A Small Tip For All Members - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

At first, I liked to publish posts a lot, but after I got a warning I became afraid to write any topic, I really do not want to be subjected to a ban.

Edited by Maroua
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes, you are right, and I also suspend these days because I do not have anything new to unite about, just as my posts do not know. Perhaps there are curves in view that there is no benefit in helping others, and I do not want to be subjected to a violation that can lead me to my presence in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

21 minutes ago, Maroua said:

At first, I liked to publish posts a lot, but after I got a warning I became afraid to write any topic, I really do not want to be subjected to a ban.

No my friend don't be afraid of posting. You must know the reason behind getting this warning point so that you don't repeat the same mistake again. You might have broken a rule or something that's why.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, rifat4393 said:

I also noticed that there are very less topic in this forum than comments or replies. I think all members should make their some own topic in this forum. Which can increase the topics in this forum.

I agree with you. There are a lot of news we can find ob Google related to Crypto currencies. We can read the topics on Google and make our own topic with our own words on Cryptotalk. 

• +1 3

I make more replies than posts I can't make that huge posts that need alot of time but I am here to help members and in the same time I am making some Posts in my phone about trading but when I will finish them I will post them when I can . 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

I always post one or two topics everyday to ensure that I keep the forum refreshed and up to date. All members should do that to ensure the continuous of Cryptotalk!

• +1 3
  • +5 1

I don't know how to build posts all the time I can create a post and ask here if i have Google search i ask when I can not find an answer but in general i see that we should work on this more yes .

• +1 4
  • +2 1

You are right, most of the posts here are comments and responses, and I think the reason members do not write topics is the fear of deleting these posts. This is wrong. We must trust ourselves and write articles and comments.

You are right in this, the majority of members rely on comments instead of writing new posts because it is easier for them, so we always have to search for new content and write ideas to help the rest of the members of the forum.

You are right we should make posts sometimes not just commenting but the problem is that most of crypto topics have already been posted therefore, it's better to avoid post duplication by just commenting.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Yes I really agree with you, sometimes I make a topic that can anyone reply or comment but it is really hard to make a unique one because there are many topics already existed.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I know fresh content need in this forum because most of topics are old, but when I am new in this forum I post some topics, but unfortunately most of topics are deleted, I am really irritated because I search this topics in some platforms, but I can't do copy paste just I pick the basic point and modify my own way then post this topics, but 90% topics are deleted, so I decides to never post any topic.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

The reason why members, especially beginners, are away from writing topics is because they are afraid of deleting these topics because of repetition, but this is very bad because we must all cooperate in writing topics daily so that we can find posts that we can write comments and responses within and I suggest that every member in This forum writes at least two topics a day

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, Cammer said:

No my friend don't be afraid of posting. You must know the reason behind getting this warning point so that you don't repeat the same mistake again. You might have broken a rule or something that's why.

Yes, I made a mistake, but this made me very reluctant to write posts again, made me not trust myself, for this I became writing comments and read the posts only, perhaps until I became more professional in this forum.

Edited by Maroua
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

I think admin should be make. rule that's Eveyone who earn through payperpost campaign should be make. a one post on daily basis as a result there is not any shortage of post .

That's the best idea I have read so far. This will force members to post one topic daily and based on the number of active members, a lot of fresh topics will be posted daily. But how do we convince the admins to agree on this?

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are right
Every one of us must write useful new posts, but there are many posts that are deleted but a few comments are deleted, so members feel that comments are safer in order to earn Satoshi.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Posting the new topics takes morr time and lot of research. There no member made such research on internet. They complete their 30 posts by commenting. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my friend, i have a suggestion, every one in this forum do 2 topic per day , so we can do more than 20000 topic per day , and this is very good an useful for all of us and also for this forum, so please i wish the can accepted my suggestions if like it.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

I think that when you are publishing a topic on this forum that you should have new and interesting in formation that can be useful to the other members and that is why many of the members rely on commenting on topics rather than creating their own topics. I do however agree with what you are saying, and i myself will also make an effort to make more topics in the future and try to further this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

To create topics you need to be able to create them, and not copy the text. It is necessary to write in your own words what and how, but you cannot copy. Yes, you are right, the forum is only a plus, depending on how many topics users create. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We will all try to make new topic in cryptotalk forum. If we make new topic then it will be good for cryptotalk forums. We will not only comment on other posts. We will try to create new topics in this regard.New users will learn a lot through new posts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

yes you are roght.to create the topic ee must first select some trending topics by the help of some nees of google news.many peoples are doing like copying to some other's topics and pasting here

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes I agree with you it's obvious many people don't actually creates topic there only comment on people post there by trying to meet up thier 30 post daily , but this isn't good we should always try to create topic.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right  friend  if  we make fresh topics  it help forum  also help to it's  users to get more knowledge  we should  focus on search  something  New and post there.

• +2 2
  • +5 1