COVID-19 haunting crypto markets, but my faith is btc will come back stronger sooner! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aleebit

COVID-19 haunting crypto markets, but my faith is btc will come back stronger sooner!

With the onset of the Corona virus, the bitcoin price decreased a lot, but we have noticed that it has returned to its normal price after several weeks, which is good.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, Aleebit said:

Tom Lee is one of the world’s most authoritative crypto currency strategists. With coronavirus destabilizing crypto and other financial markets, Tom’s unique views are more important than ever.

On April 23 at 10:30 am ET, Tom Lee will host a live Webinar followed by a Q&A to discuss his Digital Assets Outlook and key crypto strategies for 2020 and beyond. http://theblockcrypto.com

The pandemic is a nightmare for the global market since it stops the people to be active and productive economically. Every countries in the world especially with worst case of Coronavirus damages their economy and having hard time problem on funds sometimes. Due to this factors, Cryptocurrency will suffer also but same as the idea of Global market returning to normal after the pandemic is solved, same goes as the cryptocurrency because Cryptocurrency and global market trade are related. 

On 5/21/2020 at 9:37 PM, Cammer said:

Look at Bitcoin now! It came back up to the way it was before. This means that COVID-19 didn't really affect Bitcoin or crypto currencies in general, which proves they are strong. 

The true test for crypto will come when a resurgence of the disease comes to the point where countries must once again are forced to have their communities in lockdown. I really hope that that time will not come though, now that just about every aspect of the vast majority of people still living on this planet are still reeling from the global effects of the pandemic. Hodlers might really be forced to sell their holdings this time especially if they have just barely recovered, which might result in greater supply and at least another slight dip in crypto prices.

• Useful or interesting 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Tom Lee is one of the world’s most authoritative crypto currency strategists. With coronavirus destabilizing crypto and other financial markets, Tom’s unique views are more important than ever.

On April 23 at 10:30 am ET, Tom Lee will host a live Webinar followed by a Q&A to discuss his Digital Assets Outlook and key crypto strategies for 2020 and beyond. http://theblockcrypto.com

putting your faith in cryptocurrency will surely become worthy because the price of Bitcoin is continuing to rise which I think is a great thing because it shows that they are not affected by the corona virus that is happening in the world right now

Well i have a faith also in bitcoin, even other or all of crypto enthusiasts. As of now what they said was right because now bitcoin price is recovering and the price of it are playing around $9800,  we can expect more soon.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, Tine0313 said:

Well i have a faith also in bitcoin, even other or all of crypto enthusiasts. As of now what they said was right because now bitcoin price is recovering and the price of it are playing around $9800,  we can expect more soon.

I will even say bitcoin price has recovered, when the pandemic started, bitcoin was trading at $10,500 but bitcoin has grown to $9800. This is very good recovery for bitcoin. Also not only bitcoin many other cryptocurrencies have recovered. 

On 6/10/2020 at 1:17 PM, Tine0313 said:

Faith is needed in order to still trust cryptocurrency and I think that we need it to prolong our patience with cryptocurrency and I think that it will be great if all of our patience and faith paid off because we will feel more at ease because we can earn more

When investing in Bitcoin we need to act with confidence We gain more because the price of Bitcoin goes up and down However COVID-19 did not have much effect on Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are rising. While the prices of other currencies are lower the price of Bitcoin is rising.

On 6/10/2020 at 8:17 AM, Tine0313 said:

I also see Bitcoin breaking above 10K with conviction soon. I don't think that all this consolidation bellow this major resistance will force price to go down. It is testing and retesting this resistance and at some point a massive move upwards will follow. We might even jump above 12K in just a few hours.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I also see Bitcoin breaking above 10K with conviction soon. I don't think that all this consolidation bellow this major resistance will force price to go down. It is testing and retesting this resistance and at some point a massive move upwards will follow. We might even jump above 12K in just a few hours.

That's right mate, most of famous crypto predictions they say that year 2020 is the year of bitcoin, i think we can all agree with that because we see a lot of movement in Cryptocurrency. We should wait until the end of the year to see if it will reach $12000 or even more.

The impact of COVID 19 is over on Bitcoin and that was not a big negative impact because the price of Bitcoin is constantly rising gradually and now it has reached to $9600 as of now. I hope it will further increases and will reach to $20000 very soon.

Well bro all others market have been facing huge down but btc has recovered so fast and now trading at 9.5k$ which is really awesome and shows the potential of Bitcoin. For which i have strong faith to the coin and Crypto market.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

15 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

The impact of COVID 19 is over on Bitcoin and that was not a big negative impact because the price of Bitcoin is constantly rising gradually and now it has reached to $9600 as of now. I hope it will further increases and will reach to $20000 very soon.

That's right. 

