Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Frankly, my plan to gain encryption is to work in forums and collect capital from them, and then to buy currencies at cheap prices and store them until the price rises and achieve good profits from buying and storing

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you, if you have a patience, hard work and effort, you can earn a lot in crypto. Also, you need to study yourself first in crypto by gathering some information about it.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 10
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

With planning, putting effort, patience, persistent,  we can actually achieve a lot in cryptocurrency, I believe. Learning, I think in kind of business, learning, knowing the customs, the markets comes first before any other thing. 

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right mate we need to have plans for everything we would want to do in life because without plans  we can't archive anything but make loss if it's in businesses.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

It is just like other work we need to make alot of mistakes to bulid ourselves again to fit this job but we need more time to spend in this field because most of it need reading and reading .

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1

Yes, I think it will protect me because I work hard now and take advantage of the low prices in the currency purchases and stores, in addition to eating in many of the sites, forums and investment platforms.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right in your words. We must draw up a plan before taking any action and be able to bear the losses because sometimes we may not achieve the profits that we want and we may feel disappointed because of this so we must plan everything in advance.

I agree with you everything I said passes by many every day. Trading is not just a gambling. Every step you take must be studied. Experts have done it before and facilitate things in order to do what you need in order to achieve profits. They have simplified them for us in several strategies. Just use your mind.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No doubt crypto is providing a source of income to many people around the world. Many people are joining it. And who join it he didn't want to leave it. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Yeah,  i strongly agree with this topic. Crypto will protect us on poverty, the only thing we need to do is create post latest information about crypto currency and they will pay us for it. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes right now crypto is protecting us from Corona. l mean it is so danger to get out from home. But it is not exaggeration that, without going out life is boring, and we need money for living. We can earn with crypto 🙂 It is so good really. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes I can say in everything we do  in life we should have plans  because creating plans would help us alot , so in crypto we should always try to plans and strategies our trading method , just like monitoring the market and but when it's low and trade when the market price goes up.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very good topic, and you are correct in saying that crypto is a very good way in which we can break the poverty cycle and we can really start to earn some money through trading, which i feel that almost everyone has the capability of learning it. Although it is difficult int eh beginning, it is possible for anyone to learn it, and therefore it can break the poverty cycle if done right. I think that this could be why crypto is being promoted so much and why so many countries are now willing to integrate the crypto market into their financial infrastructure.,

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/30/2020 at 6:12 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

You are inspiration of many people. There are many people who want to trade but they do not trade because they have no idea to trade. So first gain your knowledge then trade.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

dear friend you Post really good information about proper planning, this post so many members who they have no planning entire in any market and loss money, even its crypto also we have planning then we face loss its gives satisfaction, because we do all proper work but we face loss.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Always planning is very important before you do anything in any area in life, and for cryptocurrency trading it is more important because it protects you from loss.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 3/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I'd like to know more on this. Perhaps on the platform you are using to trade p2p. Is it localbitcoins or perhaps Binance? No need to explain everything, as your don't have to, still it would be wonderful to give another clue.

This is very good advice for everyone as it will make them to plan before trading or investing inorder to make the most profit that they can from crypto currency that will help them to plan their future.

• +1 5
  • +5 1

Crypto  gives us a good  chance to increase  our income  by  earning from crypto.  There id hope  that there will be more  opportunities  in crypto in future  and it will  be not popular  among  all the  communities. 

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Your words are true, my friend, and the cryptocurrencies and trading through them will protect you from poverty and provide you with a good income to improve your current life situation

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Hi friends,

One thing i have realized that if you save bitcoin today it will help you a lot in your future. Because we all know that bitcoin is going to became a lot more valuable in the upcoming days. 

On 3/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

We all were beginners and afraid someday. Planning our way into an investment will help us a lot in our journey with this investment. I am planning on learning more about trading, can you give some sources?

• +1 2

I also think that working continuously with crypto can give you immense profit and the earnings will not let you suffer from poverty but at the same time it is uncertain so being fully dependent can also harm the users.

• +2 1

The crypto market is actually very volatile and uncertain. It is very hard to develop, implement and execute plans predetermined for trading. The best course of action would be to develop a diverse portfolio to reduce your risks and keep an close eye on the market to act fast.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png