Can you comment at any time of the day? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Can you comment at any time of the day?

You can comment few times in a day. But it is not possible in the 1 hour to post big number of comments. 

According to my knowledge and experiences YES , yes you can post and comment at any time . There are no rules and regulations that prevent you to post a comment/ quote at a particular time of the day . However the servers change and your particular activity can be listed under the next  day and not the previous/current one .

It is a forum, so yes, most of the limiting are for payments not for discussions, so you can post whenever you want and whatever you want for as long as you are not spamming.

It is strange I have commented at any time of the day and I have not seen anything about the schedules around here

Edited by Omairaele

i have to work few days a week. but at work i can do my comments too) mostly i do it in the evening) but i'm here 24/7. like this forum 👍🏼

~ жирный заработок BTC на просмотре рекламы

~ огромная база просмотра рекламы за ВТС 

~ просмотр рекламы за BTC быстро и минимальные суммы вывода

~ проверенные кран, игры, буксы, быстрый вывод 

I don't think the video spread the truth
The forum allows you to comment as you like 24 hours a day, 7 days a 7 days
I mean, anytime you want to post or comment
The important thing is that your comments do not violate the laws placed on the forum. You do not have to violate any laws and you can comment as you want
Some advice is that you do not comment on topics where members are in violation of the laws, and in this way you can delete what was commented on that topic, so search and investigate the correct one before commenting, with success for you.

Yes, you could actually post a content at any time of the day. There isn't such policy or rule that you could only post at a specific time frame on a day. But if you're talking about the reset time in which they are counting posts, then it is GMT +4 if I'm not mistaken.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 30/3/2020 at 12:55, Wilmer Garcia said:

Me gustaría que me ayudaras con una respuesta clara y real. 
Vi un video tutorial en este foro referido a que hay un horario específico para comentar, según mi país, Colombia, de 3:00 pm a 10:00 am del día siguiente. 
¿Es real o podemos comentar y crear temas en cualquier momento del día sin tener problemas con nuestras cuentas?

There shouldn’t be any problem in commenting too much on the day. For that is a forum... for my part I am commenting and opining a lot lately in the forum and I never had a problem.

• +5 1

On 30/3/2020 at 11:55, Wilmer Garcia said:

Me gustaría que me ayudaras con una respuesta clara y real. 
Vi un video tutorial en este foro referido a que hay un horario específico para comentar, según mi país, Colombia, de 3:00 pm a 10:00 am del día siguiente. 
¿Es real o podemos comentar y crear temas en cualquier momento del día sin tener problemas con nuestras cuentas?

good friend in my opinion I think that the schedule does not have to do as long as you publish something useful and in English or Russian since in Spanish it is not possible that they agree with the rules that at least have about 100 racacteres and also that it is something positive for forum

image.png.accf42a34d57d1f57d629db457db930d.png

The truth is very difficult for me to comment at any time of the day, I always look for a space of 1 to 2 hours at noon, to learn about topics and make comments corresponding to those topics, and also interact with other users to know and understand about what is being talked about in the different forums.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course I can comment at any time of the day depending on the time of my country we can comment 24/7 I didn't see any restriction in this

17 hours ago, Mella said:

I am never hear anything that is stop us from post under the written hours you are post with this. It is a forum and it is active and not stops for some hours, so we are free to write our posts on any of the hour you are wanting every day and even on the weekends and at holidays.

@Mella you are right in this forum there has no rule about doing post in a certain time....but in another forum has a rule like this that you cant do more than 5   post in a hour... But in this forum you can freely do post... Though the higest post per day you can do only 50.. So be careful when you do post..      

• +2 1

Yes you can comment on any topic any time. But you have to wait for 3 minutes for next comment. It is showing error if we do next comment before 3 minutes.

yes you can comment any time of the day, max comment limit count of 20 per day . so there no fixed time for commenting .

• Useful or interesting 1

No I can't comment at any time of because i must have time for something else the comments here is not done any how it is only done if you have knowledge about the thread and there is no way person can knows what is been post here by many people. That is why I'm responding to any topic I don't have idea

You can comment and post at any time of the day, but I have noticed and the posts you make are verified from 7 a.m. at 2 p.m. Russian time

Hi! I'm also from Colombia and I have done well posting here. What I know is that there is a stipulated time between each post to avoid spam, so I try to create posts every 30 minutes at least to avoid problems. Anyway, I'll tell you about what happens now, because the rules have changed since you wrote this post, so I don't really know how it worked before.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you can comment at any time of the day here in the Cryptotalk forum. The website is active 24 hours and you can post at any time, there's no any time limit for posting. Make sure, the website is based on Moscow, Russia time; which means it is based on Greenwich Mean Time (+3 GMT). So, don't forgot to keep yourself updated with this time, because your daily posts counts, reactions are reset and is based on the (+3 GMT) Moscow Russia time. So, its always better to be updated with the time that Cryptotalk follows.

Yes we can post whenever we wants to. The forum is working 24/7 so it's fine to post anytime in a day. And there is no specific time to post. We wants to comment 30 in a day at anytime. It's fine which time we choosing. 

You can comment anytime you want, I think there is no such rules in this forum where you are restricted to make a topic and comment at a specific time. You have the freedom to make a topic, but don't forget to make a good one since the moderator would delete your topic if it is not useful in this forum. Also use the search functions to avoid duplication of topic, it is annoying if there are so many same topic.

I am usually  writing posts in the evenings in 16:00 - 19:00 Moscow time. I had not any problem yet. As I know, Cryptotalk is working 24 hors in a day. So you can write posts very time you want. Good luck.

Hi, 

Yes, I believe that this forum functions every day on a daily basis. However, the comments might be moderated automatically, so that might actually yield an adverse effect on whether or not your comments will be submitted in a prompt manner. Anyhow, I think that you can comment at any time. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Yes, you can comment absolutely calmly at any time of the day, the only limitation is, of course, your affairs and sleep, and the time limit between posts can be ignored