalk. Many times notification of members are coming continued then our phone is also slow run. Now I shall use this feature.

It was really important post.This is a great feature for us because we can easily avoid the spammers by ingoring them.Than we will not see any spam post from them.Many many thanks brother for helping us.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is an easier way. Move your cursor over the icon of the member you want to ignore and on the bottom it will have an option to put on ignore. After that you will be driven to the page the OP is talking about and choose what you wish to ignore from him. I'm usually not using this unless in case of spammers and perhaps someone that is being quite aggressive and do not want to encounter him/her. Rare occasions though.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:37 PM, CryptoSkye said:

thank you for this but currently I have not someone in this form that I dislike that much to ignore him/her. But hey, this is nice, did not know there is a function like this.

@CryptoSkye your right bro in this forum everyone like our friends then why we ignore, but this is one feature this forum provides if anyone we don't like then this feature help to avoid then, anyway we learn every feature in this forum  to understand this forum very well.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:42 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

How to ignore specific member in CryptoTalk forum to avoid notifications from them, or hide them.

4. Click Add User

I never thought that on this forum I would throw someone into the blacklist and the like. Nobody has written or spammed me yet. Ok, thanks for the post, I'll know

• +5 1

Thanks fro the info even though, i don't think i will ever have to use that feature. I know there a PM beggars out there but i have not encountered any.

Then you will not receive anything.
You can also disable notifications insettings.

Good explanation. I hope I never need to use this mechanism. So far, I have not had problems with boring members or meaningless posts. The forum is to be congratulated. This feature is very interesting, but as I said, I hope I don't need to use it. But thank you for teaching us how to use it.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:42 PM, hexwin said:

4. Click Add User

A very useful feature. As a novice forum user, I had no idea that I could ignore forum members. I will definitely use this function thanks to you in the future.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks fro the info even though, i don't think i will ever have to use that feature. I know there a PM beggars out there but i have not encountered any and i don't think they bother since the signature feature is enough spam for them.

Wow! Thanks for this tutorial, pretty interesting information, thank you very much! 
Now I will know more information related to this function within the cryptotalk platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

A wonderful addition because there are people who are here to sabotage only and you do not gain any useful information from them. I will try to collect them and put them in that box.

Hah, just the perfect solution to all the problems. Sometimes there are such commentators that do not understand the logic of their thinking. Thank you so much for the guide, I will know) 

Thanks for the information, is there any way to talk to everyone in a community chat? I mean something like discordant or only personalized messages can be sent 

What are Cryptocurrencies?
Roughly cryptocurrencies are a digital payment method through an advanced technology called blockchain or "blockchain technology", it is digital money. If you are reading this you will surely be wondering what is bitcoin? Bitcoin (btc) is nothing more than the first cryptocurrency that was created. Its development is attributed to a group of people or an individual named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. The use of cryptocurrencies or digital currency has expanded in Latin American markets, however its main boom was concentrated in the United States, especially during the year 2017.

CHECK YoBit.Net RNNNNN

Hey, brooo, thank u very much for this post. You really can help me with your post, thank youvery much for it. I think u deserve a respect of me. I dont know how to block a person)

ignoring a member has great disadvantages, imagine that you ignore member X and one of these days member X posts something very important and informative and you won't be able to see why you ignored him? this is the worst scenario to solve any problem in a forum

This is a really good thread! I didn't knew that you can ignore a member here in the forum. There are a lot of member here in the forum that I wanted to ignore because they are begging for some free cryptos and I don't really like those kind of people! They are really annoying!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Interesting tutorial, I really did not expect to get one on this topic, I have only been with crypto talk for a few days, and I did not understand why it was that members of this forum had to be ignored, but now I understand more about the matter and I think it is well explained The truth is, it is good to have the information on this topic, because well, it is not known what you can get it with and some members seem to have nothing useful to publish, so I appreciate the detailed information, I may have to use it later, although the The idea is that we get along with each other and that everyone post valuable content on the forum.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Edmanuel said:

Thanks for the information, is there any way to talk to everyone in a community chat? I mean something like discordant or only personalized messages can be sent 

Yes of course, to chat with someone purposely for more advice, clarification and others in this forum you can reach out to him through his personal profile by clicking the chat symbol. This message goes to him only.

• +1 1

Thanks fro the info even though, i don't think i will ever have to use that feature. I know there a PM beggars out there but i have not encountered any and i don't think they bother since the signature feature is enough spam for them.

•  

I am new to this forum and I have not found bad members yet. Thanks for this information to we newbie.  I will bookmark this post to follow  the steps to ignore some members for them I do not wish to see their messages. 

Interesting information dude😜. If anyone's irritating here then Definitely we should put them in that ignore list. I haven't known about this feature yet , though the post seems really old. If I got some serious irritation from spammers, sure I would love to use this feature and stop receiving all their messages, signature and mentions.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I want to ignore no friends in the CTT forum. I love all the members & I need helps of them to learn more about cryptocurrency. I didn't know about this feature also exists in the forum. I don't like to ignore friends. 

• Useful or interesting 2