Would you lend in cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maxitdev

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

• No
    • Yes, in BTC
    • Yes, in ETH
    • Yes, in stablecoins
    • Yes, in Maxit
    • Yes, in Libra
    • Yes, in other cryptocurrency

When you lend someone using cryptocurrencies this would mean you are going to game its value in the future when the debt is to be paid. 

I would not lend even cryptocurrency. Since I already had a sad experience when people did not return my money at all, I no longer lend to anyone.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:33 PM, maxitdev said:

Would you give a loan to borrowers in cryptocurrency?

You could conduct interest rates on loans based on the cryptocurrency valuation and not on fiat.

However, I would not let anyone borrow cryptocurrency from me. It would be much better to give loans on fiat, since you could have a signed paper agreement when the amount is huge, which could be notarized for validity and for future reference when something goes wrong.

Always remember, coins sent on cryptocurrencies could never be resent back to you, not unless the other person does it. A scammer could easily get away with your coins once you sent it, and there's no way retrieving that back, not without knowing his private key, which is impossible to crack.

Interesting question, so I will not lend in cryptocurrence, because it's not safety, but if my friend will ask me to do it, I will think about it.

If only in stablecoins. Other options are risky. If the price of bitcoin falls, they will give you less than $. If the cost of bitcoin grows, they will not give it back, there will not be enough $ to buy bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency can change greatly in price and it is not practical to borrow. I would be able to lend a friend or acquaintance a more stable coin if he really needs it urgently for a short time

Yes i would lend BTC but if it is low, I will lend stablecoins for interest and if there is a guarantee of getting back my money.

At first time i know about Bitcoin i always give a loan to many people in Bitcointalk forum. I already get some return so high from it. My main loan is Bitcoin. Where give me interest around 1% per day. That is insane profit that time because the prices Bitcoin is cheap. Time to time i don't open a loan again, because i am Islam, there is the rules about interest in currency. Also giving loan now is more risky than before, because sometimes borrower can run away with our coin, the worse is the website owner also run away.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Since cryptocurrency is cash, it means that cryptocurrency may be borrowed and lended on the private request of honestly all of us.If they're depended on and can supply collateral then sure i should provide a mortgage in bitcoin if i will open that form of enterprise but not this year because i now not have time.

There are lots of cryptocurrencies for lending but I invest my money in bitcoin. I see there are lots of people who also lending in bitcoin. This is great for bitcoin.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, maxitdev said:

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Stablecoin (please tell us in which)
- Libra
- Maxit (https://maxicreditcompany.com/whitepaper.pdf)
- Other (please tell us in which)

loan borrowing is good business now a days in crypto currencies, as their are lot of websites working on it, Binance is also have provided lending schemes. 

Loans are easy money but it is really a burden not just in your head but also in your pocket. I would lend in BTC if there is an emergency but as much as I can resist, I will not use such method.

no i did not lend in crypto and bitcoin it is very risky and we do not have any legal proof .crypto lending is not possible because there are to many scammers in market.

I don't think it's safe to lend your crypto especially if you are transacting with a stranger. We must know that lending isn't safe because some scammers are just around us and this will just attract them that will result for our crypto to be more prone in danger

On 10/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, maxitdev said:

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Libra
- Other (please tell us in which)

Yes, in Stablecoin called Rainbow Currency (YEM)

I would not give loan at present because at the moment crypto has not good security system. So lending my amount is not safe. Also due to volatility may I loss income from holding. For example if I lend btc to other and price of btc rised enough which is more than our interest on lending. So I would lend btc when it would be more stable and security system would be high in crypto.

With identity theft being as easy as it can be, it is very easy to assume to be as someone you are not, and take a crypto loan, and take it and run away. I don't like the whole concept of loans. Perfect money has similar loan system, and I tried once, and I never got my money back or interest.

in reality I prefer the stake to the lending and I use the stable coins because I know that they do not change value while they are in the stake, at the moment I use the dai that give me interest of 6% per year

Probably if I know that person personally. But if he is totally anonymous, I will not risk my money for it. It is too risky to do that. And I am using my funds to run my investments so I do not prefer to let it borrowed by others.

nMvFbuZ.png

I think lend mean stake where we can earn a profit from our deposited fund. And it’s profitable for us. I stake recently on yoda token and i am getting  1% profit of it which mean approximately $5 usd. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/17/2019 at 1:33 PM, maxitdev said:

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Libra
- Other (please tell us in which

Putting up coins in Yobit investbox is a way of loaning crypto to borrowers and I look forward to using this option available in Yobit. Anyone willing to use the investbox should know it's a way of lending your coin at a profit to people on Yobit