We saw that the price goes down up to 5000$ but gladly it now healed and recover from that that's why we can see a big pump of price and it almost double the 5000$ price as of now 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/10/2020 at 7:00 AM, kyoukage01 said:

The true test for crypto will come when a resurgence of the disease comes to the point where countries must once again are forced to have their communities in lockdown. I really hope that that time will not come though, now that just about every aspect of the vast majority of people still living on this planet are still reeling from the global effects of the pandemic. Hodlers might really be forced to sell their holdings this time especially if they have just barely recovered, which might result in greater supply and at least another slight dip in crypto prices.

I must say that Bitcoin really surprised me since the beginning and the creation of it. I wonder how it got so much value through all these years!

I think it hounted it in the beginning of the very first of the covid 19 break, this being that there was a lot of pull out on everything from the currency themselves and to the crypto itself, you have to work and put together in the right perspective, you have to work as hard and put together everything in  the right end

On 6/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

We saw that the price goes down up to 5000$ but gladly it now healed and recover from that that's why we can see a big pump of price and it almost double the 5000$ price as of now 

That's true. However, Bitcoin is facing some downs in the meantime because a lot of people sold their Bitcoins when it reached 10,000$ last Tuesday. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, I did not attend this seminar for Tom Lee and is one of the most important experts in the crypto world, but I believe that Bitcoin managed to overcome the crisis of the Coronavirus and its price rose again and this is evidence of its strength and investor confidence in Bitcoin as the best currency

Bitcoin beat Covid-19 hands down! I think this virus was just an opportunity for crypto traders to buy and hold for long term. Many people made huge profit when bitcoin crashed to $4000 and then rose to $10.050! I tend to see positive side of things. When any disaster happens and crypto value goes down, most people start complaining about markets bleeding but I see this kind of occasion as a good basis for new investments. One month has passed since bitcoin recovered from Covid-19. I think there is no need to continue this discussion because it is now time to plan for halving bull run!

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Cammer said:

I must say that Bitcoin really surprised me since the beginning and the creation of it. I wonder how it got so much value through all these years!

I may have learned crypto just recently, but if I'm right, there are quite a lot of factors behind it: the hype raised by advertisers, rich and influential people backing and investing in it, and faith in the concept of the blockchain are just a few examples. Maybe someone can elaborate on this.

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Bitcoin beat Covid-19 hands down! I think this virus was just an opportunity for crypto traders to buy and hold for long term. Many people made huge profit when bitcoin crashed to $4000 and then rose to $10.050! I tend to see positive side of things. When any disaster happens and crypto value goes down, most people start complaining about markets bleeding but I see this kind of occasion as a good basis for new investments. One month has passed since bitcoin recovered from Covid-19. I think there is no need to continue this discussion because it is now time to plan for halving bull run!

And to think that BTC actually crashed to ~$4,000, which was previously thought to be very unlikely, and has made people panic and start selling their crypto assets while crypto prices are down. They must have been banging their heads on the wall until now when they realize their mistake. Well, it's thanks to them that others were able to exploit the lowering value of cheaper coins LOL.

We still can't relax yet despite BTC's current performance. A possible 'second wave' of COVID-19 infections is looming on the horizon and this may yet take another toll on the global economy. Maybe the time for this discussion to be over will happen once a cure is found and the pandemic is totally eradicated.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I would like to attend this interview, but I also believe in Bitcoin, and he has already overcome this chase. The Corona virus has virtually paralyzed most of the world's economies and the economy has receded in all countries of the world, but Bitcoin proved to be stronger than all of this and was able to return to its previous position strongly.

I will believe that BTC value will come back from the this kind of state. Pandemic avoids the economy to move more further because of safety issues since everyone's lives matter so once the virus is gone then the market will become active and the BTC will spike up. 

On 6/7/2020 at 3:45 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right and according to some experts it will possible to reach up to 15000$ up to 20000$ this year which I believe in this prediction that's why I'm holding my coin. 

We just need to put more faith and trust into cryptocurrencies and mainly Bitcoin because they just need more time in order for them to be great even with this corona virus still happening I can say that they can bounce back and have better values than before 

It is hard to predict the bitcoin nowadays because it changes the value all the time and there has no specific reason if this pandemic affects the price of bitcoin but I hope that it will continue to rise in the market.

Corona virus has affected the entire globe and until this moment and caused a downturn in the global economy and suffocating financial crises, and thus of course it will have an impact on the crypto market, but due to the decentralization of the crypto market, this effect was slight And it was a nice opportunity for many to buy from below at low prices and make excellent profits.

Yes, I think the worry will always be there, because other financial markets are also experiencing a downturn, but after seeing the last few months cryptocurrencies have not been affected by the corona, and I think that has surprised people and nowadays many investors believe that cryptocurrencies are not affected by it. global crisis.