A Small Tip For All Members - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yes, you are absolutely correct my friend. We should always be posting something different from the usuals. That's the only way we can get updated about whatever is happening out there.

• +1 1

What you said is absolutely true. But as I am a newcomer I don't think  I have enough info about the forum required to create a topic. But people with experience or confidence, should start putting up topics along with comments as soon as possible and make the forum diversify.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Right @Cammer we should do this i am agreed that we should create new topics and should post them but as we are beginners here we did't know any thing about these currencies so when we gained knowledge from these post about these currencies the topics raised in our mined by reading comments and posts here are already posted here so this is the main problem  

Allah's plans are better than us !

You are right. It is important and necessary to have new content supporting the forum. Here lies the responsibility of each member separately to search for new information, even at least once a month.

Dear Mate, you are right but I think we should first groom up and learn a lot to create good content and makes topics valuable. This forum pays for 20 posts per day that's why everyone first focus on posts instead of topics. Topics gives more reputation so everyone should also focus on them. Be blessed and work hard.

11 hours ago, taurus27 said:

Actually I need to make new topics. But the topics I created earlier getting deleted because of some reasons and it is pulling me back from creating topics. So it would be helpful if you also provide tips for creating new topics.

Hello my friend, I also made topics but I didn't have that problem of deleting topics. And I saw many comments that they are getting warning points due to topic creation. So we must be careful while creating topics and try to follow all the rules. I think the reason for deleting topic is due to repeating same topics. So we should be aware of that too. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually I need to make new topics. But the topics I created earlier getting deleted because of some reasons and it is pulling me back from creating topics. So it would be helpful if you also provide tips for creating new topics.

Hello my friend, I also made topics but I didn't have that problem of deleting topics. And I saw many comments that they are getting warning points due to topic creation. So we must be careful while creating topics and try to follow all the rules. I think the reason for deleting topic is due to repeating same topics. So we should be aware of that too. Correct me if I'm wrong.

For the sake of the forum I would like to suggest that it will be very good if the members in this forum makes new topic and share new information which they have gained from other sites. Then the platform will be more productive and informative and it really helps everybody to do good with trading. Usually most of us are putting comments for others topics and just giving reputation to others posts which we have liked. It will be very nice if we put new topics.

Yes Buddie the tips should be either based on a topics or making a comment, to me I always make comment on most the topics I understand and knows much about it and may really be useful for me.

I agree with you that everyone should create their own topic. In this way, sharing information can be beneficial for others. But for some days, creating a topic, some problems are going on and accounts are getting banned. Many people are scared like on this. That's why many people are not creating their own topics .

• +3 1

Yes friend of you are absolutely right. There are many old bests here. We should come new topicwith new ideas.When new topics come along, we'll find out what people think about them.

Dear I am ready to post my topics but i created such serious topics about cryptocruncey but no one reply. I am just surprised might be i dont have followers thats why no one gave opinions on my post or i am newbie. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, your are right , but as a new member here, I must increase my experience and knowledge of the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies before posting topics so that the topics are useful to everyone and have a high value and this needs to read many topics and participate in responding to them before starting our own topics .

• +1 1

Hello, if it is true that most of the people in the community only respond to topics already created, so there are fewer and fewer topics created, and more are the comments made on the articles.
It is true that our duty is to create publications not only topics, it is something that we must keep in mind, since if we continue in this citation, the day will soon come when the topics will end and there will be no more to comment.
In my case, I am one of those who comment but also create articles, so I try to balance, best regards.

• +2 1

If I have to know something new which is not already available in this forum i will create my topic on the basis of my question. I think we all should do that. You should not just keep posting in others topic. We have to create our own topics also.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Thanks for the suggestion dude i think you are right alot of people here only commentimg on the others topic but don't create there own useful topics so we should try to create our own topic because this thing is very important for the new members who join crypto recently..

• +2 1

Yes it's true some people in this forum don't observe and read comments carefully before reacting to and is very important to do to know either the topic is vital or and is very important to read and understand before reacting.

Dear Friend! Yes of course you are right. You should create posts on useful topics. Your posts must be useful and meaningful. You should make twenty useful posts on daily basis. 

I would like to give small tips to all crypto members so that they follow all the rules that are in the crypto forum regularly and increase communication with each other.  And the posts that you will post in the crypto forum should be according to the grammatical rules and it must be 100 characters.  Because if his post is not grammatical and if it is not of 100 characters then his post will not count.

I would like to give a small tip to all members who use crypto.  That is, they have to follow all the rules of the crypto forum regularly and read every aspect of the forum well.  Always try to make meaningful posts in the forum and each post should be within 100 characters.  The rules of the forum can never be broken.  As well as sharing information with each other.  Then all the members here will be able to work successfully.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, because many people don't create topic for their self,so please try to create a meaningful and useful topic for the the members of the forum, so that everyone can get knowledge on your post and make use of it,so let focus on reaserch to get more knowledge on it.

• +2 1

A small tip for all bigginers is for the new members to strictly abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum so that they can be successful and active members of the team, thanks.

A small tip for all bigginers is for the new members to strictly abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum so that they can be successful and active members of the team, thanks.

You're absolutely right,the foruk is lacking useful and newer topics,because most of it's members are only interested in making comments and not topics,which is unfortunate,the number of topics is way to far to be compared with that of the comments, I think it's high time we start developing interest in making more useful topics rather than ordinary comments  

Honestly in case you ask to me I'll let you know a small however properly tip for all of the members they have to to use and do accurate post that applicable for this topic so that is the reason to help and get the understanding for the beginners who've now not a great deal knowledge about this discussion board

Yes a lot of members of the forum just focus on the comments while we also should make the useful and knowledgeable topics for the growth of the forum and for the help of all members. All members can get benfit by our topic because this may be a cause of increment of their knowledge and information.