COVID-19 haunting crypto markets, but my faith is btc will come back stronger sooner! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aleebit

COVID-19 haunting crypto markets, but my faith is btc will come back stronger sooner!

Tom Lee is one of the world’s most authoritative crypto currency strategists. With coronavirus destabilizing crypto and other financial markets, Tom’s unique views are more important than ever.

On April 23 at 10:30 am ET, Tom Lee will host a live Webinar followed by a Q&A to discuss his Digital Assets Outlook and key crypto strategies for 2020 and beyond. http://theblockcrypto.com

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

44 minutes ago, Aleebit said:

Tom Lee is one of the world’s most authoritative crypto currency strategists. With coronavirus destabilizing crypto and other financial markets, Tom’s unique views are more important than ever.

On April 23 at 10:30 am ET, Tom Lee will host a live Webinar followed by a Q&A to discuss his Digital Assets Outlook and key crypto strategies for 2020 and beyond. http://theblockcrypto.com

We all have faith in Bitcoin. All experts are sure that once the world gets rid of Corona Virus, Bitcoin will recover. Otherwise, Bitcoin will stay in this crisis.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

11 minutes ago, Cammer said:

We all have faith in Bitcoin. All experts are sure that once the world gets rid of Corona Virus, Bitcoin will recover. Otherwise, Bitcoin will stay in this crisis.

You are right, and for some people that are panic about the downturn of btc because of the covid19 should all remember that everything of life has ups and downs, so btc shall soon rise up to the zenith.

• -1 1

46 minutes ago, xassfarabi52 said:

The world's craziest currency prices have fallen due to the virus and cryptocurrency prices have fallen in half in the world market, but they have suffered a major loss, but soon Bitcoin and other currencies will return.

It's a form of returning to the past, or whitening the economy. as an initial investment land we need prices to go down very far in order to prepare prices to rise and we profit.

Here is no need to take enough worry dude. It will surely get increased in the cryptocurrency market after the Bitcoin halving event. I have some Bitcoin in my Trezor hardware wallet. Just like you, I am also waiting for the Bitcoin price raise. 

I'm also still having strong faith in bitcoin's price and I know it will rise higher even testing 15k this year despite of the downs it faced that were led by COVID19.

The crisis afflicting the world not only hit the price of bitcoin, but also hit the entire global economy with economic paralysis and the fall of the dollar, euro and other currencies due to Corona. When this bad period ends, conditions will improve and the world will return to where it was with many changes.

Edited by Maroua
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

COVID -19 are really unbelievable dumped to the all three financial situation and market such as forex,stock market and crypto currencies market are deadly effected to the economies of whole world. And now i hope soon recovery done by all market and crypto currencies market as well. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Its too hard for the bitcoin to be getting recovery soon because as we can see that the world economy is corrupted, so the bitcoin cannot get recover first before world economy get recovered.

• +1 2

Yes covid-19 destroyed all crypto market, but some expert believed in some time later bitcoin come back in business, but in my opinion its great time to investment in crypto currency, and all countries fight against covid-19 and win in the war against virus, but soon bitcoin comes market strongly.

Most likely, Bitcoin will get stronger from how the coronovirus passes and everything subsides and becomes calm. The main thing is that Bitcoin is the winner in this race. 

I trust this person’s opinion that he has an expert future outlook on the currencies and the price, and if he has said that the price will go back and go up, then this will most likely happen. We will follow this live broadcast and see the new.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The reason for the spread of this epidemic in the world to destabilize the global economy, including that of digital currencies, but experts in the field of economics began to give solutions in order to save the rest. But this crisis will disappear with time and conditions will improve with the development of new changes for the benefit of all.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 30.03.2020 at 19:40, Wa998sh said:

Yes we all hope that we soon witness Bitcoin rising after getting red of Coronavirus. But I am wondering, could not BTCrecover befor the end of the crisis??

COVID-19 is Probably at the peak already and will soon fall and bitcoin is only rising. There will be many more UPS and downs, but if you look at the whole thing, it's just beginning.

No one can tell the exact details of how long it will last. As the days go by, the incidence continues to increase. But it will not be long before the system is under control. Quid-1 is haunting the crypto market, but I believe BTC will return faster than ever before. And in many countries, the Coronavirus has come under control.

• +1 3

hopefully once corona virus completely dissolved from the world then bitcoin again surpasses its last peak price because this pandemic corona affected every country's market digital as well as fiat 

• +1 3

58 minutes ago, Shahud said:

hopefully once corona virus completely dissolved from the world then bitcoin again surpasses its last peak price because this pandemic corona affected every country's market digital as well as fiat 

It can be, just keep on hoping and praying, everything will be okay again, just wait for it, this too shall pass.

Yes bitcoin and crypto in general have been less affected by the damage of this virus compared to other markets I hope that its effect has ended here

This is just temporary and i do believe also soon btc or crypto currency and other form of industry will soon recover. Covid 19 is a test to our patience,unity,discipline,generousity,care to each other,faith in god and how strong we are.

Yes of course I think there are many cryptocurrency users who have the faith with Bitcoin once the world gets rid of corona virus the Bitcoin will return to his real value, ans also all products and services a round the world they will return powerfully.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Tommy Lee is always super bullish and his predictions were extreme for Bitcoin. I wouldn't take what he says as investment advice. Guy is probably the most permanent bull. He isn't even justifying anything, just randomly spits numbers out of his head. lol.

COVID-19 is haunting the crypto market and threatening the economy of all countries. Everyone has stopped trading and the impact of the crypto market has had. That's why Bitcoin prices are so low. Bitcoin is trying to return to its former location. And will develop rapidly. The virus, though somewhat earlier, has been able to control it.

Yes the market is note stable now , and all cryptocurrency are down now , but i think when corona virus finish , all the cryptocurrency will rise again, bitcoin will rise to 10000$ , LTC to 70$ and ETH to 245 $, this is my opinion , what you think about it.

I agree that crypto market is experiencing some huge difficulties right now but I believe bitcoin will still grow in the future because the halving is coming.