A Small Tip For All Members - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Actually, creating a new topic is better, but the problem here is that the members of the site face many problems when creating a new topic from these problems that the site deletes the posts and that most of the posts and ideas have already been written before on the site

Members do not mind creating new threads, but what causes them not to do so is their fear of receiving warning points, which is why most members resort to responding only.

Life is great and enjoy it

I observe that,the majority dont pst they just comment on other post i dont know why,Maybe because they afraid about the warning point or the deleted post or something else 

22 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

I observe that,the majority dont pst they just comment on other post i dont know why,Maybe because they afraid about the warning point or the deleted post or something else 

That's right, the majority here only respond to other people's posts and few write a new topic. The first reason is their fear of the warning point and the second reason is that they only get 1000 Satoshi just like someone who provides a simple response and this is not fair because writing the topic needs time and effort.

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

That's right, the majority here only respond to other people's posts and few write a new topic. The first reason is their fear of the warning point and the second reason is that they only get 1000 Satoshi just like someone who provides a simple response and this is not fair because writing the topic needs time and effort.

It's really not fair that the comment is in the same place like the post ,both of them pay 1000 satoshi for each ,any one can make a comment but not anyone can make a good post they need more search and information ,I hope the forum can do something about that 

Sincerely I think we have the chance doing the topics and will not be deleted than replying others topics at the end they will not count your post because of spam or topic is deleted. But the problem to make 30 or 20 topics per day is not easy.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The reason that most of the posts in this forum are comments and not topics because writing the topic needs a new and unrepeated topic and this is difficult for many members. As for comments, anyone can comment on them.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:40 AM, Cammer said:

There is a problem here with getting a lot of topics deleted. Unfortunately, the admins don't declare the reason of topics deletions, that's why the members don't tend to post topics.

If your problem is about deleted posts i think you should do your own research first before posting topics here because that is the best think you could do to avoid deleted topics. If your topics contains meaningful information, it won't be deleted for sure.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

If your problem is about deleted posts i think you should do your own research first before posting topics here because that is the best think you could do to avoid deleted topics. If your topics contains meaningful information, it won't be deleted for sure.

I post a lot of good topics about crypto currencies advices and news, but some of them were getting deleted. However, now I don't get a lot of deletions.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, Cammer said:

I post a lot of good topics about crypto currencies advices and news, but some of them were getting deleted. However, now I don't get a lot of deletions.

They received deleted posts because they're not putting efforts in their posts. What i mean those people are maybe posting false information so that moderators found their posts as useless posts that's why they need to deleted it.

8 hours ago, Raven said:

They received deleted posts because they're not putting efforts in their posts. What i mean those people are maybe posting false information so that moderators found their posts as useless posts that's why they need to deleted it.

I have seen some good topics get deleted which really bothered me because there was no reason for deleting helpful topics. However, I am sure the admins have good reasons for that.

@Cammertgat is a good positive  idea to acknowledge dude, cryptotalk need more topics expecially in the English forum we need more topics to give feedbacks we don't need to depend on others we need to contribute.

Yes i also agree with it we are only seeing the comments and replies in the posts now the users are not taking initiative to make a new topics i personally think that if we have to survive in this forum for a long time then we need to post new topics according to the recent news and informations. 

23 hours ago, Cammer said:

I have seen some good topics get deleted which really bothered me because there was no reason for deleting helpful topics. However, I am sure the admins have good reasons for that.

I think its because that topic is already existing that why moderators need to delete it. Used the search bar feature so that you would know if your topic is already existing or not.

You are right my friend the problem here is that not all of us have good experience already and also remember that our level of experience is not thesame with each other, so consider that as a reason for some people who don't create topics in the forums.

You are absolutely right rather than making comments always while the post are getting old, why not we should create new topic about cryptocurrency and how it's market is going presently. I think the best thing to do now is to create new topics.

• +2 1

I agree with you dear friend,but  as abeginner ,I prefer reading more and more about this forum and crypto currencies ,inorder not to give wrong and incorrect information ,so after that I will try to write useful and educative posts

• +2 1

This is a brilliant idea that will bring new information and new ideas to the forum as people will be educated on more crypto currency information than they are now.

I think writing post new post is very difficult job because the rules for writing new post are more difficult than writing comments. So every one is focusing in writing comments.

This may be annoying, but I attribute it to the many beginners in the forum who are afraid of creating a topic and deleting it from the admin
But with the passage of time I think that he should write new topics that they can share what they have learned or share his question may be important to many and unknown too.

I do like this topic of yours man. I am a beginner here so I'm afraid of posting another topic here because I don't know what I'm going to do or how to do the steps in posting a new topic here but I read some topics here on how to do to create a new topic and here I am now I'm doing posting some new topics here not just replying on others topic.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this kind of tips. Yes mate, I'm trying to make a topic but just got stock because someone already do that topic. That is why sometimes I'm afraid to post new topics. But I'm trying my best to creat a topic.

• -3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Writing a new post is interesting, but I am afraid to break the rules. In most forums I just prefer to comment.

• -1 1
  • +2 2

you are right, we need to create daily a new post. but people are not trying to understand it. I think it takes more time to create a post, that's why they don't create new posts. But it's not good. We have to create daily a new post, i hope this will help move the forum forward. 

• +1 2

Most of the users don't make new post because then they will be noticed and may be their chances of banning increases. But it's never like this. Whether you post or comment , moderators and other users have always an eye on you. But don't worry, if you are doing everything right or if you are genuine and doing mistake unknowingly then you will not be punished.

• +1 1