Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit?

Thank you, my friend, for bringing up the topic in this wonderful forum. I did the same research in advance and did not get a result and knew that we cannot do this, we can only trade between the currencies on the platform

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:09 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for option to exchange/trade Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Yobit but couldn't find such option. I only see as option BCHSV - is this some kind of mixture between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV and how could I use that with Bitcoin Cash wallet address only?

Thanks a lot!

I have not experience this thing and I also have not information about this but I know that we can convert Bitcoin into many other coins I also like it because it give us a good exchange method and it is also secured and useful.

• +2 1

Orry friend i alsi dont have much experience about this because i am exchanging the bitcoins into the dollars but never exchange with the BCH but i think the option should be available because BCH is also a type of this bitcoin and having value of almost 1000 dollars per BCH mean it should be on yobit.

Such questions should be asked to the elderly members because working on the Yopet platform requires experience and knowledge, so I advise you to take their opinion so that I do not give you a random answer

I noticed this option existed but I believe that you cannot do such an exchange as you cannot convert from bitcoin to bitcoin cash. You can only convert to other digital currencies.

• +1 1

My friend I also search bitcoin cash in yobit exchange but unfortunately I can't found because bitcoin cash is Unavailable in yobit so you can’t do this exchange, you have to find another way.

There is no option to switch between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, there are other options on Yobit, You can convert them to other currencies and you can withdraw them with lower fees.

hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great for on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother I did not understand your question and I did not know about your question because I have not yet about this before reading your post

• +4 1

Hello there, friend. I hope you're going along nicely. First and foremost, welcome to this vast world of cryptography. According to an account of your questions, I do not have any clear answers to your question. However, you can conduct research using social media.

yobit but could not find such an alternative. I only see BCHSV as an alternative - is it a combination of some sort of bitcoin cash and bitcoin. It is not possible to exchange Bitcoin for Bitcoin cash, you can do itc Bitcoin Cash is available at Jobit or not. If BTC is not cash live from BTV .. I have always seen BCH as an acronym for Bitcoin Cash and think it was a bit confusing and both BCH and BCHBC think B Back 2018 BCH was a fork and it split into two chains. One was BCHBC

Bitcoin cash is not available on yobit I also searched for it but couldn't find it. However you can do this in your wallet or trust wallet wallet, where this function. .Bitcoin is cash and it seems to be a bit confusing and both BCH and BCHBC seem to be legitimate. I'll try and see if .Chen is sending. One is BCHBC and the other is BCHSV. These are now different currencies so you can't deposit or trade bitcoin cash in Joby, but I don't know.

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time any exchanger are available on the internet you can easily exchange your money in your National money so you should not be worried about that you can easily exchange Bitcoin into Bitcoin cash the best of luck

Hi there greetings yes you can exchange bit coin into cash exchange platform work in that way in if you get to profit from your bitter you want to sell it you can sell it in your bed and you easy to withdraw your money through this platform I hope you get the answer what you looking for and good luck

Yes you're right trading here Bitcoin is better you can ride if to another coins because the transaction on debit platform in LTC is it good for you when you have a flight from you can withdraw your money or convert into any currency easily

Currency pairs differ in each platform, so you can find a currency on one platform and not the same currency on another platform, depending on the platform system and the blockchain that you follow. Therefore, you do not find the BCH currency in the Yobit platform, and you cannot convert Bitcoin into the BCH currency.  I recommend you to use blockchain to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash.

I searched for trading Bitcoin against Bitcoin Cash and did not find Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in the Yobit platform, so you have to withdraw your money outside of Yobit in order to be able to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash and I advise you to use the Binance platform.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:09 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for option to exchange/trade Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Yobit but couldn't find such option. I only see as option BCHSV - is this some kind of mixture between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV and how could I use that with Bitcoin Cash wallet address only?

Thanks a lot!

Greeting to all members,  you have shared a valid question about bitcoin exchange.  But dear friend I don't think so that this platform will allow us to exchange bitcoin.  Because bitcoin is earliest cryptocurrency.  

The truth is that since I had no idea about it and I was very interested in your publication, I began to investigate and this is what I concluded, I hope it helps you, yobit has 6794 active exchange pairs of different currencies, currently offers more than 1000 cryptocurrencies, which makes it one of the exchanges with a broader offer, in short, you can do any operation in yobit including the currency you want to change.